Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
cant wait to see some more pics, to hear the music of movie and a teaser trailer would be jus more than perfect... cant cant jus cant wait fro Unforgettable :))
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so what do u guys think mik;s character in unforgettable is like...
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyZaib

I feel Anand...MIK's character in Unforgettable is a person who learns to love passionately and then is deceived by love and his life...and for this reason his tale of love remains Unforgettable 
pink gurl thumbnail
iqbal khan ?@Miqbalkhan

12:48 PM - 17 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry

Wassup guys.. thoda busy hu..back to tweeting soon lots of love

pink gurl thumbnail
seems he is busy with the last leg of post-production of Unforgettable...even the director Mr. Arshad Yusuf Pathan has come down to India for it !! 
yayyy...just some more wait and then Inshallah everything will be Unforgettable ❤️

Keep praying hard guys
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyZaib

From whatever posters released it seems he is somewhat a car racer of sorts and he looses his eyes sight it seems . This is purely my imagination. He is in love and he deliberately distance himself from his lady love with the help of his good friend(girl) . ha ha ha wild imagination. Whatever it is going to be great. All the best for MIK and his movie. He is the best and he deserves the best
myworld.22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hope the last few things finishes soon regarding post-production... can't wait for some amazing teasers! All the best to the whole cast and crew of Unforgettable...
I feel anand was deeply and passionately in love with someone but i think girl will ditch him badly... as i see the pics anand has huge intensity in his eyes! terrific job by Iqbal...
Iqbal always comes with something exceptional... he's the best and will be the best for me forever and forever... no one can take his place in our hearts! everyday when i see those unforgettable pics i fall for this character..! just can't wait to hit the theater!

pink gurl thumbnail
iqbal khan @Miqbalkhan
12:04 PM - 21 Jul 12 via Twitter for BlackBerry 

Ramadan kareem to u all too..pls remember me in your prayers..Lots of looove
pink gurl thumbnail
Ramadhan Kareem to all...May Allah bless everyone...
and Iqbal with every bit of Unforgettable success he most truly deserves...Aameen
Keep him in your prayers everyone...stay Blessed😊

Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i guess Anand's character is of a person who will not value love at first and he will only realize its worth after he loses it... thats what i feel... jus a guess... whatever it is one thing is for sure Anand's character seems veryyy intriguing ❤️