Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

segad thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
did we really need the creeepwa?  and does anjali have to be dumb?  
some things never change do they?

Khushi's FB was interesting but i hope that was not the same creepwa as well.

ASR is in at the deep end isn't he?
gilmore thumbnail

Hey dear it was an awesome part and how arnav took care of her pooor  kushi but plz dont let it be that ... shyam iwill kill him if  am arnav plz update soon

flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awsome ...din't really see shaym cuming ...but it make the story more intresting...do continue
farha5556 thumbnail
ohhh my god that was a weird dream,was she raped?god love this update,is anjali is in love with shyam?shyam is arnav rival that is not good.CONGRANS ON NEW THREAD,PARTY TIME.NEW THREAD AND NICE AND GOOD  CHAPTER,KEEP IT GOING.
ASR6262 thumbnail
CONGRATULATIONS 🥳Party time🥳 amazing update👏👏 i just love your ff 😊😊awesome story👏👏 great work 👏👏continue soon and thank u so much for pm me 🤗
casker thumbnail
congrats for the new thread
superb update
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats on new threadreally nice update.. anjali doesnt hav any brains.. didnt see shyam comin..
Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
im so sure shyam is responsible for khushi's nightmare…hai na??
sarra0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats on the new thread 🥳 🥳

great update
jblueday thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okay first of all not much arhi scenes and above that had to tolerate that snake, but other than that it was a great update😊.the feelings of arhi towards each other strengthened more in this one- arnav staying awake for her, khushi's rstlessness to see him were all so sweet moments😳 i suppose shyam is related to khushi's past and is now trying to ruin arnav using his darling sister as pawn😡 anjali the usual dumb and innocent one here, poor child she is just 18!!😲😲 i wonder when arnav going to know the truth about khushi, if shyam is her past then i dont want arnav to know the truth from him better make khushi tell him b4 it too late...
update sooon will be waiting
thanks for the pm👏👏👏