-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So there are rumours that Colours is thinking about replacing NBTNMKK with Bigg Boss...we don't want that! So I started an online petition, please sign it. If it is ever confirmed that they are shutting down our beloved show, then hopefully by then we will have enough signatures to stop them from doing so! It's a good backup, just in case. If they never shut it down, oh well, it's cool to sign petitions isn't it? ðŸ˜›

Thanks lovelies! 
<3

(It'll only take up two seconds of your life...click the link and do it!)

CURRENT SIGNATURE COUNT: 3
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
CURRENT SIGNATURE COUNT: 5

Keep them coming please! ðŸ˜›
I will be sure to grab Kunal Karan Kapoor's attention with this as well on Twitter, so if you want to be slightly noticed by him, sign this! 
-Pritt- thumbnail
-Pritt- thumbnail
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess, at first, we need to think about getting Sonal back as the writer, and then the show will pick up, hopefully! 
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

I guess, at first, we need to think about getting Sonal back as the writer, and then the show will pick up, hopefully! 

I agree! I would hate to lose this show just because they got rid of the original amazing writer...

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PrittB

I agree! I would hate to lose this show just because they got rid of the original amazing writer...

Same here! Even if the show ends on a good note without any melodrama and with awesome stuff by Sonal, at least, we can cherish it as a beautiful memory! 
-Pritt- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Bidzie-

Same here! Even if the show ends on a good note without any melodrama and with awesome stuff by Sonal, at least, we can cherish it as a beautiful memory! 

Yeah! And Sonal would be able to give it a nice end in the limited time that Colours would give NBT if they asked it to shut down.

-Pritt- thumbnail
armanssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is four months for big boss so why we are doing this may be this can have a negative effect on colors and they were nt thinking but seeing this they start thinking of replacing it with new show or bb...guys pls dont feel offended these are just my views