Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dear CVs,
If I were to pick the best track of MKAP to date, I'd say it is the current ASY track ... not because it provided some respite from the trite kriya romance but because it's an absolute delight for a storyteller, owing to the possibilities it offers. The icing on the cake is that we hv Arushi's work track to break the monotony. Being an ardent MKAP fan, I m as happy as a sandboy to see that Mohit's magic is all set to rejuvenate the show. Abhimanyu's role is tough to play because he has to oscillate between 2 different styles of body language, dialect & dialogue delivery. Three cheers to Mohit who has accomplished this difficult task quite effortlessly. I wish to appreciate the scriptwriter in particular who has taken care of even the finest nuances of dialects to perfection. For example, the dialect of Abhimanyu is different from Allahabadi dialect which is only obvious b'coz he has grown up in Chilbila (of Pratapgarh district) where the dialect is different & has Lucknowite influence. Besides, ASY's macho look is making the fans swoon. It'll be good if u could show more of shirtless ASY.
Kushti sequence is good but appears unrealistic & childish. Given that ASY's lofty dream is to be recognized by SS, it is hard to believe he'd let go of it if he gonna lose in something as trifle as a kushti match.
IMO, the only logical ending of this track should be the realization of hackneyed phrase 'blood is thicker than the water' by SS ... culminating in permanent stay of Abhimanyu & Shakuntala in TN. I'm sure the track will fizzle out without delivering any message in case if Abhimanyu fails to claim his rights.

Edited by ssrbaqri - 11 years ago
abhiloveriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Dear cvs,
Plz show us romantic scenes between lead couple...im nt liking this current track...
I watch this show only for kriya...plz plz listen to us...
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear cvs will we ever krishna getting educated or his treatment?
ArjaAddict thumbnail
CVs...Pls pls pls end dis track ASAP and send back your newly found lead...

We wanna see K's treatment track ASAP!
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Dear CVs,
Ever since u showed Pratz sweet-talking to ASY, we hv been getting bats in the belfry over the possible ASY-P angle but it's good to see that all this is turning out to be a load of codswallop. What a big relief to know that u r sticking to the basics & not resorting to cheap obscene tracks for the sake of TRPs. We believe that MKAP is not a run-of-the mill show & therefore any immoral track would hv been a big disappointment.
Thumbs up for the kushti sequence as it gave a much needed shot in the arm to the show. I'm extremely happy to see the unexpected twist which is gonna keep both the contestants from a let-down. The thought of seeing either of the contestants lose was ranking me out. Although ASY's camp is going to claim the fair-play award but it's good to see that our Krishna is not committing any fowl either ... for he is not be blamed for Shakti's act of cheating. Shakti getting away with his serious crimes is becoming irritating n unrealistic. Please show ASY blazing the trail in delivering justice to the bail buddhi.
The current track is going great guns & it won't come to me as a surprise if it takes the show to the #1 position on TRP charts. Mohit Malik should be given as much screen space as possible along with Arhan Behll, Anupam ji & Avantika.
Long live MKAP.  
Edited by ssrbaqri - 11 years ago
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cvs please give a fulll centered track on kriya .. no one wondered your trps are dropping.. people want to see leads in focus  not all else.. your competitors balh and pv are focusing on the leads.. you should do the same.. 
laks76 thumbnail
Cv's the wrong has to be punished. u never give punishment to those who do wrong. what is the use of pratigya the character. she also forgives so easily. she has to make them understandthat they did wrong. the list of that goes on. show some praticality. show the importance of marriage u always degrade the importance of marriage in this society. in yr show it is always second marriage and leave the wife just like that without any struggle in reality let me tell u it is not possible. show the strength and importance of marriage. then focus on leads. krishna's treatment the couple never talk abt children they have to do something. prats education,work,krishna;s education, his work improvements. their life their journey. some nice moments of them.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well said  i completely agree we want to follow krishna and pratigya 's marriage journey.. their journey needs to be shown.. 

Originally posted by: laks76

Cv's the wrong has to be punished. u never give punishment to those who do wrong. what is the use of pratigya the character. she also forgives so easily. she has to make them understandthat they did wrong. the list of that goes on. show some praticality. show the importance of marriage u always degrade the importance of marriage in this society. in yr show it is always second marriage and leave the wife just like that without any struggle in reality let me tell u it is not possible. show the strength and importance of marriage. then focus on leads. krishna's treatment the couple never talk abt children they have to do something. prats education,work,krishna;s education, his work improvements. their life their journey. some nice moments of them.

KP_Marina thumbnail
Komal needs to learn some etiquettes now.She is not a school girl or a kid.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laks76

GR8 post laks.. totally agree with u... the CVs only concentrate on the dirama aspect of the show... they never show ordinary day-to-day scenes of our beloved KRIYA..