Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Anna, Bush: just read ur postsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ur prediction for tomo, Anna, i am on the same page as u r but then how will the promo play???

or is it that the promo part will play first...then Lallan-Arnie fight(here Arnie will ask Khushi to hide)...then todays's precap scene(maybe Khushi is calling NK) and then Khushi-Shyam confrontation...which may be /or may not be for creating another short MU between Arnav -Khushi for viewers but in reality...it will play differently...

HighOnSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just read a post that said tht tomorrow when Shyam finds Khushi outside the kidnapper's adda they'll have a major showdown which our Arnie baby will hear, all this MUs will be cleared & this will pave way for more rabba veys...😍!!!!

i m hoping tht happens...& with tht happy thought in mind, I'll go watch some old epis & c some rabba veys...☺️ preapre my heart for the dhak dhak thts going to follow after Arshi reunite, otherwise m bound to get a heart attack from the sudden onset of romance after such long draught!!!πŸ˜†
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yesterday and today, I got the same palpitations that I last experienced in Febuary this year when ASR accidently discovers the true nature of his revered brother in law. Now, once again we are headed in the same path of confrontation between these two. Only this time around, ASR will see the truth clearly, will not be alone in his fight and his decisions, and good will triumph over evil. 
Sabar ka phul meetha hota hai : indeed, we  have stuck with IPKKND through thick and thin, and now finally, the time has come for it all to bear fruit for us. I really hope and pray that the cvs msnsge to pull off the upcoming tracks with the same pizzazz and flourish as they managed in the past. Me, I am waiting with bated breath for a meaner but fairer ASR.
Edited by siamesecat - 11 years ago
amimus thumbnail
Whoa what an episode. things are happening so fats in IPK land. Its like watching a thriller love story, enjoying every bit of it.

I was on the edge of my seat in the last 5 10 mins with NK 's Leg Bhari and Shayam doubting and calling the KIDDU. But finally we are nearing to the end of the kidnap track . Waiting for tomorrow episode.

Anna  i hope that your precap prediction unfolds the same way in tomorrow's episode. There is a spoiler abt Shyam - Khushi confrontation and Arnav hearing it.

Nia loved your post , waiting for the update , do it soon.
Arhimaniac fabulous analysis.

Tants will wait for your analysis , there were lots of hints/codes in today's episode need to understand them better from you.

iritz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Updated on Page 1 girls...

Bushy... My daily doze of laughter πŸ€—... absolutely mind blowing post !!!

Wish you all the best for your exam tomorrow... πŸ‘πŸΌ May Success be with you !!!

S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Firstly, CV's & PH if the TRP's don't go up significantly this week, I swear you should petition for the TRP machine, algorithm or whatever the hell measures the damn thing to be checked. Because thus far these episodes are so gripping that I have to stop everything and watch and then like a crazy person look for the REDUX thread to appear. CRAZY Person!!!

The episode... What can I say but standing ovationπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Saying that feels like I am not giving you enough of credit. Quite frankly, you have done  a stand up job of the whole Barun's absence, actually his absence has brought other talent to the foreground who the fans ( and channel) would never allowed you to do if he was readily available. For example Abhaas, dude this guy gets better with ever scene he does. When I watch him touching Khushi my skin crawls and I don't even need to look at Sanaya's expressiong to feel grossed out. Honestly, women everywhere know the feeling of some dude trying to be near them and them wanting none other than to run away and hid, the fact that he is making me feel that way through a tv now that is something.

To the episode...

Khushi and Shyam:

Shyam now has his eye on the prize or should I prizes, but he is not aware that the prize has been moved and infront of him lies a mirage, a beautiful mirage of absolutely everything he wants, within arms legth all he has to do is grab it.  And he wants to share his happiness with the woman who would be the cherry on top of the cake for him, who would complete the win, while he is busy planning his sweet success...
Khushi is miles away, her long lost love send her a message in a bottle (gift same thing). She is so happy she can't control herself, she has even forgotten that the devil incarnate is in the very room with her. Loved the scene, it was a small joy that she found the message that he sent her and she understood what he meant too.

NK and Khushi:

NK as a character has been given a chance to develop, we now see him as a agile, righteous and strong person on Khushi's side, but most importantly the characteristic that he has that others don't is that he evaluates the information and then comes to a conclusion. Which makes him a IMPARTIAL AND LOGICAL DECISION MAKER. The rest of the clan are emotional decision makers ie they make each decision based on the emotions that underline the relationship. I hope once Arnav is back in the picture he is not delegated to mindless comedy. Also Karan your comic timing is impeccable. I love that the wrong words tumble out of your mouth and I correct you without even thinking about it. I loved that he runs into Khushi's room like they are chuddybuddies.
But for me the cutest scene of the day was when Khushi tells NK  shyly, she calls Arnav Laad Governor ( which I think she means Lord Governor because in all my history I never came across a Laad Governor, please correct me if I'm wrong). I also like the lies tumbling out of their mouths. Arnav is right these two are made for each other (as friends baba no need to take out your chappals to throw at me).

And now to the most important scene of the day:

Mami and Anjali:

Anjali doesn't believe mami even though Mami not only assures her that she has seen and heard the conversation and she would never lie about such a thing EVER!!!! Now ladies of the REDUX thread I am about to make a declaration ( no chappals please) I don't think Anjali is  NOT wrong at all, I know many MANY girls who date scumbags, skunks, fungus that grow on the bottom of the ocean type guys and think they are the ideal man, royalty even, when in actualality they are nothing but sponges who feed of the girls insecurity, and the worst part of everything the guys who are literally nothing treat the girls like roadkill. Now in Anjali's case, Shyam has treated her like a queen even named her Rani Sahiba, a girl who has a limp, who is deeply insecure he has put her up on a pedestral. Yes ocassionally he has neglected her but he has always, ALWAYS made it up to her has he not? AND LET US NOT FORGET HE IS THE FATHER OF HER UNBORN CHILD!!! But what is more important is that she is a women of FAITH! She has faith in God and in her marriage and the man she married. She loves this man, so no matter what people tell her she has faith in him.

And so she will take a leap of faith for him, because she will give him that chance, but when she realizess he is not to be counted on that is when she will break, shatter, soundlessly like glass, Daljeet I can't wait for you to perform this scene, you will be epic I can feel it. But before that will come the tough Anjali and the jealous Anjali all of which I think you will rock in. Can't wait can't wait, can't wait. This is what love is supposed to be, if someone comes to you with some information you can't fly off the handle and believe them you have to investigate, you have to follow your instinct, however the wool has been pulled in front of Anjali's eyes she can't see anything clearly, This is her one chance to attain perfection and she will not let her sandcastle break without a fight. I loved it.

Shyam:
He is like a bird flying free, soring high, only he doesn't see that the hunters are getting the guns ready to shoot him out of the sky. Here is another kind of love, Shyam professes his love to Khushi, deep within his soul he is happy because she is going to be his, and one second or hesitation and he has already distrusted her, he has already cross questioning her. He has already followed her. I thought the parodox of the demonstration of love was fantastic. On the one hand Anjali shows trust while Shyam magnifies distrust.
Thank you CV's for the scenes showing Shyams descriptions of his victory, it reminded me of the begining where he plotted his engagement and marriage to Khushi, like every move was thought of, every step was planned and then ASR blew him out of the water with one move and married Khushi, and this time Khushi will checkmate him and resue ASR. Beautifully done CV's, exceptional planning.

Naani:

She is always either leading Arnav to Khushi or Khushi to Arnav, she is the rakwala of Love!

ASR ( no there was no Arnav today)

Firstly, dude did he kill those two guys, so cold bloodlily???? Well you can't stand outside the water if you want to learn how to swim. Loved it !!!! ASR was always in all situations except those that involved his di the aggressor, its cute the transition to being gentle with Khushi. Man I can't tell you how glad I am that he is back!!!

Note to CV's ( very estatic so no worries) (waah mujhe bada pyaar aa raha hai CV's aur PH peh)

1. Anjali needs to, she  NEEDS to ease up on the mascara, she looks liek a skunk when she cries, please let her know.
2. We know the sari Khushi wore on Teej, it wasn't anything like that in the box, infact the one in the box looked like the one Arnav choose for her AGAIN!!! (wow look how nicely I mention this to you, if the track was crap I would have bitten your head off)
3. ASR was tied before, but when he starts to threaten them they leave him open??? NOT COMPLAINING, please don't stop the ASR power trip. Please. (now I'm begging JEZZZ!!!)
4. Why does Akaash not have a more important role, I wish you would utilize him more, the guys have such a good rapport how about you promote some bromance please.
5.I hope you had a party for your cast and crew, I have to say you guys really did a fantastic job with casting everyone, I mean these are not characters they play they have become the characters they deserve a party and we deserve some offscreen pics.
6. Don't worry about the TRP's, if star starts making problems you can totally take the show to another channel the netizens around the world will petition for you. You know what I think they are purposely rigging or something.

Thats all folks I feel like I just run a marathon.

That was my two cents:

S

Anna: your abla nari term for Arnav had me lol all thru yesterday. I see a new spring in your step (writing) I'm loving it 😊

Guru T: You should just go around saying I told you so.

Nia: I love your posts hon they are so profound

Redwine: Amazing stuff

Lizzy 2012 : Love reading your thoughts

All the others keep up the good writing πŸ˜‰

Edited by S003 - 11 years ago
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HI and bye guys...

Thank you for the good lucks!!

Thank you for liking the post ...you guys are too sweet ...aiween thakeli post ko bhi acha keh rahe ho...love you all 
πŸ€—
Erika1 thumbnail
edited.Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Erika1

Thanks everyone for your insightful analysis of the episodes, BTW is doods coming back, I miss her input about future plotπŸ₯Ί, terribly so, as does most visitors to the thread, but everyone else good job, know that your input is also highly appreciated.
 Thanks once again Redux and Tants(TM).

@ Erika...Doods might not write but she chats each night, u can chck pgs of redux between 25-50 to see her inputs
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Apologies! 

Edited by namedx - 11 years ago