Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
why jaggya is again there in the monatage!!!!????????????????????????????
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khusi_*

poor shiv on the verge of crying...so emotional for him...so atlast his mom call him on his bady..seems very loving mon

exctly kush...and dosent it seems with the talk ke her biggest dream is seeing shiv geting marry...coz shiv said u went coz u got heard girl is good and u went to see her...lolzzz...i feel she is very loving mom...😊
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Basant was too funny... and look collector sb only ask about Anandi woh theek tou hay na...πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yeah...shiv's 1st concern...is anandi fine..beta aur v log hain wahan...rofl...srif anandi...rofl..just go and get her..baas!!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Payal - Chill yaar... one thing for sure... Anandi won't let Jughead leave Gawari and there is his sasuma...and lets not forget Gawari will come running as soon as she recalls her sasuma's challenge Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Shivu kitna cutely dekh raha tha Anandi ko...Jaggu bhikari πŸ€’ I will personally murder you if you take Anandi away from Shivu. Go die in some pit already!! πŸ˜‘😑😑Edited by iloveidiotbox - 11 years ago
nya_ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shiv is all emotional at arti time bas nhn chal raha jaisay Anandi ko hug karlay... sweeet❀️
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i am still happy that gauri and jaggya are showing mirror to each other ...but plsss...no jaggya come back..at least not now!! 

the pre cap was lil confusing...Ashi has came? she was dancing and shiv was imagining ashi as anandi? πŸ˜›...or it was DS who is so much in panic state right now imagined anandi as ashi!!?  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

loved the aarti scene today...love is on the way!

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh that's nice. They finally introduced Shiv's mom.. Did CVs read through IF threads and realised that  they haven't introduced shiv's family yet ?πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Payal - Chill yaar... one thing for sure... Anandi won't let Jughead leave Gawari and there is his sasuma...and lets not forget Gawari will come running as soon as she recalls her sasuma's challenge

very relaxing one anjanaπŸ˜†...
though i am sure anandi wont accept him back at any cost..but i dont want any prob in AnSh rite now!!
hopefully..its just cvs' trick to keep us on the edges of our seatsπŸ˜†