Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iSakshi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: likarsh

Great Job, Sammy.  Mashalla, nice collage and I'm glad you only mostly used the music.

Saans, creative idea with the that effect you kept using to go with the music. Really, that's very nice.

And I see your dhabba is all MohUr 

Hey LIK😛 thankx for ur wonderful comments😳

and regarding mohur☺️ I'm feeling very NOSTALGIA
Varunlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
lovely creations <333
xTimax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great VMs especially the second one and Love the song selection❤️
iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

DEAR I AM A REGULAR YR I CAN KYA😕

Yes of course u can, But make sure u ask sheela her schedule first.. cuz i think she has some pending request.
iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: xTimax

Great VMs especially the second one and Love the song selection❤️

awww thank u sooo much 😃
-Ursh- thumbnail
Sammy! Beautful VMS! I don't watch the show but the colouring of the Vm is lovely never seen anything like it.

Good Job with the Note! I think this Requesting Problem Happened to a lot of Us :D Hope People understand!
iSakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: UrshP

Sammy! Beautful VMS! I don't watch the show but the colouring of the Vm is lovely never seen anything like it.

Good Job with the Note! I think this Requesting Problem Happened to a lot of Us :D Hope People understand!

Hey thanks Ursh😛 for the wonderful comments😳
Glad u love them Vm's

and about the note, it was much needed, poor sheela takes her time to make these request and people not even using them..why request it when u dont use it? ur just wasting someone's precious time, and yeah just coming here to request and then dissapearing after that is no less than using the creator just for ur convience.. appreciate her work always if u love her work, dont just praise only when u want a sig..thats just wrong🤢

All creators shud have this rule😳
Edited by xXHoNeYb3aRrXx - 11 years ago
iSakshi thumbnail
Thank u for appreciating our work😉
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
head down yaar what an update just out of the world yaar loving all the update its looking like the best of ever... loved RaYaPee avi/siggi the most they r just so darling...       

nothing more then this... for more then this for my requested one       i m not just loving but using it also waiting for the other request hope it will up soon...       
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Hey Sheela🤗 

Sorry yaar! Couldn't make out time to comment cause of Eid and assignments! Anyways super great stuff as always and my request is just so dreammyyy You rock girl! Fantastic work once again!👍🏼

thanks bidzie for liking our update..gld u like ur update..

Originally posted by: leena04

head down yaar what an update just out of the world yaar loving all the update its looking like the best of ever... loved RaYaPee avi/siggi the most they r just so darling...       

nothing more then this... for more then this for my requested one       i m not just loving but using it also waiting for the other request hope it will up soon...       

Thanks leena for liking our comment..happy tht u like ur req ans using it 😛 yes finally did ur req..will post it by today 😛