DO 1😡

No wait!
Spam Here😃😃

Do 2 !! 😳 !!
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

LOL🤣 I Blamed it on this Kid who came to our house to stay, He was so so so annoying!😡 So just blamed it on him cuz he had already damaged some other stuff, in MY House😳 and my dad knew i broke the phone Ughhh! i didn't get a phone for like so many Months because of that😆

well lucky for me my daddy treats me like the princess even though I'm the oldest its just my mom pampers my evil little sister😆😡
Kashishangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting...
..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 6B

Continued from the Past ~

Aarti and Aarpita walked inside the house- no no cut that- mansion. The place never failed to amaze Aarti as she stared at the beauty of the mansion. She had heard about that devil monkey helping and inputting ideas when they were redesigning the place. It was beautiful, she felt so odd standing In that place because she felt she wasn't worthy of it..

Her house was so small compared to this mansion-cut that- Palace now.

A Few servants came running at the main entrance.

"Ramdulaare, take the luggage into the guest room please" Aarpita ordered to which Rumdulaare, the servant, quickly nodded and picked up Aarti's luggage.

"Aarti remember no trouble from you okay?" Shobha warned her.

"No mumma I will create trouble! Now take me to uncle's place haan" Aarti said quickly.

"Shut up Aarti. Aunty, I know she's not going to create any trouble, trust me and stop panicking" Aarpita said, smiling.

"Okay Beta" Shobha said, giving up at last.

"But Aarpita, I don't see your parents..where are they?" Shobha asked suddenly.

'Uh-Oh…CRAP! Err…why did Aarti drag Aunty here urghhh! I Thought she wouldn't ask about Maa And Paa..' Aarpita panicked, looking here and there.

"Yeah! Where are they?" Aarti murmured, rejoicing from inside cuz she knew what Aarpita was thinking of.

"Woh..Uh.." Aarpita stammered.

"Don't tell me you LIED about your parents giving you permission about this..over the phone" Aarti said, trying not to smile.

Aarpita gave her an icy glare and then looked back at a confused Shobha.

'What do I say? Errr Aarti I hate you so much! But I'm not giving up!' Aarpita thought, shooting daggers at a smiling Aarti.

"I'll just look around the house while you talk with Mumma" Aarti giggled, walking off.

She looked around the place in Awe. Knowing she wasn't gonna be staying here since Aarpita lied had made her so happy and relieved! She looked around quickly knowing she won't be coming here any more, not that she wished to.

"Pheeww! No more of the Devil Monkey for you Aarti!" Aarti sighed.

She turned around quickly yet clumsily only to slam against something hard. She closed her eyes tightly preparing to land on her butt, but she didn't. Instead she felt a pair of arms encircle her petite waist and hold her before she could land on the floor.

[JESUS CHRIST! At times I Feel like adding 'She slammed against something hard and then Woop! She was on the floor with her legs up in the air' But I Can't! 🤣 🤣 God! Some Prince Charming must always be there to hold the princess! Pfffttt! I fell and hurt my Munni butt and no prince charming came to hold me! 😡 😆 Stay In Reality Girls, it's better than dreaming and then having your hopes shattered 😆 Man my butt hurts still!🤣]

Her heartbeats rose ten folds realizing who it could be.

'Why do I always fall around him? Why meee??!' Aarti thought, gulping her saliva in nervousness while her eyes stayed closed.

"God..You.Are.So.Clumsy."

She shivered hearing his voice against her ears.

"Abh..Open your pretty little eyes will ya?" she heard him say.

Her cheeks turned hot instantly hearing him.

"Such a pretty little strawberry" he chuckled.

'Urghhh Devil Kahika!' she snapped her eyes open and pushed herself away from him.

She quickly brushed past him, not daring to look at him, and ran into the main hall where Aarpita and Shobha were.

"Aarpita you should have told us the truth rather than lying! You know Aarti was supposed to leave for her Uncle's place now but we decided otherwise because you told us your parents were willing to let Aarti stay in your house. But you lied about it, why dear?" Shobha asked.

"Woh Aunty J-" she stopped talking when she heard Aarti's voice from behind.

"Mumma, challo let's go! We'll get late, have to leave for Uncle's place now" Aarti said nervously.

Aarpita looked at Aarti narrowing her eyes, like what was her problem?! Why couldn't she just stay with her, her best friend's house instead of some random uncle's! Being her best friend it did hurt her to see Aarti refuse to stay at her place but somewhere down the line she has a pretty good idea why she was reluctant in staying at her place. But still, she wasn't giving up!

"Aarpita it's okay, Aarti will stay at her Uncle's house." Shobha said to which Aarpita's face fell.

Aarti on the other hand, was breathing hard, trying to run away from there as soon as possible.

"But you can bring her here and study with the subject you were talking about" Shobha continued.

"Okay Mumma we're getting late let's go" Aarti whined, pulling Shobha's hand.

[That Awkward moment when your Mum grabs hold of your hand and doesn't let you leave until she's done with her Gap-Shap aka Gossip 😳]

Aarpita glared at Aarti, oh how she wanted to murder her then and there.

"Aunty Pl--" her words were cut off as another voice took over.

"I have already asked for permission from Mum and dad. Aarti can stay here until you return back"

'Oh No...' Aarti closed her eyes tightly as her breathing hitched.

She could feel his gaze on her; she felt her spine tingle as she shivered.

"Are you sure Yash beta?" Shobha asked.

Aarti turned around slowly since her back was facing all. Her eyes cast down as she refused to look up at him.

"Yes, I came here just to tell you that Dad rang so I asked him about Aarti's stay; and he agreed" Yash said slowly, keeping his eyes on Aarti, trying to see her reaction.

"If you want, I'll ring dad and confirm it for your satisfaction" he spoke, seeing no one react.

"Yes that would be great" Shobha said, she just wanted to make sure everything was confirmed.

Yash walked towards the main home phone kept on the table and dialled a number waiting for someone to pick it up.

'Mar Gayi...' Aarti closed her eyes, hoping something would happen and she wouldn't have to stay here. But alas, nothing happened as she heard Mr.Sindhiya say Aarti was allowed to stay.

"Yiiipppeee!" Aarpita yelled, jumping around.

"Chalo, I won't have to send Aarti to her uncle's place" Shobha said.

"Mumma…" Aarti squeaked, her voice going all shaky suddenly.

"No more excuses missy! You're staying here Haan!" Aarpita said sternly, trying not to smile.

He put the phone down and looked at Aarti who seemed to have fallen in love with the floor as her gaze was still cast down. Her cheeks had turned red again, he chuckled inwardly.

She could feel his gaze on her, Ugh she wanted to run away from here!  She saw him walk towards her slowly from the corner of her eye.

'Why is he coming here?!' Aarti panicked, fidgeting with the end of her dress.

He walked right behind her and she closed her eyes instantly.

'Eeek what is he up to?!' Aarti thought while her eyes stayed shut.

"What happened to you Missy?"

She jerked back to reality suddenly with Aarpita's mischievous voice right next to her ear. She looked up and saw Aarpita smiling at her mischievously, her eyes followed around and then she saw him leaning against one of the walls, smirking at her. How did he manage to get there?! She gaped at him, her eyes grew humongous when suddenly he winked at her and then started walking inside. She felt the butterflies remembering his every gesture, the way he walked towards her with that stupid smirk of his, and then when he winked at her. Blood rushed fast on her cheeks, she even knew what he would say if he was around her seeing her reddened cheeks.

"How am I going to spend the next 7 Days in this house, with him…? He's such a devil, he won't leave me…Mar Gayi Aarti.." Aarti murmured, pouting.

Present ~

His arms rested on either side of her head, caging her in between. He stared at her intently to which she lowered her lashes.

"Leave" she mumbled nervously.

"No" he whispered, leaning in closer.

She closed her eyes tightly and took a deep breath gathering all her strength.

"Yash leave!" Aarti spoke sternly.

He watched her with amusement, one moment she would stutter like anything and next moment she would just retort back with so much confidence.

'I Just told you, I'm not leaving you.." he murmured, leaning in even closer until she was forced to move her head back and place her hands on his taut chest.

"Actually No, I'll let you go for now. You see, I already have 9 Days and 16 hours left to make you…mine" he whispered shamelessly.

'Urghhh Shameless Man!' Aarti screamed inwardly, making faces.

She pushed him hard as he stumbled back on purpose.

"Leave" she said, clenching her jaw in sheer annoyance and anger.

"Okay Okay, I'm going now" he chuckled, lifting his hand up in defeat.

He started walking towards the door of her room and that's when Aarti realized, he was in her room!

"Stop!" Aarti squeaked, running towards him.

He smirked but quickly composed himself before she saw it.

"Not from the door, you can't go out from this door" Aarti huffed.

"Kyun? You want me to stay here kya?" He asked mischievously, walking towards her.

"NO! Leave from..where you came from!" Aarti replied, embarrassed.

"Through the window? Are you crazy Aarti?! I'm not some monkey who's gonna jump out through windows and balconies!" Yash exclaimed.

Before Aarti could say anything, Yash was out of the door. She ran towards her door quickly to see if anyone was around, to her relief no one was there. She took a deep breath first, and then looked to the side to find him standing right next to her. She jumped back but managed to stop her scream.

"Don't be scared, I'm next door to your room." He murmured near her ear.

He walked away laughing while she stood frozen to her spot.

"He's in the next room?" Aarti mumbled to herself.  

She turned her head and saw his room; it was right next to hers.

"Mar Gayi Aarti…" she squeaked, pouting as she imagined the day ahead of her.

Pre-cap

Let's go to the Shopping Mall! With The Devil 🤣

NOTE

- Past Is The Same As In The Previous Part [I'll Be skipping a lot of the events and just jumping onto the important ones in the past]

- Present Is Gonna Be Continued From Day 1...I Know I Know I Was Supposed To Finish Day 1 But Kya Karoon...I Add Too Much Detail Which Leads To Lambhu Updates Like This One 😆

I'm Gonna Be Focusing On The PAST

Present Will Be Thanda Cuz I Wanna Reveal Everything Later On. Bear With Me Pweez 😆

I KNOW Confusing But Just Bear With Me! I Promise All Will Be More Clear Once The Story Nears Its Death Bed 🤣 🤣

I Typed This Update AGAIN - Made It Longer But Was Getting Too Long So I Stopped It.

Acha Aside That, My Elbow Is Fine Because Now Both Of My Elbows Hurt 😆

But Muahaha!😈 Look At My Behna Spam For Me! Compensation You See 🤣 You better Spam More And Kill This Thread! 😡 🤣

And My Phone Is Mar Gaya Still, May The Soul Of My Phone Rest In Battery-Peace..😳

Aside That, Taaliya! I'm Leaving Now 🤣

PMs Later😆

Sadiie x

Koolsmile thumbnail
Wooohooo I didn't know commenting wud give me so much pleasure 🤣
This is the First tym ever since I joined IF that I m the first to comment or lyk any post 😆
Okay coming to the update , awesome dude, its more confusing now as to wat had happened in the past that she doesn't want to see his face now ! 😕
Nyways 9 days r more than enough for him to make aarti fall in love wid himself 😳
Strawberry is such a cutie pie nick 😃
He is defiantly very teasing n Aarti can't help blushing despite of not appreciating his moves 😳
N yeah seeing those dreamy sequences I alwayz thought of myself falling n my *prince charming* to enter n halt my fall , caging in those muscular arms of his 🤣 But yew just shattered my dream into pieces , making me realize of the harsh reality of this cruel world 😆
But no worries I have got the solution, n that is to not to fall 😆 🤣
Continue soon 😊

Naureen 😃 Edited by Koolsmile - 11 years ago
Koolsmile thumbnail
Oye ye to kehna hi bhool gai that I read it widout any pm, but definitely won't b the Lucky one every tym to find it , read it n to b the first to comment n second too 😆
Yew better pm next tym 😛

Naureen   😃
Kesha_H. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I fell down millions of times too only once a dude stopped frm falling and I just grabbed his shirt collar to stand straight and ran away by my mommy begging her to go home and she wouldn't stop gossiping with her friends and I had to sit there with guy shamelessly staring at me tht was the worst night of life I swear!!!😔 Good update though hope u cont. soon.
adrianne thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love your FF; it's so funny 😆 and here is ur taaliya 👏
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved it
please update soon 👏
aminaluvmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update sadie...waiting for next part!!
thanx for update...hope ur arms get better!!