Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In all this the main person  keeping a tight lip not confirming anything..so something there to think about..i mean why rajan shahi not saying anything about this new twist and replacement etc..

No interview in the media yet..afterall its his show..

Media its their job any gossip or buzz they will print it out as we are getting about Dimple in or out or ankita in or not confirmed yet...

So i'm keeping a little faith PH..Channel will think twice before throwing this new twist to the audiences..
anasuya43 thumbnail
Originally posted by Anurna

U r absolutely right aliya. Why PH doing this with innocent audience. Its realy bad.     @charu- agree if we have to dimple back then this type of story is reqired. But don't know what will happen in future.
originally posted by   RafAholic 

Exactly! PH should not treat audience this way. Bahut ghalut baat hai  I agree.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why are you so upset these things happening in many serials .I am watching BHBK is a nice family serial in Sony.Today i heard a shocking news here it is

Curtains down on Benaf Dadachandji in BHBK!!!

Benaf Dadachandji, who plays the role of Paulomi Chopra, has been eased out 
When asked Benaf she confirmed that she has not shot for past 2 weeks and story has moved on to Krish and Rajni wedding and her character is no where in the picture. She also accepted that show had gone wrong in the start and she added that u can talk about BHBK and show romance between paulomi and krish and hence the low TRPs.

TRP is the most important for the channels people.if the TRP comes down they are rusless in removing any artist how good they are😲
Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: anasuya43

Originally posted by Anurna

U r absolutely right aliya. Why PH doing this with innocent audience. Its realy bad.     @charu- agree if we have to dimple back then this type of story is reqired. But don't know what will happen in future.
originally posted by   RafAholic 

Exactly! PH should not treat audience this way. Bahut ghalut baat hai  I agree.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
why are you so upset these things happening in many serials .I am watching BHBK is a nice family serial in Sony.Today i heard a shocking news here it is

Curtains down on Benaf Dadachandji in BHBK!!!

Benaf Dadachandji, who plays the role of Paulomi Chopra, has been eased out 
When asked Benaf she confirmed that she has not shot for past 2 weeks and story has moved on to Krish and Rajni wedding and her character is no where in the picture. She also accepted that show had gone wrong in the start and she added that u can talk about BHBK and show romance between paulomi and krish and hence the low TRPs.

TRP is the most important for the channels people.if the TRP comes down they are rusless in removing any artist how good they are😲

Why should we not be upset? πŸ˜† I know it happens but it shouldn't happen - not like this. And it especially should NOT happen when your leading lady is being appreciated by viewers.

I will express my annoyance to the PH and Channel. Any replacement, regardless of who it is, is unacceptable (IMO) 😊
anasuya43 thumbnail
originally posted by  RafAholic

Why should we not be upset? πŸ˜† I know it happens but it shouldn't happen - not like this. And it especially should NOT happen when your leading lady is being appreciated by viewers. 

I will express my annoyance to the PH and Channel. Any replacement, regardless of who it is, is unacceptable (IMO) πŸ˜Š

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RafAholic  i wanted to tell one thing  please do not bash  meπŸ˜†we watch for the entertainment
Do not give much importance.if you like the serial go aheadπŸ˜› ,if you do not like it stop it.πŸ˜”For the channel  TRP TRP .other then nothing goes into their brainπŸ˜‰
@anasuya43: why would I bash you? πŸ˜• I'm a fairly nice person.. I think πŸ˜† but I do find it odd how you have singled me out! With all due respect, I know this is entertainment. Kindly do not patronise me πŸ˜† but if this is entertainment, then I would like to be entertained, rather than disappointed :P
NishrahKhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey had a question even though this new savior will help her and find her injustice, but will she still have yaadhash? i mean memory or will she forget her hubby and who did this too...
anasuya43 thumbnail
originally poste by  RafAholic

@anasuya43: why would I bash you? πŸ˜• I'm a fairly nice person.. I think πŸ˜† but I do find it odd how you have singled me out! With all due respect, I know this is entertainment. Kindly do not patronise me πŸ˜† but if this is entertainment, then I would like to be entertained, rather than disappointed :P 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your are a fair personπŸ˜› I am a soft person πŸ˜† I will leave at this.😊I got one more IF friend that is you.it is nice to we exchange few mails .When I find time I will watch Amrit MathanπŸ˜ƒ

-
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i dont see any intelligence in replacing Dimple. if she wasnt a good actor then her pairing with agam would not have showcased so much passion and chemistry!! 
cvs can easily maintain their story even with Dimple as Nimrit
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes guys, lets all unite in our effort to save Dimple, save Agni and save Amrit Manthan!!!!! They are playing all these games to see the reaction, as they themselves are not sure. Otherwise they would have replaced, started shooting and news would be all over the place, with articles being posted that Nimrit is leaving.

Even the youtube video shows Dimple saying her contract was only till this far, but henceforth no deal has been finalized, so they are still working on it.

So please sign new petition at

http://www.indianvoice.org/life-ok-channel-don-t-replace-dimple-petition.html