Kapil Nirmal, Shargun Mehta to pair up in Sony TV'

NimR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Sony TV is bringing a new show which is based on the famous fairy tale Beauty and the Beast.

The new show highlights a story of a popular Radio Jockey who has a huge fan following for his voice and style, but he is not good looking.

Destiny brings an interesting change in his life and he falls in love for a beautiful girl.

The buzz is that Kapil Nirmal who is presently seen as Surya in Na Aana Iss Desh Laado has been approached for the male lead role.

Sargun Mehta who was last seen in Phulwa has been roped up for playing the female lead in the show.

Edited by savephulwa-NimR - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

TOI:Kapil Nirmal approached for Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's next

Shashi-Sumeet Mittal productions' is on a high these days as two out of their four shows, 'Diya Aur Baati Hum' and 'Punar Vivah' are already ruling the roost on popular GEC's.

And now the production house is planning to launch their fifth show on Sony TV. 
The story of the show will revolve around a popular Radio Jockey who has a huge fan following but is not good looking. The story takes an interesting turn when he falls in love with a beautiful girl.
TOI was the first to break the news about Shashi-Sumeet Mittal's upcoming show on Sony TVwhich is an adaptation of the famous fairy tale Beauty and the Beast. We also reported that the gorgeous Sargun Mehta has been roped in to play the female lead on the show.

The latest news is that Kapil Nirmal, who is currently seen as Surya in 'Na Aana Is Des Laado', has been approached to play the male lead on the show. The pilot is expected to be shot next week.
When contacted, Kapil Nirmal said, "I would not like to comment on this." 

Edited by savephulwa-NimR - 11 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 the info!! 😊but i hope sargun cums wid Ajay tho Kapil is gud as an actor & i like him  !!😊i wonder how they make him not gud-luking as hes quite gud luking!!😆but i think shashi-sumeet mittal prodn's shows r av. or below av. shows. and they may luk gud initially & may also get hit but they r not up2 the mark!!🤢 Edited by tiny15 - 11 years ago
Marliya thumbnail
At least we can abale to see sargun on screen . & it will be great if Ajay join's with sargun as male lead.. 
sexiigirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I just want too see my princess back onscreen nothing else😊
ReneeLalitFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
How exciting😃 can't wait for it too be aired ðŸ˜Š