how will jeevika and viren react???

Shrav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
i seriously dunno how will they react...okay as we all know jeevika and viren will enter the room and see virat bald...viren will be proud of his brother i am sure...so how will jeevika react??shocked??(for sure) and then what would her first dialogue be??omg i am not understanding anything...i am getting goosebumps thinking about it..what do you say guys??/ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
seriously yaar..i am awaiting everyone's reaction ..jeevika will surely be confirmed about the deep love between them..this step will make every feelings transperant ...even i am  awating manvi's reaction over virat going bald
rasp_berry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
jeevika: ulala..i got a such a handsome, dashing brother-in-law, virenji u should be d next...
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samu_khamkar

jeevika: ulala..i got a such a handsome, dashing brother-in-law, virenji u should be d next...

😆😆
Jane_Doe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder how Swamini Bua would react!
I hope she doesnt start ranting about Virat-Manvi closeness
She better be careful with her words, cause i might as well reach into the Tv screen and give her a tight slap!
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

seriously yaar..i am awaiting everyone's reaction ..jeevika will surely be confirmed about the deep love between them..this step will make every feelings transperant ...even i am  awating manvi's reaction over virat going bald

i guess she will  shocked and den i just hope she runs and hugs him...😉
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetha811

I wonder how Swamini Bua would react!

I hope she doesnt start ranting about Virat-Manvi closeness
She better be careful with her words, cause i might as well reach into the Tv screen and give her a tight slap!

😆 @bold... i know yar..chalo we both will go and give her a tight slap if she tells anything against our virman...
NivFemirist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I say lets leave it on the CVs😆 bcoz seriously i am not able to imagine abt jeevi reactions and also want to see SB's reaction first.😉
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly, Jeevika might be shocked & everything in the beginning but eventually everyone's gunna be fine. Im worried about Swamini Bua's reaction. Shes gunna start throwing her own bullshit. The ebst part will be IF Virat shuts her up by satnding up for himself & Maanvi. Her face would be worth-watching. Im kinda worried about dadaji as well but not as much as Swamini! Edited by ..Kirann.. - 11 years ago
Shrav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

Honestly, Jeevika might be shocked & everything in the beginning but eventually everyone's gunna be fine. Im worried about Swamini Bua's reaction. Shes gunna start throwing her own bullshit. The best part will be IF Virat shuts her up by satnding up for himself & Maanvi. Her face would be worth-watching. Im kinda worried about dadaji as well but not as much as Swamini!

very true...i think that will happen @ bold...and m eagerly waiting for it...😕..cant wait more two ddays...😕
Edited by shrav_virman - 11 years ago