Mohan Kapoor NEW ENTRY

hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just read that Mohan Kapoor will be a new entry next week, he will be the multi millionaire who finds Nimrit in a half dead state and will take her in as her own daughter and give her best of treatments to cure her. He will help her to fight for injustice done by Amrit.

Though the actor himself confirms his role, it is not clear if Nimrit is being replaced. Though they have mentioned in a separate article that Dimple is being replaced by Ankita

:( :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks for sharing this news.

Whenever I read that Dimple is being replaced, I get depressed! But we shouldn't lose hope.
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These  people  have  gone   crazy..
They  have   changed  the  entire  story  track  with  the  unwanted  twist.
No  wonder  if   they  brought  a  new  guy  falling  in  love   with new Nimrit  after plastic  surgery..
Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

the story is fine as long as they dont replace Dimple... let Nimrit have a makeover... a very modern girl who is bold and smart... and returns and confuses everybody... as she looks like Nimrit but her behaviour will be different from what nimrit was... so it helps in bringing the much needed twist and at the same time retains Dimple as Nimrit

Originally posted by: akshaaya

These  people  have  gone   crazy..
They  have   changed  the  entire  story  track  with  the  unwanted  twist.
No  wonder  if   they  brought  a  new  guy  falling  in  love   with new Nimrit  after plastic  surgery..

True...
This is actually a scary thought. Ab kahin aisa na ho ke yeh PH aur channel hum sab ko fools banaye. I would hate to think that they are messing us around.

Now I'm even more determined to find out the truth. I'm calling BOTH PH and Channel first thing on Monday. This is too much!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ..

Ankita is being approached to play new nimrit but has not got the confirmation yet ..

PH..channel surely testing the reaction of audiences first ..they should as its the viewers who bring them TRPS and it always get the reverse effect when a household name jodi is separated...like here Agam..Nimrit  played by navi..dimple as a jodi is the USP of the show and that keep viewers interest..

Once more Nimrit will play the angel for amrit ...she will tie the amulet agam gave her to protect her in amrit's arm..next amrit will ran her car on her and pushed her down the cliff...

It needed this dramatic turn for Nimrit to finally get it her sister is evil and to take her revenge..

Anyways praying its Dimple herself who makes her comeback as new nimrit..

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
U r absolutely right aliya. Why PH doing this with innocent audience. Its realy bad.     @charu- agree if we have to dimple back then this type of story is reqired. But don't know what will happen in future.
 Well said, Saveeta. I concur :)

I'm still in a state of shock though 😆 why are the CVs holding poor Dimple responsible for the low trps? 😕 the blame rests with them and therefore they should correct themselves. She is doing her job very well and fans are happy with her and Navi's chemistry.

I genuinely hope they take our requests into consideration, otherwise they will be left with nothing but regret.
Edited by RafAholic - 11 years ago
akshaaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
       After  the  accident,  the  new  entrant  will  be  saviour    and  help  her  to  fight  for   injustice...I  thought  that  Agam  will  do  this  but  the  new  entrant  will  do  this..
Every   thing  is  confusing...

Edited by akshaaya - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Anurna

U r absolutely right aliya. Why PH doing this with innocent audience. Its realy bad.     @charu- agree if we have to dimple back then this type of story is reqired. But don't know what will happen in future.

Exactly! PH should not treat audience this way. Bahut ghalut baat hai I agree.