Adroble Pic's of SaRvi also a short interview

HunarAbi4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  the
To be honest with you guys Sarvi look like groom n bride in these pic๐Ÿ˜ณ like look at there clothing and the way there posing in the pic's๐Ÿ˜ณ they look like groom & bride๐Ÿ˜› I'm loving it they both look sexy as usual ๐Ÿ˜ณ but in some of the pic's Ravi looks unhappy idk y  even in the interview Sargun looked alittle moody  i just hope everything is okay between these lovebirds๐Ÿ˜ณ & i hope Sarvi keeps showing us more interviews , articles, n pictures of them cause Sarvi is the #1 hot si jodi๐Ÿ˜ณ Here's the link its starts in the begging http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrstio_saas-bahu-aur-betiyan-aaj-tak-27th-june-2012-part2_shortfilms?search_algo=1 ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by HunarAbi4ever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HunarAbi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiffany-16

I agree with you but too me Ravi looks tried too me after all he be's shooting for SBS 15 to 16 hrs ๐Ÿค” so i think ravi shooted for SBS then attended this function ๐Ÿ˜› that's why he looks soo tried ๐Ÿ˜Š

too me it seems like Ravi & Sargun got into a fight  i have a big feeling they did like look at there faces its soo  omg this is soo depressing  i don't want Rav-Sargun fighting it hurts my heart there one of the cute si jodi ever
HunarAbi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiffany-16

are you sure???????????๐Ÿ˜ฒ like to be honest i've seen the short interview of Ravi & Sargun n Sargun didn't look that happy it seemed like Ravi was ignoring her

IKR she didn't have that smile on her it seemed like she's pissed at Ravi
LeezaGoshal thumbnail
Perfect couple !! Beautiful pics...!
qandeel20 thumbnail
Guys if Ravi - Sargun had a fight they will solve it 
So plz don't stress urself !! 
Every couples have fights and they end up solving it the same thing will happen wid Ravi - Sargun too :) 
qandeel20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LeezaGoshal

Perfect couple !! Beautiful pics...!

Agreed ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
HunarAbi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: qandeel20

Every couples have fights and they end up solving it the same thing will happen wid Ravi - Sargun too :) 

IKR but i never expected Ravi-Sargun too fight there cute couple  i just hope they solve the problem  i hate too see them apart ๐Ÿ˜ญ
HunarAbi4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: qandeel20

well i couldn't agree less every couples have problems in there reletionship n they end up solving it i hope Ravi-Sargun end up solving it too๐Ÿ˜ƒ
LOL u guys kill me like come on guys which couples don't fight in this world n if Ravi n Sargun got into fight they wll solve it 
Its not like there spliting apart 
Soo guys plzz relax!! 

P.S they both look adroble in the pic god bless them 
HunarAbi4ever thumbnail