Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AyushiBudhia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Batameezi ki haadd hoti hai achha khasa serial chal raha hai besharam log kyun experiments karte hain i hope we could critisize and stop this from happening but alas i can only hope nothing else! ðŸ˜¡  ðŸ˜²
NeelakshiK thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonIsback

shit ye naye article se dar lag raha hai muje.. aye anandi divorce hearing par na jane ke dhamki kyu de rahi hai.. plese cv aisa mat karo .ansh all the way. please 

What???? Anandi is not going to proceed with divorce?😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

I can understand she is not ready to marry Shiv as she feels insecure and scared of marriage.

But not divorcing Jagya?. Is this same Anandi who threatened Jagya she will file adultery case against him if he doesn't agree to divorce her????😡

Does this means she still somewhere hoping for Jagya 😕😕???

And Jagya is about to run back to Jaitsar.

Where this BV is heading?

If they show Anandi - Jagya track again I am not going to watch this show😭😭😭

I want only AnSh else Bye Bye BV😳.
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls meri anandi ko aysha mat bolo guys ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

CVs r just trying to create a lot of drama...and suspense among the viewers...have patience pls...i have faith on the CVs...till now they have done a gr8t job!!..i don think they will do j-a reunion...but thodi misunderstanding...thodi problem to mangta he na boss!! ðŸ˜’...har daily serial me hoti he...har daily serila ke shaadi me hoti he!! ðŸ˜†

see...i have full faith on anandi she will soon fall for shiv...i think she has already fallen...but give her some time plss to realize it...to accept it!!  ðŸ˜­...how can she trust someone else like this?

anyway..i m going now..will come after the episode..till then..try this...count from 1 to 100 and then again from 100 to 1 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
bybye..🤗
Edited by monamie111 - 11 years ago
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
that does it... I am starting another thread .. seriously people
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@mona i know but i dont like her dhamki about divorce.. that why i am angry at her.. 
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kaunsi article ????
what are u ppl talking abt
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonIsback

@mona i know but i dont like her dhamki about divorce.. that why i am angry at her.. 

same with me yaar , no problem if she asks some time to think about marrying shiv. But dhamki about divorce and that too for that jaggu ...yaar I am really angry at her for that
Don_theEvil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sushiani

Kaunsi article ????
what are u ppl talking abt

maine link post ki hai yaar upar check kar 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I personally AM not coming to the ANSH thread until everyone chills about Anandi. I cannot handle her criticisms that too without her fault. Yeah who cares if she is rejecting SHIV. its her life. 

Her life has been played with enough times so what ever , if she wants to threaten ...SO BE IT. 

regardless... SHIV is later. He just came. BIG DEAl 
its Anandi who is suffering. everyone trying to play with her emotions and trying to set her up. I know she won't go back to jagya but her family needs to understand the turmoil she is going through. 

anywayzz IAM Signing out! until things calm down and will come back in few days.