Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fan_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Lavi_961

Wow.. Realy intrsting prlg.. Waiting fr the first part very eagerly..

<agar mein hi 7 cmnts kar dn tho chalega kya??😉>

well firstly glad that u liked the prlg...

ha ha ha very smart LAVI...

well u dnt have to post as i got 7 replies... so part 1 coming soon
a kya??😉>[/QUOTE]
fan_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

gud idea lavi ...go with it 😉😉😉

😆 are you ok with this fan forever

😆

LUVsakshi u tooo😲😲

Originally posted by: tasshuu

😊😊 ha ha ha

i too agree its a great idea... we can comment more times...

Originally posted by: Lavi_961

thnx neel di..
Yeh princess kaun he??[:p]

for princess u'll have to wait for next 2 updates... dear

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

gud idea lavi ...go with it 😉😉😉

😆 are you ok with this fan forever

😆

veena23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WAITING---WAITING---AGE KB BADHIGE BHAYA---MHARE SE TO WAIT KRA NA JAYE----
fan_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss283

yipeee kakul soo happy that you are back !!!
you've got more than 7 comments...come on now...update de do na...
you've got me tempted...3 pages !!!...looks like a dream come true...
woohoo...
kakul do continue the other ff too na...(u complete me)...pls pls pls ...i was reading it today...it was soo good...
do try ...
ab update chahiye  !!!

thanks dear...
yeah i got my comments so update will be up soon... yeah the upcoming update is of around 3 pages...

abt "u Complete me" i'll update soon...
fan_forever thumbnail

Originally posted by: viny_queen

now start ur story and plz no sad story

ha ha ha that i cant promise Viny dear... but even if i disappoint you in this SS next FF which i'm working on... will be defo a happy one
fan_forever thumbnail
Well thanks a lot for all comments that was overwhelming... here comes the Part 1...

Part 1

Sharma House- morning 4:30 am

An alarm turns on disturbing the sleep of a woman who unwillingly gets up turnoff the alarm. Giving a quick prayer to almighty god her hand routinely reaches to her head, which was throbbing with pain and with an obvious manner, without even opening her yes she reaches to side table to grab a painkiller, which will help to mild down her headache. Slowly she let her eyes open to witness the new day of her monotonous life, turns her head to see the picture of that was in her hand and then pic of her family which was her everything. Then she turns to the mirror to have a look at her image and we see a pale looking girl with whitish complexion adorned with big and beautiful pair of eyes, which is dark red, puffy with dark circles around her eyes. That is not so new to her red eyes, dark circles are obvious due to lack of sleep, and puffiness was an evident result of her crying last night. However, this image no longer affects her so taking a deep breath she gets up unfolds her bed and moves to washroom.

It was raining heavily outside. After taking a quick bath, she steps out in her room and was shivering and sneezing due to her early morning cold bath in this rainy season. However, she has no other option has her washroom has no hot water facility that she can use in such cold days. Massaging her nose and back of her ears a little, she felt her sneezing bunged, so she quickly dresses herself in her favorite outfit a light pink salwar-suit which was originally a dark pink suit but due to numerous washes was now faded to light-pink in color. Combing her hair she let her hair open resting on left shoulder she quickly steps in to kitchen to prepare the breakfast and lunch for her family. By the time, she finishes preparing breakfast and lunch as per everyone's order (Yes order, which every morning she gets in form of a piece of paper stuck on the fridge, which always has not less than 3-4 items for breakfast and lunch each. Like some diet and healthy food for Ayesha and Shipra, non-veg. dish for Karthik and some Indian/Punjabi dish for Sudhir) it was already close to 7am, yet again she is late for her lectures. After giving a quick glance at her parents and siblings sleeping contently in their rooms, she just grabs an apple and leaves for her work.

Work that starts with her lectures from 8:30am - 1:30pm in college in Church gate, after finishing which she moves to take her classes in a computer class in CST 3pm- 5pm and then in evening she goes to take her lectures in TOFEL classes in Bandra 6:30pm- 9:30pm. By the time she pack up and leaves its around 10pm she hastily walks down to station to catch her 10:30pm train to Goregaon. Its around 11:30 in the night when she reaches her apartment, she gives a apologetic look at the old man who was waiting for her as usual near lift. She smiles and softly refuses to use lift, wishing him gud night she goes towards the stairs when abruptly she halts and murmurs:

Priya: kaka, thank you par aapko itna der tak nahi jagna chahiye tha… aap pls mere liye wait mat kara kijiye…

Kaka: isme thank you wali kya baat hai beta, aur vaise bhi jab tak tumhe aata hua nahi dekh leta neend bhi nahi aati… tumhari chinta rehti hai… chalo ab yeh sab chodo jao kuch kha lo aur so jao… thak gayi hogi…

Priya; ji… and turns around wipes out the tear that were about to flow out of her eyes… and slowly walks up the stairs to reach 5th floor. Taking out the keys she unlocks the door and steps in her house which was dark, which means everyone has gone to sleep… she quietly walks in placing her bag on dining table she goes towards the kitchen where the platform and pile of used dishes were kept for washing and cleaning. At same time her stomach growls, she smilingly pats her stomach saying, bus thodi der aur phir kuch khate hai…

Tying her duppata around her waist she indulges herself in completing all work. It was around 12:45am when she was able to finish off everything… now finally it was time for her to eat something but she has no energy left to make something nor was there any food left… so she quickly pats her tummy and says:

Priya: Hi tummy, aaj please apple se kaam chala lo kal pakka kuch accha dungi… wipes out a tear in corner of her eyes puts a smile on her face…

Munching her apple she cleans the sitting area keeping the newspapers, magazines, remote and chargers all in place and switching off the light she enters in her room or should I say a veranda converted to room. She changes in her night suits another old salwar-suits, she drinks a glass or 2 of water to satiate her growling stomach. Placing her bed on ground, she quickly opens the window to let cold air in to make her room a bit cooler… as the only source of relief in her room was fan whose max speed was two… and her body is not able to bear hot temp, even in a slight warm atmosphere she starts sweating heavily, in day time she manages using some cold napkins or cold water but during nights when she is already drained out with no more energy left to do something for herself, this just adds to her frustration for herself. After some time she settle herself in her bed slowly n unwillingly her mind drifts of to her life journey until now and unknowingly tears started to flow of her eyes… like everyday what all she could say was aaj 1 aur din ho gaya…ek hi ghar mai rehne ke baad bhi aaj pure 6 mahine ho gaye jab ghar mai kisine mujhse baat ki… last time when she talked with me was when… that's it no more words came out but tears continues to come out from her eyes blurring the image of her present and future vat she could see clearly was her 31 years of life…  Even after 28 years (she was around 3 years when she started understanding all this feelings) she don't know the real reason of tears… is she pitying on herself… or is it because now the pain is getting just unbearable day by day… or is for the loneliness… Tanhayee that she feels in every sec, in every breathe of her life…she gets up taking out the picture of two persons who she loves most and are the only reason she is able to keep herself going… of course she is living for her family but the reason and ray of hope that helps her to keep going is this 2 persons… clutching the picture close to her heart… she let her tears to flow but soon sleep took over taking her to a land where she sees herself close to same two persons to whom she loves most. But before she can meet them its 4:30am and her alarm goes on… 

And yet again a new day waiting for Priya with same routine but is it with same destiny, with same "Tanhayee" and tears or something new is waiting…!!!

Keep Reading…J😊😊😊

Do comment and hit 'LIKE' button if u like it
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

Awesome just loved it dear ,the priya character truly reminded me one of my friend..god she is their step daughter kya??? the two persons are her real parents if i guess ..
poor priya she is going thrw so much of pain ..but our ram will fill that ...dont worry priya ...
hmm kakul what it is i dont find this is 3 pages ...are we going to get another part also today ..
and before your pm reached my inbox im reading your post .😉😉 thank you and plz plz do post soon

Edited by luvsakshi - 11 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yaay Kakul.. ur back with a bang🤗 aawww... nehi yaar i can't see my princess in so much pain😭 jaldise usko iss narakh se nikalna... n plz update regularly🤪 eagerly waiting to read Ram's part of da story😛
Lavi_961 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So pathetic..[;(] waiting fr more..Edited by Lavi_961 - 11 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Kakul.. ek request hai.. intro m Sakshi ki name ki spelling thik karegi plz??😳

n Neel dont expect.. bhaag gayi woh...😆