Whats wrong with Anandi?

Samanthav thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Today's episode I felt that Anandi over reacted on Shiv and Ds... and she cant understand that Ds wants to see her happy. Anandi is thinking that she is married and cant do that again... she needs to move on...😕😕😕😕

Hope she understands Shiv's love on her... 😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nazsheikh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree to what u say...even i think she over reacted to the entire situation..she couldnt understand everyone wishes eventually her happiness...
..Tangled.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nothing.she's shocked and time will heal her wounds
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samanthav

Today's episode I felt that Anandi over reacted on Shiv and Ds... and she cant understand that Ds wants to see her happy. Anandi is thinking that she is married and cant do that again... she needs to move on...😕

Hope she understands Shiv's love on her... 😊😊

@ bold blue..

no i don think anandi is thinking that!! she knows it very well that she has no more relation with jaggya...in today's episode only she has mentioned that the relationship with jaggya is the "naam-ka-rista" now!!

she is thinking that shiv has said yes bcoz he pity her!! and also sha has fear that shiv will also break her heart one day like jaggya did!

also..i don think she has over reacted...it is not so easy to move on with someone else...
Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree completely. Anandi says to dadi that she is very happy in singh*s household.Doest she realise that she is taking advantage of them. Ds cant be with Jagia, Jagia gauri marriage unstable(all marriages need support system) ,Bharav Sumi are without their son. If Anandi had moved out immidiately once Jagia and Gauri married (irrespective of ds heart attack) situation in singh household would have been very different. I hope Anandi realizes this. Sees situation from different angle.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: elasingh

Agree completely. Anandi says to dadi that she is very happy in singh*s household.Doest she realise that she is taking advantage of them. Ds cant be with Jagia, Jagia gauri marriage unstable(all marriages need support system) ,Bharav Sumi are without their son. If Anandi had moved out immidiately once Jagia and Gauri married (irrespective of ds heart attack) situation in singh household would have been very different. I hope Anandi realizes this. Sees situation from different angle.

BOOO!!!

yeah WHY should Anandi suffer
It was the Singhs who got her married to THAT loser and that LOSER dumped her for another beggar ... I am glad the world is not filled with selfish people and they are showing singhs to be grateful to Anandi.

If was in singhs place I would have LEgally disowned that BEGGAR and his mistress. 

Crappy idiots. Good thing they are suffering and I am glad CVs are showing that , goodness wins and selfishness ROTS !
elasingh thumbnail
Anandi knows ki Shiv rista lekar nahi gaya tha. DS gayi thi. Shiv ne explaination dene ki koshish bhi ki pur wo apne aage kisi ki sunti nahi hai. She was rather rude.
elasingh thumbnail
I wonder if Jagia and Gauri have really been selfish. They might have been selfish the way they treated Anandi but they were victims too. Is it all right to stay in a loveless marriage? Two ppl shold suffer for one Anandi. Yes Singhs threw their only son out and for that Anandi should be grateful to them .Singhs dont need to be grateful to Anandi.
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anandi knows ki Shiv rista lekar nahi gaya tha. DS gayi thi. Shiv ne explaination dene ki koshish bhi ki pur wo apne aage kisi ki sunti nahi hai. She was rather rude.

I think i can understand her 😊
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wonder if Jagia and Gauri have really been selfish. They might have been selfish the way they treated Anandi but they were victims too. Is it all right to stay in a loveless marriage? Two ppl shold suffer for one Anandi. Yes Singhs threw their only son out and for that Anandi should be grateful to them .Singhs dont need to be grateful to Anandi.

and she is grateful to them and that is precisely why she is working so hard for the betterment of the place where they are from. She works hard for them, takes care of them , serves them loves them nothing of which the Jughead and his misstress do.
All they want is their money so they can lead a happy life. 

Unfortunately many people think like the statement you have posted above, and that is why the women in that house are treated like filth which results in them either committing suicide or dying out of depression.

i wish everyone were like the singh family so no woman is wronged. 
Of course no one should live a loveless life, but no man should feel the need to cheat on his wife so that he can get an upgraded version. There is something called compromise. Anandi is better than him all aspects , that vermin didn't even try. All he wanted was to sleep with Gauri and he got that. Now he is not even satisfied with that. Once he finds another girl who is better than gauri, thats the first thing he will do DUMP her. 
And then we can say the same thing

awww poor jagya is not in love again. Let gauri rott , why should we worry about her as its important Jagya and his new love live happily.

If the people ACTUALLY did what the singhs do, NO filthy son would leave his wife for another upgraded version, or cheat on her. Even if they do, he will know the consequences.