Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richa.amonkar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 u  welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š  plz guys keep msgn him...

Originally posted by: richa.amonkar

u  welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š  plz guys keep msgn him...

I just sent his a msg. Btw, does he respond quickly?
richa.amonkar thumbnail
nop dnt xpect a quick reply frm hm...i hd msgd him on satrdy...he replied tody in the aftrnun...shukar hai ki unhone atleast reply toh kiya...m eagerly waitin fr hez reply...god knws wen hez gonna reply bk๐Ÿ˜” 
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah, everyone keep trying to build pressure!! thanks!
richa.amonkar thumbnail
yet anoda twist in d tale guys... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ chk out tis link...!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/DimpleJhangianiOfficial dunno if its realy an official page of dimple o jus fake...but do read the post updated on tis page..*sob * *sob* ๐Ÿ˜ญ
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.facebook.com/kalraromesh tats the link to romesh karla's fb account..!!!

Thank you:D
richa.amonkar thumbnail
u welcm..!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Šdo chk out the abv link aswel..!!!!!
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yet anoda twist in d tale guys... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ chk out tis link...!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/DimpleJhangianiOfficial dunno if its realy an official page of dimple o jus fake...but do read the post updated on tis page..*sob * *sob* ๐Ÿ˜ญ

What twist you are talking about i cant find ant thing i all ready like this page plz explane what r u taking about plzzz
richa.amonkar thumbnail
hey frndz do watch my last episode of AMRIT MANTHAN today at 8.30 on LIFE OK , n do miss me on d show after today ...becoz my sis amrit is gonna kill me n u wil not c ME after this on d show...DO MISSS MEE...misss u amrit mantan... :( :( :( :(

dunno if its a real oficial fan page or a fake one..but tis is wt ws updated...!!! romesh karla said one thng...nw sudnly tis update...PH n channel r tellin difrnt stories altogther...๐Ÿ˜ญ duno whome to belive..!!!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I doubt the director will give you a definite answer in regards to Dimple staying. He is hire by the channel and PH could risk losing his jobs so he's giving a statement that he's allow to post which nor denying or confirming.

I for one don't trust Channels especially ones that is part of SP and if this was the plan all along Dimple wouldn't be so upset and speaking to the media how she is hurt about the decision. Gosh the PH & Ok also told DJ it was always there plan in the story to have this track.

What an irony and no faults of the actresses but the two that play sisters on Preeto are in the media for high replacement scandal. Devoleena replaces Gia as Gopi and now Ankit replacing Dimple as Nimrit.

I hate to read to those girls hate mails