OS-Ishaqzaade #2(OS->page 13)

sreeja_rox thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok guys now hope so you guys will be remembering that i had written an OS whose title was Ishaqzaade...and some definately might be remembering how they made fun of me wen i had put another name out there🤣 Not cumin to that name or else even the other's will start off😆😆

So i was thinking to write another one one OS on it!!!It is a completely different OS or umm...u guys can even consider it to be a continuation of the 1st one...

Will only write if you guys want me too or else i swear i wont torure you if you guys dont want me to write it!!!!!!

It will be a one shot OS too!!!😉  

Link to the first OS if you guys dont remember which OS i am talking about:

I am waiting for your views...btw btw if you guys want me to write will only be able to update after 25th july as my exams are also cumin up😭
Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Prologue

Arjun came out of the washroom to find her asleep with her back towards him.He moved forward and sat on the bed taking the side beside her and moved closer to her and and turned his head to the other side towards her to see his angelic wife sleeping peacefully with the blanket on her.A small smile crept up his face seeing how angelic and innocent she looked when she was sleepingt!!!!He couldn't stop from bending to kiss her cheeks.

But as he was going to kiss her cheeks,that very second Arohi turned from the other side and Arjun landed up kissing her lips which was enough to wake her up from sleep.The damage was done..!!!!

Arjun didn't have the will to back up from there now and deepened the kiss.Arohi on the other hand was all in for a shock for a second but Arjun very well knew to make her forget everything else and melt under him…..Arohi opened up her lips more and Arjun taking this as an approval deepened the kiss.A deep passionate kiss that it was.They broke the kiss to take in some breath and the next moment Arjun was bent to kiss her shoulders and the little moans which Arohi made only increased his desire

Ok Sheetal I gave a prologue for you…now don't kill me for ending here…dekho I gave a very big prologue na….🤣 now the update after 25th july!!!

Edited by sreeja_rox - 11 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kyaaa sreeju,  ofcourse we want you to write - i would luv to read it -
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

kyaaa sreeju,  ofcourse we want you to write - i would luv to read it -

hehehehehe i have to confirm still na😆
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeh bhi koi  poochne wali baat hai...

Bring it on!
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoya_naziya

Yeh bhi koi  poochne wali baat hai...

Bring it on!

thanks for your the lovely support you always give me😊
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup sreeju u know na we are hungry for updates🤣
a new OS is a treat one😆
do continue
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

yup sreeju u know na we are hungry for updates🤣
a new OS is a treat one😆
do continue

will continue as soon as my exams are over😊 but uske pehle tum apna ff to update karo😡
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

will continue as soon as my exams are over😊 but uske pehle tum apna ff to update karo😡

tumhare exams hai issiliye padhai se dhyan nahi hatana chahti hoon🤣🤣
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

tumhare exams hai issiliye padhai se dhyan nahi hatana chahti hoon🤣🤣

oye mere upar ilzaam daalna band karo😡 ...khud lazy ho maan bhi jao ab🤣🤣🤣