~WU 6/28~ *Tej is badly stucked in Divya's trap*

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rriyaa thumbnail

Throw Divya from serial...this chudail is very irritating...yak yak girl...completely psycho...send her to some rehab center...

.PerfectLove. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rriyaa

Throw Divya from serial...this chudail is very irritating...yak yak girl...completely psycho...send her to some rehab center...

😡😡 Some don't care for other's happiness.. but only for them😡😡 Not everything can be bought with money Divya, Divya, go away.. don't come back ever again😕
Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SBSRocks

😡😡 Some don't care for other's happiness.. but only for them😡😡 Not everything can be bought with money Divya, Divya, go away.. don't come back ever again😕

Divya, Divya please stay.. I adore you.. only for you Toasty would learn to value Tej!! We want their chemistry back and not the lectures!!
.PerfectLove. thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

Divya, Divya please stay.. I adore you.. only for you Toasty would learn to value Tej!! We want their chemistry back and not the lectures!!

Arey bapre itna gussa yaar, toasty is not thinking about the consequence of Divya with Tej😡 I am very very upset with this track but don't tell divya to stay.. her right place is a mental rehab center
akash08 thumbnail

Arey bapre itna gussa yaar, toasty is not thinking about the consequence of Divya with Tej😡 I am very very upset with this track but don't tell divya to stay.. her right place is a mental rehab center

arey samjha koro.. you can spend 24*7 seeing Tej+Toasty.. but hamlogoko thoda variation chahie which Divya is providing..  At least Divya is much better than Kiya.. Let her provide some entertainment to the boys.. increase bonding between Tejya and then go.. not so soon..
.PerfectLove. thumbnail

arey samjha koro.. you can spend 24*7 seeing Tej+Toasty.. but hamlogoko thoda variation chahie which Divya is providing..  At least Divya is much better than Kiya.. Let her provide some entertainment to the boys.. increase bonding between Tejya and then go.. not so soon..

You can say whatever you want it's ur POV but still, I want Divya out.. She is as worst as Kiya Let's not fight over such a trivial matter😆
akash08 thumbnail

You can say whatever you want it's ur POV but still, I want Divya out.. She is as worst as Kiya Let's not fight over such a trivial matter😆

No.. no figting here.. It is just that I watch SBS for its overall entertainment value and not only to see the face of Tejya..

I write here because IF is an important forum which is frequently visited by production houses and CV(s) to know what the audience is thinking..

I just want to pass the message to them that showing Toasty enough number of times will successfully keep the teenage audience hooked to it but that wont help their overall popularity and want to thank them for bringing new twists/variations to keep people like us hooked into it..

That is all the reason I write.. not for fighting.. I know one can never win over die heart fans..
Edited by akash08 - 11 years ago
.PerfectLove. thumbnail

No.. no figting here.. It is just that I watch SBS for its overall entertainment value and not only to see the face of Tejya..

I write here because IF is an important forum which is frequently visited by production houses and CV(s) to know what the audience is thinking..

I just want to pass the message to them that showing Toasty enough number of times will successfully keep the teenage audience hooked to it but that wont help their overall popularity and want to thank them for bringing new twists/variations to keep people like us hooked into it..

That is all the reason I write.. not for fighting.. I know one can never win over die heart fans..

🤣 *hmm hmm* ðŸ¤£