Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

She just left me…writing a letter that she doesn't want this life…that she had enough of the stardom...she wanted to lead a simple life…thanking him for whatever he did…she left him behind…and the chain he gifted her…like he was a stranger whom she met on the street…he didn't care that she left everything else behind but why him? It was true that in the beginning it was all about revenge but now…didn't she feel it too? How could she leave him…?

he went to her home to find about her whereabouts… but like he thought nobody was ready to help…they always saw them fight and argue but missed the intense moments they shared… in his whole life he never met such a strong and independent woman like Madhubala…she turned his life upside down  and now leaving him alone…but he was RK and he will find her…

Meanwhile Madhubala

Madhu was sitting in the train alone…she had to leave…she didn't want anyone to accompany her…she didn't even tell where she went…she told them that she would contact them when she felt better…she was exhausted…not only her professional life was taking a toll on her but also her personal life was stressful…

Leaving him behind was the most difficult decision she ever took…but she couldn't fall in love with the same as her sister…She felt already miserable for becoming an actress…but she couldn't do this to her sister…so the best thing she could do was leaving them…now she needed a break…and that's why her family agreed to let her go…one thing she loved about acting was shooting at different spots and meeting different people…and place she couldn't forget…it was a peaceful village…she bought a cottage near the village…she had to cover herself that nobody recognised her but she was an actress after all so that should be not a problem

She entered the cottage and she got the shock of her life…

RK was standing there giving her his famous smirk…MB recovered from her shock…

How…how did you find me? And what are you doing here?

RK: did you really think that it would be that easy Madhu? Don't forget who I am! And Madhu there is nobody who knows you better than me…Now he saw the anger in his eyes…

Madhu: leave RK...i need time for myself…

RK: no you are running away…away from me and away from your feelings…

Madhu: I didn't run away…I need a break…

RK: ok…then I will stay with you…I need a break too…

Madhu: no…if you need a break then look for your own place…this is my house and I want to be alone…

Rk grabbed her shoulders…forget it Madhu…I am not going to leave you alone…I will stay here with you or go wherever you want but I won't leave you ever…

Madhu: why are you doing this…?

RK: because I need you…

yes guys i got the MB fever...yesterdays episode was awesome...👏

so 2 OS in two days

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its aweosme ,

loved it :D
--Rose-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww AWESOME OS DEAR:-):-) WILL YOU CONTINUE THIS???
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum OS👏.continue soon
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not bad dear.I loved ur OS.It was short & crisp.😳
dolly10 thumbnail
Awesome os 
loved it
iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY WRITTEN👏 ...DO CONTINUE 😊N pm me !!!😃
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
LOVELY WRITTEN👏 ...DO CONTINUE 😊N pm me !!!😃
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my gosh!!! Awesome os dear! Waiting for part 2 :)Edited by sshah9293 - 11 years ago
SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sonnal I love your OS! I love the passion between RK & Madhu, it is just too hot yaaar! ...By the way, you should be a writer for MEIEJ!

***"You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul." ~Julie de Lespinasse ***