Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi Frnds...

Sorry for delay... but was not feeling well from last few days... my eyes were paining... i was not even able to stare on screen... above that long working hrs at office... due to some urgent project...

sorry...
well here comes the next part... i'll try to post next part 2mrw
fan_forever thumbnail
Well first of all... thnks a lot for all comments... they were lovely... cant comment on each individually... as doc has advised me giv some rest to  my eyes... and avoid working on Comps/ Laptops...

and as i was working on the update its already been a long time... any time my family founds this i'm dead...😉

then vat will happen to this SS...

so sorry for that... but really thnks for comments and to all my silent readers...

here comes the next part

hope u all will like it
fan_forever thumbnail

Part -3

Natasha gets down from the car saying she need to pick her dress for tonight party… and asks Ram to pick her up at 9 from Bandra…

Ram after dropping her moves to office with Vikram and Aditi…

Its 8:45 pm…

Priya:  okay class lets take a break… we'll again start in 15 minutes… and moves out…

As soon as she moves out… a girl calls her Priya di… and we see a girl running towards her… and just hugs Priya

After some time they separates…

Priya: hw are you dear… and lemme tell u… u r looking like an angel…

Girl: thanks di…

Priya: accha batao aaj kaise aana hua… koi baat share karni hai.!!!

Girl: oohh dii hw u can always tell…

Priya: bcoz I know tumhe aur kabhi meri yaad aaye na aaye par jab bhi koi baat share karni hogi tum mujhe jarur yaad karogi…

Girl: aww… kya mai aapko aaise yaad nahi karti…

Priya: cups her face… no dear… I didn't mean it that way… (and says under her breathe : ek tumhi toh ho joh mujhe kabhi yaad karti ho…)

Girl: Kya dii…

Priya (wiping a single tear that threatens to fall out of her eye): nods kuch nahi… tum batao…

Girl:  vaise dii u r right, pata nahi kyu par jabhi koi khushi ya acchi baat hoti hai aur mai aapke saath share karti hu… toh vo khushi badh jati hai… aur kayam rehti… u know ur lucky for me…

Priya gets lost in her thoughts, mai aur lucky voh bhi kisi aur ke liye…

Girl: di… di… (priya comes back from her thoughts) u listening to me right!!!

Priya: yes Natasha I'm hearing u…

(Yes, frnds the girl is Natasha… arre ab apne RaYa ko toh milana hi hai… toh kuch toh karna hi padega… and she is very close to Priya… and was her student 1 year back… since then she has developed a strong relation with Priya… and for Priya she is the only person who comes back to her to share her happiness)

Natasha: di u remember I told u CK… u know vat aaj mai CK aur dad ko… milane le ja rehi hu… to meet my love and his family

Priya; really… Best luck dear

Natasha: I hope dii… CK aur dad ko bhi pasand aaye…

Priya: dnt worry dear… everthng is gonna be okay… I'll pray for u…

Natasha hugs her and says, bus dii ab toh sab kuch thik hoga… aapne keh diya na bus…

Priya smiles…

Natasha goes out saying dii need to go… and yess pls keep urself free for afternoon day after tomorrow…

Priya: y

Natasha: oohhh… aaj ki baat bhi toh share karna hogi na aapse…

Priya smiles at Natasha and moves towards her class… the students are yet to come, she was standing nearby window… looks up and prays… bhagwan… pls Natasha ke saath sab thik karna… pls always keep her happy… and she was about to turn when her eyes fell sees that just captivates her…

Later after completing her lecture she moves towards station but her mind is still thinking about what she saw and she was really happy today… after a long period she is feeling happy…

She reached home around 11:45pm… she sees kaka and was abt to say something but kaka interrupts and says haan pata hai… tera wait na karu par aaj tere karaan nahi jaga hu… aaj party hai na isliye…

Priya: party… ooh

And takes stairs and reaches to her house… and soon realizes it is her house who has some party… smirks and says… mere ghar mai party hai aur mujhe hi nahi pata… pata bhi kaise hoga priya… tu toh… (she didn't complete the sentence…)

// Okay in my SS Sharma's have a big flat, arey once sudhr and shipra were very successful in their careers, which is a pent house with 4BHK

Priya quietly enters the house and silently walks to her room… (as she is not allowed to be a part of such parties…) entering her room… she closes the door…

Keeping her bag down… she quickly freshen up changing her dress she sits by the window…drinking water… she smiles and says oho tummy aaj toh tumhara din kharab hai… dekha kal toh atleast apple toh mila tha… aaj toh voh bhi nahi… isliye kehte hai… joh mile usme khush raho… par yaar dukhi kyu hote ho… aaj tum na sehi… tumhara saathi yeh dil aur aankhen toh khush hai… kyu sehi kaha na…!!!

Smiles… kyu nahi aaj voh dekhne ke baad toh tum dono ke iccha puri hogayi… hai na… isliye toh aaj tum dono ne mujhe pareshan nahi kiya… na tumhare aansoo nikale aur na tumhe yeh tanhayee mehsoos ho rehi hai… Suddenly she hears a laugh… a laugh that is her life… a voice that gives her strength to live… she ran towards the door… and peeked thru it… making sure that no one sees her… and the sight that greets her… is all she was waiting for last 16 years… yes the sight that she was seeing in her dreams from last 16 years… sight she dreaded to see in reality is in front of her eyes… she was looking without blinking her eyelashes… trying to get as much as possible… god knows when her fate will smile at her this way…

Soon her focus was disturb as she was pushed in and the gate closed… and now vat all she could she was her mom's face with anger clearly visible…

Shipra moved towards her… gripped her tightly from her arm… trying her best to keep her voice low…

Shipra: kitni baar kaha hai tujse kii galati se bhi kisi ke samne mat aana…par tere samnahj mai nahi aata na… and tightens her grip…

Priya shudders from pain… eyes gets teary both from physical pain and emotional stab…

Priya: Ma… Madam aage se nahi hoga… sorry…

Shirpa: u better not repeat it… (Priya nods…)

Shipra leaves for party wearing a smile on her face… while Priya kneels down hiding her face in her palms… by now tears have started flowing like nothing… after sometime her crying has turned into sobs…

Priya to herself: bahut khush thi na aaj… apne sapne ko sach hote hue dekh kar… aur ab… par thik hi hai na… shayaad vo dekhne ke baad mai bhul gayi thi ki kya haqiqat hai… mere jeevan ki sacchai kya hai… par koi baat nahi, us sapne ke liye yeh bhi kaam hai… and a smile appears on her face… she wipes her tears and says to herself, " koi baat nahi Priya… par yeh sapne ke sahare tu apni aage ki zindagi toh jee sakti hai… hai na…"

Priya: hmm…voh sapna jisee mai pichle 16 years se dekh rehi hu… aaj mai unhe sapno mai nahi… haqiqat  mai dekha… Ram ko… my love… unke chere ki muskurahat… she goes to get Ram's pic and says… hi Ram… pata hai today is one of the best day of my life… kyunki aaj maine aapko 2 baar dekha… vo bhi sapno mai nahi… jaanti hu Ram, aap toh shayaad mujhe jante bhi nahi… aur jaante bhi toh mai jaanti hu aap mujhse koi rishta rakhna bhi chahenge… par Ram mai yeh nahi sochna chahti… kyu auro ki tarah aap mujhse nafrat nahi karte yehi toh meri himmat hai… pyaar na sehi par nafrat bhi toh nahi karte… aur mere liye yehi bahut hai… she places a kiss on pic… " I love you Ram…" bhagwan pls mere… (she stops… and thinks… mere!!! Nahi priya don't go in that direction)… Bhagwan Ram ko humesha khush rakhna… unki har iccha puri ho…

She remembers the first time she had seen Ram….

(Rest next time)

Pls hit the 'LIKE' button if u like the update... and if possible do post ur comments... good or bad all r welcomed

taashu11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fan_forever

<font color="#990066">Hi Frnds...</font>

<font color="#990066">Sorry for delay... but was not feeling well from last few days... my eyes were paining... i was not even able to stare on screen... above that long working hrs at office... due to some urgent project...</font>

</strong>

<strong><font color="#990066">sorry...</font>

<font color="#990066">well here comes the next part... i'll try to post next part 2mrw</font>

hey hows you feeling now... take care of yourself first... ...
viny_queen thumbnail
priya luv ram
superb update early waiting next
sushfiza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its getting interesting.thnx
taashu11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fan_forever

<font color="#990066">Well first of all... thnks a lot for all comments... they were lovely... cant comment on each individually... as doc has advised me giv some rest to my eyes... and avoid working on Comps/ Laptops...</font>

<font color="#990066">and as i was working on the update its already been a long time... any time my family founds this i'm dead...😉</font>

</strong>

<font color="#990066">then vat will happen to this SS...</font>

<font color="#990066">so sorry for that... but really thnks for comments and to all my silent readers...</font>

<font color="#990066">here comes the next part</font>

<strong><font color="#990066">hope u all will like it</font>

its ok sweety we will wait for you updates... no problem in waiting please dont stress youself...
taashu11 thumbnail
omg this i always have tears after reading this ff...

please aab priya ki life mein kuch happy happy karo na...

koi fairy ko bulao aur magic wind chala k sab thik kar do...

please please please
please please please
please please please
please please please
please please please
please please please
please please please

ek happy wala update dona...

i really cant see priya like this... she is a princess and deservs to be treated like one not like the way she is treated...

shripra feel like killing you for hurting my sweetheart...

nuts please jaldi se raya ka milan karvado as ram never says no to you...

he always accept your decision...

Sonakshi-grp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
VERY EMOTIONAL STORY,BUT LOVED IT. EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE NEXT PART.
sss283 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasshuu

omg this i always have tears after reading this ff...

please aab priya ki life mein kuch happy happy karo na...

koi fairy ko bulao aur magic wind chala k sab thik kar do...

please please please
please please please
please please please
please please please
please please please
please please please
please please please

ek happy wala update dona...

i really cant see priya like this... she is a princess and deservs to be treated like one not like the way she is treated...

shripra feel like killing you for hurting my sweetheart...

nuts please jaldi se raya ka milan karvado as ram never says no to you...

he always accept your decision...

yeah kakul pls ek happy wala update do na...😛😃
😃cant bear to see priya hurt soo much..😭😭😭.

do take care of yourself...