Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sareg thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Great answer Vineet.

sometimes it is very comic when one person flirts with another over the objections of the other, I know a member who used to flirt with me, I used to tell him yaar you are a guy, and me too and I dont have those tendencies and he too doesnt

but after a couple of months, back to original, so I too used to respond to him in kind and I used to have esteemed lady members of the forum PM me, informing he was a guyπŸ˜†

CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
i see alot of flirtin goin on IF πŸ˜†
i dont do it much since theres not many guys here
but even if there was i still wouldnt flirt that much
i dont mind other ppl doing it
but agar koi uss ke saath flirtin karta hai then i hate it it kills me
Morning_Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: sareg

Flirting is acceptable if both parties are on the same level of maturity and know what they are getting into, it is for those two people to judge whether it is good or bad, we do not get to judge it from the outside

Flirting is bad when one person flirts with another even after objections of the other person.

I dont know much about Virtual flirting on a first hand basis(I somehow never have that in mind when talking to another person on the net πŸ˜† ) b'cos I can never tell the maturity level of the other person just from their internet views, I apply the same logic as real flirting to it.

Very well said Vineet bhai ,
Flirting itself is a complicated issue ... I don't understand it ...so avoid it in my real life as well as on net ..
as for others I don't have any objection for the above reason...
Yes it is really bad if even after objection one doesn't stop ....
I have a remedy for that .. but unfortunately *Rakhi* comes only once in a yearπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
I don't know about net .. cause as Vinnet said .... my brain too..... doesn't work in this direction.
 as far as real life flirting is concnered .. flirting can become complicated  when people involved are married....they may be of equal maturity levels but it doesn't means that their spouses are of same level too,or if unmarried it becomes a painful experience when  one of the involved person becomes seriouse..

Edited by Morning_Dew - 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sareg

Flirting is acceptable if both parties are on the same level of maturity and know what they are getting into, it is for those two people to judge whether it is good or bad, we do not get to judge it from the outside

Flirting is bad when one person flirts with another even after objections of the other person.

I dont know much about Virtual flirting on a first hand basis(I somehow never have that in mind when talking to another person on the net πŸ˜† ) b'cos I can never tell the maturity level of the other person just from their internet views, I apply the same logic as real flirting to it.

Exactly, Vineet. If someone actually encourages the other person then it is not called flirting but an adult conversation and if found guilty then both should be penalized.

raunaq thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~haBiBi2hot~

agar koi uss ke saath flirtin karta hai then i hate it

kaun kis ke saath flirt karta hai? Edited by raunaq - 17 years ago
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

But what if you think you are flirting with a ⭐️ and the person you actually ARE flirting with is a 🀑 or a 🐷 or a πŸ€“ or a ?

🀣

CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: raunaq

kaun kis ke saath flirt karta hai?

haha u caught thatπŸ˜† umm i mean wen girls flirt with this 1 guyπŸ˜†
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
If anyone talk friendly it not a flirting......but light flirting is good for all.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Subha Di !! πŸ‘ for the way u bumped this topic into the first page!πŸ˜†