Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Pls do sth that makes prats quit her lawyer job and finish the court kachera drama once and for all !
-Sheena- thumbnail
When will be the next K or KriYa centric track..I will make sure to put it in my diary to watch the show properly again

Also end law and order tracks as this is meant to be a love story according to the synopsis...please incorporate the love story within your agenda..

mohiti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya plzzz addd romantic track of mohit wanna c him romancing...
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cv's i don;t know how many times yr fans have told u and replied u why u still make pratigya so shy when krishna asks her for something romantic. it was in the phone today. she don;t have to face him. it looks very awkward. they r married for 6 years and love marriage and she is shy. sometimes the way u treat and show prats it is awkward. why is she so serious. she can be playful and light hearted the actor who plays that role can do that very well. then why u make her so shy and serious. it is really odd. don;t show like that. krishna too don;t make him so childish. when he has to ask his wife how he looks it should be her. not others. don;t mix real life with reel life. too much seriousness in the drama. make some light moments between kriya they talk go for a walk something like that. now prats is in MMFG and krishna in tn then krishna should take her for a walk or even prats can call krishna and say she is outside TN and come out for a walk. now let her do the initiative for some romance. why u create her as so mature and so serious. i hate everytime she says to krishna she has to go or she has to do somework when he co mes close to her or ask her for to spend time with him or give a kiss. we r fed up of this dialogue please don;t do that any more. be realistic and once ina while show jokes,festivals and fun part all the time serious it doesn;t look nice.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

Cv's i don;t know how many times yr fans have told u and replied u why u still make pratigya so shy when krishna asks her for something romantic. it was in the phone today. she don;t have to face him. it looks very awkward. they r married for 6 years and love marriage and she is shy. sometimes the way u treat and show prats it is awkward. why is she so serious. she can be playful and light hearted the actor who plays that role can do that very well. then why u make her so shy and serious. it is really odd. don;t show like that. krishna too don;t make him so childish. when he has to ask his wife how he looks it should be her. not others. don;t mix real life with reel life. too much seriousness in the drama. make some light moments between kriya they talk go for a walk something like that. now prats is in MMFG and krishna in tn then krishna should take her for a walk or even prats can call krishna and say she is outside TN and come out for a walk. now let her do the initiative for some romance. why u create her as so mature and so serious. i hate everytime she says to krishna she has to go or she has to do somework when he co mes close to her or ask her for to spend time with him or give a kiss. we r fed up of this dialogue please don;t do that any more. be realistic and once ina while show jokes,festivals and fun part all the time serious it doesn;t look nice.

👏 Totally agree with u laks... social messages are all very well... but we need light episodes of KRIYA showing their life and growth...  CVs please realise that viewers have stuck to this serial for three years because they are crazy about KRIYA... don't know why side characters keep butting in all the time..
laks76 thumbnail
Thank u Uma for the response. Now again Cv's i have a serious doubt do u have any allergy with the couple u created "OUR KRIYA" to yr attention it is u who created that hot couple and made us fall in love with them and now u don;t create them in the centre stage and u give us kriya scenes as ration. why is it so? r u becoming kanjoos? i want to know who has problem doing the scenes the cv's or the actors if it is the actors i have one word for them u r actors and it is yr job to do yr scene. i am just saying. i don;t know who is having trouble in giving kriya scenes so iam just writing. if it is cv's u have think of different scenes. if u can do the wool scene and kissing with rose petal scene and roti atta scene which i consider very rare and out of the box and very romantic you can do it. think of some scenes of kriya which is different from other serials. you have to give some kriya scenes once in a week. here u show one scene then u separate them and then the next scene comes after one month. what is yr problem. u have leads whose chemistry is so good why don;t u use that when u got a extension for 6 months. r u all set to ruin it. i don;t get it what is yr problem?
     now when u r so partiuclar in showing what is going on the society take some time to show the festivals their importance the light moments and joy part of the festivals not the evil part all the time. if u cann;t show anything in full fedge don;t even bothet to show it. don;t show it for fan's sake and mix it and make fun of it. do justice please.
kriya_sruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dear CVs,

Being a die-hard fan of MKAP, I have a feeling that our loyalty and sincerity to the show has been taken for granted. We stood through the show through thick and thin believing that today or tomorrow something will change. 
I am not an ardent TV watcher, but I must say MKAP was the only show that has managed to grab my attention and I am sorry to say that I regret it now. MKAP is a show with a lot of potential, always had and still is and the main reason for that is your LEAD couple Krishna and Pratigya and THEIR life not the lives that revolve around them. Tracks focused on them have always been a pleasure to watch and there are days when I still go back and watch those episodes and I am sure the same being with many others.

I have seen and heard comments in the past from your own team members that it is the story and not the TRPs that matter to them. Maybe the case, because I don't know the inside works, but to certain extent I am sure that TRPs do matter as well. All other shows seem to count on it so I am sure you all do as well. There have been times when TRPs for this show has soared, but now its been regarded as just one of the other shows on TV.

I am sure all your cast members need to be given their own stories, and I do accept it because the show is a story in itself, but does that mean the leads don't have a part in it? All we see now is confused expressions on their faces or Pratigya running to others aid. No light moments or tracks are shown in the show, its always negativity, no celebrations, no personal moments between the leads. Its all just about others and not Krishna and Pratigya. The moment the track is focused on Krishna and Pratigya or started off with them some other character involvement will be there, if going into the detail I can make a TV serial on my own.

I am nobody to comment on how you do your job but we as fans who have made it our business to spend that half an hour in our day just for this show deserve some respect. Many people have left the show but there are still some of us who still love this show and will be there till the end. There are a few tracks which are our most expected awaited tracks which we hope will be given the proper treatment before the decision to end the show comes about.

We hope you will listen to our pleas and give us our gorgeous couple back.  

Sincerely

One of your most ardent fan still waiting for a change.

18270fans thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya_sruthi

Dear CVs,

Being a die-hard fan of MKAP, I have a feeling that our loyalty and sincerity to the show has been taken for granted. We stood through the show through thick and thin believing that today or tomorrow something will change. 
I am not an ardent TV watcher, but I must say MKAP was the only show that has managed to grab my attention and I am sorry to say that I regret it now. MKAP is a show with a lot of potential, always had and still is and the main reason for that is your LEAD couple Krishna and Pratigya and THEIR life not the lives that revolve around them. Tracks focused on them have always been a pleasure to watch and there are days when I still go back and watch those episodes and I am sure the same being with many others.

I have seen and heard comments in the past from your own team members that it is the story and not the TRPs that matter to them. Maybe the case, because I don't know the inside works, but to certain extent I am sure that TRPs do matter as well. All other shows seem to count on it so I am sure you all do as well. There have been times when TRPs for this show has soared, but now its been regarded as just one of the other shows on TV.

I am sure all your cast members need to be given their own stories, and I do accept it because the show is a story in itself, but does that mean the leads don't have a part in it? All we see now is confused expressions on their faces or Pratigya running to others aid. No light moments or tracks are shown in the show, its always negativity, no celebrations, no personal moments between the leads. Its all just about others and not Krishna and Pratigya. The moment the track is focused on Krishna and Pratigya or started off with them some other character involvement will be there, if going into the detail I can make a TV serial on my own.

I am nobody to comment on how you do your job but we as fans who have made it our business to spend that half an hour in our day just for this show deserve some respect. Many people have left the show but there are still some of us who still love this show and will be there till the end. There are a few tracks which are our most expected awaited tracks which we hope will be given the proper treatment before the decision to end the show comes about.

We hope you will listen to our pleas and give us our gorgeous couple back.  

Sincerely

One of your most ardent fan still waiting for a change.

👏, beautifully put.

Bruce_L thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Once again, we can see something sensible happening in MKAP!

This SS v/s KST is the one which viewers were dying to see since ages... And finally we can see that happening.
But as always a complaint which is a justified one, why a GH member involvement needed in TN's war track. When there are so many reasons for Krishna to go against TNs - SS for his wife or for himself, why Pratigya's sister is needed in all this?

Hope Pratigya's sister is used just as a beginning to start with the track and Pratigya becoming the main reason for Krishna to go against SS and to leave TN if needed!!!

Looking forward to the track, hope you live up to the expectations.
KP_Marina thumbnail
Next ME will be on how ASY will help Arushi  released from this case😆.After that another ME will be on ASY and Arushi love track😳.After that a ME will be on Tamtam's re entry😲.And again one more ME will be telecasted for Tanshi divorce😭….
we are ready cvs😊