RAJI OS WHEN WILL I BE YOURS

.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
one shot

i didnt write everything bit to bit i skipped most of the parts and wrote the parts i thought was important 
i thought of turning it to a ff by not writting the other one but as i dont get much comments i thought of writting a os 
plz ignore my mistakes as i aint a good writer 
here goes:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rashi loved jigar so much but jigar never loved her. rashi tried really hard to make jigar hers. rashi always used to go upto jigar and say I LOVE U but jigar always ignored her and told her he doesnt care so GET LOST !!.
one day rashi deiceded not do go up to jigar anymore beacuse she wants him to be happy and she doesnt want to force him to love her she just wants to see him happy.  couple of days later at night jigar went for a walk when suddenly he saw rashi she was on the phone she was crossing the road she didnt realise a car was coming towards her in full speed the car started honking she looked towards the car, the cars light flashed on her face for a while she thought she was gone for good when suddenly somebody grabbed her and pulled her to the other side of the road right before the car went zooming pass.
rashi was breathing hard her eyes were shut tight and she was holding the persons shirt after a few minutes later the guy pulled away from her she looked up and was shocked to see jigar.
jigar said next time be careful and walked off. 
rashi was happy that jigar atleast saved her 
some weeks later jigar went upto rashi and grabbed her into a tight hug and said I LOVE U rashi was shocked but still hugged him back.
rashi was happy that jigar loved her. they were BF, GF for a month when suddenly one day rashi heared jigar say to his friend in a cafe that  am going to break up with her.
his friend goes why!! jigar says that he was just using her beauty to show off in front of his enemy Virat because virat always shows off with his gf.
 rashi broke down in hearing this, rashi went upto jigar and said that what was the point of showing me fake love huh one day the truth would of come out itself just like now. jigar was shocked.  rashi ran off in tears from the cafe.
jigar didnt care 
one night jigar was going for a walk, whilst he was running his phone rang he started talking on the phone jigar was going to cross the road he was half way when a car came zooming in full speed jigar never realized when suddenly...

he felt a hard push on his back which made him go to the other side of the road he was going to slip but controlled he looked back suddenly...SMASH...RASHIII!!!!
rashi was on top of the car the front window of the car was broken the glass pieces were on rashi, rashi was bleeding nonstop.---
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOSTPITAL...

rashi was in the operation theatre jigar was waiting for her out the door...
jigar phoned rashis best friend lavanya and told her everything as she was the only person who rashi had..
10 mins later lavanya came in the hospital and told jigar its all because of you get lost she loved you so much and thats what you did to her...GET LOST jigar wanted to say sorry but lavanya pushed jigar away
jigar went but before he went he took the doctors number so that he could ask if she was okay...

phone rings of jigar its the doctor
jigar: doctor is everything okay? is rashi fine? how is she?did she wake up yet?
doc was silent at first but then he saiid : I AM SORRY SHE IS NO MORE...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
couple of days passed jigar was continuously thinking of rashi day and night he couldnt even seep properly.
he thought to himself that why does he keep thinking of her was he in love...no no no this couldnt be...
one day jigar was driving he came to a zebra crossing some peope were waiting to go so he let them go suddenly a girls scarf was stuck on his cars side light he was tryingg to see who it was but he couldnt the gir went by jigars car and was trying to take her scarf off half the scarf was on her face and the other haf on the side light jigar says excuze me ill do it. 

the girl looked at him and said what do you mean ill do it huh jigar was full on shocked he sowly whispered rashi. the girl pulled her scarf off and went jigar shouted wait rashi waittt the girl didnt even look back ...

------------------------------------------------
i wasnt able to finish it off i will try finishing it by the end of this week 

plzz comment 
Edited by rucha123 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting. Pls do continue. Loved your Rashi
Queen.Bee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow.. really interesting.. plz continue.. please...
Alexandrarose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice.. i like it.. please update soon...
Darkfantasy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
poor rashi... is  she alive?? .. i hope its rashi n jigar should pay for what he did...
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Darkfantasy

poor rashi... is  she alive?? .. i hope its rashi n jigar should pay for what he did...

hope she is aliveEdited by Niobi.arshi - 11 years ago
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Different take. I like it! 👍🏼

Looking forward to Chapter 2.
.ChammakChallo. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ill try to update by the end of the day but if i cant then tomorrow maybe  Edited by rucha123 - 11 years ago
-AmalAziz- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
interesting ... do continue  !
Rejoiced.ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting, waiting for the next.