Anjalika13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone 😊...dnt know what it is 😕 bt enjoy reading 😃...n dnt forget to like n comment 😛

she looked out of the window...feeling the worst feeling she had ever felt...of being the lonliest person in the world . No one seemed to be with her . 
She thought about the last few days...whatever had happened...she was going to marry udayveer and she knew she was in love with him but then she made the biggest mistake of her life . As jay told her that akash said that he told jay that if manyata marries uday then he will kill himself ...and manyata didnt want to be...a murderer . She went to the temple as jay told her...to meet him . There she understood...'the world was cruel...and only some could survive here ' . 
She was tricked by her own sister and two unknown people . The thought pricked her heart ...her own sister hated her ...and now her own mother and father were not with her . 
'i didn't know what i was doing' she thought and again bursted into tears . Three days had passed but still no one talked to her...or even came to meet her once...She was happy that Uday didn't marry jay as he came to know that it wasn't her but still he was hurt...and she could...for the first time see it on his face...he was hurt from inside.
She couldn't bear it...and felt like dying there itself . She felt happy and her hopes rised as she heard the door opening . Maybe they were ready to forgive her . She looked at the door and saw her mother coming inside ...

Manyata "mom...maine...main jaan kar" and the next she knew was that she was in tears again

Komal "nahin manyata beta...jo hua usse bhool jayiye...ab hum sabne decide kara hai ki aap akash se shaadi kar sakti hain "

Manyata "par maa mai " she couldn't complete her sentence fearing that she wouldn't believe her . Yes she wanted to tell her that she loved uday but she couldn't...

Komal "Kya hua beta ?"

Manyata "maa vo uday.."

Komal " beta ab vo bhi kehte hain ki aapki shaadi ab akash se kara deni chahiye "

Manyata "maa kya mai uday se...mil sakti hun "

Komal "nahin beta...vo jaigad chale gaye hain "

Manyata "maa...mujhe ...mujhe shaadi nahin karni " 

Komal "kyun beta ? kya ho gaya ?

Manyata "maa voo...mai akash se pyaar nahin karti "

Komal was shocked beyond words "Par beta...phir aap us din "

Manyata "maa mai...mai akash ko ye batane gayi thi ki ...ki mai uday se pyaar karti hun " she said hugging her mom

Komal "haan par aap uss hi din vahan kyun gayi beta ?...aur vo bhi bina kisi ko bataye ..."

Manyat "maa vo...mujhe jay ne kaha tha ki agar maine uday se shaadi kar li to akash...apni jaan le lega...aur mai nahin chahti thi ki meri vajah se koi..."

Komal "haan beta par aap ye sab humme jaane se pehale bhi to bata sakti thi naa "

Manyata "vo maa mjhse bohot badi galti ho gayi " she said crying louder .

Komal "par beta ab aapko shaadi to karni hi hai naa...aap poori zindagi akele to nhi reh sakti "

Manyata "nahin maa mai uday ke alava aur kisi se shaadi nahin kar sakti "
Komal felt bad for manyata . she decided to talk to uday as now she was sure that manyata wouldnt marry anyone except him .She got up from the bed and went to the door . 
"manyata beta apna khana zaroor kha lena " she smiled and left the room 
Manyata felt lighter as she didn't feel lonely anymore . Her mother was with her now . 

She felt bad as she remembers everything she had done to uday . He had gone through a lot because of her . She took out her mobile and called him ...
Someone picked up the phone ..."hello "
She felt relieved to hear his voice again...but sad too as she felt the sadness in his voice . She didn't have the courage anymore to reply...
"Hello..." the voice said again...
Now she felt like killing herself for doing this. The person had cutt the call but she didn't feel like keeping the phone down...
She sat on the bed and kept the phone down after some time . Was it the end ? Would Uday never come to her know ? She couldn't bear to even think about that . She had to talk to him . She realized...that she couldn't live without him ...
She gathered the courage and called him again...but no one picked the call...so she sat down on her bed and waited for some time...and then called again...again ...and again...but all in vain . She called him many times but he didn't pick up even one . She felt like crying...but just had another idea . She searched through her contacts and got what she wanted . She called on that number but no one picked it . 'come on unnati...just once..." and decided to call her one last time and to her surprise and happiness...she picked it up ...

Unnati "hello "

Manyata "hello unnati ...mai manyata "

Unnati "haan manyata hum jaante hain...aur humme bas ye kehna tha ki dad ko please call mat karo..."

Manyata "par unnati meri baat to suno...bohot important hai "

Unnati "kya important hai manyata ? kya tum dada ko phirse ye kehna chahti ho ki tumhe unse shaadi nhin karni ? ya phirse unka dill todna hai ?"

Manyata "unnati...i... i am sorry...mai bas ye kehna chahti thi...ki mai unse...unse pyaar karti hun "

Unnati felt that she was saying the truth...She could feel that through her voice . "
Unnati "phir tum uss din akash ..."

Manyata "vo to mai usse ye kehne gayi thi ki mai udy se pyaar karti hun...par jay aur usne mujhe fasa diya " she said crying 

Unnati "vo kaise ?"

Manyata told everything to unnati...how jay trapped her though talks and told her to go there as soon as she can...then running away from the mahal ...reaching the temple...and coming to know that it was all a plan...akash didn't love him...he just wanted to take revenge from uday...and now he was done...

Unnati "to tum really dada se pyaar karti ho...?"she was excited now as she knew uday still loved her and was broken due to those events .

Manyata "haan...par vo to mujhse ab baat hi nhi kar rahe..."

Unnati "dont worry...just go at the beach today in an hour... and he will be there "

Manyata "okk unnati...thanks a lot "

Unnati "just go get ready now "

Manyata "yess " she hurried and chooses a beautiful suit to wear...

After half hour she goes to the beach ...the same one where she first met him...
She started having flashbacks of her previous life...till she heard someone talking...not someone it was uday...she turned around and felt happy seeing him . 

Uday "unnati mujhe yahan tumhari koi friend nahin dikh rahi...tumhe bhi saath aana chahiye tha na..." he said and looked up...and saw manyata...

Manyata "uday mai..."

Uday "sorry manyata mujhe jaana hai " 

Manyata "par uday "
He turns around to leave but she stops him holding his wrist . 

Uday "manyata mujhe jaana hai "

Manyata "nhin uday pehle tum meri baat suno "

Uday "huh achha bolo...jaldii "

Manyata "uday i...i love you "

Uday looks at manyata and knows that she is speaking the truth...but still dosent realize why she ran away that day...

Manyata "mujhe pata hai tum kya puchoge...it was all jay and aaryan's plan ...i love you uday and won't and can't marry anyone else " she says and hugs him .

Uday stands there shocked and happy and then hugs her back...

Manyata "im sorry uday...sorry for everything i did "

Uday "nahin manyata its okk...i love u too "

xx- the end- xx

Edited by Anjalika13 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-StarlitFire- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing one sweetz...
you know i really wish that Manyata goes through something like that...ohhh...i forgot..she is going to be ..i guess...but i would love to see how she realises what Uday is actually for her...
loved it...
Edited by nityah - 11 years ago
-Niha- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anjie this OS is really good.
Loved the idea, it's amazing... :D
Really glad that Maanu realised, and that Uday accepted her at the end.
Thanks for the PM :)
Edited by -Niha- - 11 years ago
Anjalika13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Niha-

Anjie this OS is really good.
Loved the idea, it's amazing... :D
Really glad that Maanu realised, and that Uday accepted her at the end.
Thanks for the PM :)

thnx dear 😳
glad u liked it 😃
no probz jii 😆
Anjalika13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nityah

Amazing one sweetz...

you know i really wish that Manyata goes through something like that...ohhh...i forgot..she is going to be ..i guess...but i would love to see how she realises what Uday is actually for her...
loved it...

thnx 😳
yep me tooo 😊
glad u loved it 😃
aslsifjsdlvjmdi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so finally u posted it n loved it i mean atleast dis M had guts to accept her mistake n curse herself fr a bit hehehee... why dont u wrting few more 😊
Anjalika13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khawaunju

so finally u posted it n loved it i mean atleast dis M had guts to accept her mistake n curse herself fr a bit hehehee... why dont u wrting few more 😊

😛 😆 yep...glad u loved it 😃
hehe yaaa
ohhh...will try 😊
-The_Tomboy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So nice loved it to the core!!
-JEHAN- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so sweet...i like it...i hope to see this onscreen too...but is bar uday itni jaldi na many bas...😈
Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this is what manyata should feel after knowing Akash's truth...simple, sobber and yet effective to heart...you wrote this os really well my friend...but I want you to continue as FF or SS...I think it's amazing...neway loved to read you more...thanks for this OS... 👏 👏 👏