Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyalovebarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jessicad

Aww Priya!!! :)

You're so lucky and he's such a sweetheart!
Isn't he soo easy to gel along with, and such a brilliant actor, cos I swear if it wasn't Abhaas, I'd never love to hate Shyam! πŸ˜ƒ

he is really sweet πŸ˜³ same with me.. i love hating shyam and credit goes to abhaas
priyalovebarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazyleaves

Wow lucky you. I didnt know that he has acted in so many serials before. Thank you so much for sharing this info with us *hugs*

nor i know :P i realised it after he metioned about "devi" πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

aww you're welcome πŸ€—
priyalovebarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

I always liked Abhaas even as  Shyam. He was so true to his character. 

A small question. Why did he use the word "Insha'Allah?" Just curious. Over here, even non-Muslims use it as an expression. Is this the case even in India or Abhaas is actually a Muslim?

i guess he is muslim!! *i really don't know* but india non-muslims using insha'allah is pretty rare 
priyalovebarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: rmipkknd

i don't want to disappoint you, but abhaas is not on Facebook.. he deactivated his account bcoz fans were hounding him about barun leaving the show or not when he had taken up the movie offer .. a fake account was created.. but i don't know if he went on to activate his account again.. if he has, I'm happy for you..😊 and thanks for the left eye winking tip BTW, will keep that in mind next time..😊

abhaas reactivated his account just after few days he deactivated! i remember the incident that happened few days back with pashmeen and abhaas had to deactivate the account but now abhaas is back..  nothing to worry πŸ˜›.. it is his real account :D !!  
PiscineMolitor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priyalovebarun

abhaas reactivated his account just after few days he deactivated! i remember the incident that happened few days back with pashmeen and abhaas had to deactivate the account but now abhaas is back..  nothing to worry πŸ˜›.. it is his real account :D !!  

thanks.. πŸ˜Š but don't you think its kinda weird that abhaas has 4000+ friends.. and many are people he doesn't know.. why would he do that? just seems weird!! well I'm glad i know now.. i sent him a message as well.. just hoping my left eye winks!!πŸ˜‰
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice chat priya:):):) thanks a lot for sharing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hope he rocks in everything he takes up!!!
-happilyunknown thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
WOW!!! ur sooo lucky i love abhas's acting too! and its so sweet of him to reply to fans!!! gaaahh TFS!!
HasanaNowfer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i don't want to disappoint you, but abhaas is not on Facebook.. he deactivated his account bcoz fans were hounding him about barun leaving the show or not when he had taken up the movie offer .. a fake account was created.. but i don't know if he went on to activate his account again.. if he has, I'm happy for you..😊and thanks for the left eye winking tip BTW, will keep that in mind next time..😊

i'm sure he activated back coz he'z there in my friend list πŸ˜ƒ
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww...you are sooo luckyyy πŸ˜ƒ 
abhaas is rely sweet..!! :)
priyalovebarun thumbnail

thanks.. πŸ˜Š but don't you think its kinda weird that abhaas has 4000+ friends.. and many are people he doesn't know.. why would he do that? just seems weird!! well I'm glad i know now.. i sent him a message as well.. just hoping my left eye winks!!πŸ˜‰

even i thot its fake account bcoz he adds almost everyone!! but then when i went thru his profile in detail then i understood that its a real account πŸ˜›.. hehe don't worry it will surely wink πŸ˜‰