Two teenagers and one poor Amrit

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG.. Tej and Agam made me laugh so much..their heads like joined together all through the dinner .. they even said together ab kya karengey 😆.. soo soo cuteee..Adorable bacchas.. they were like two young teenagers on their way to parda fash the teacher they don't like..Both of them smile so cutely.. Lovely episode.. OMG Tej was even crying in the precap.. kya real acting hai..😆

Bromance for life..🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rong_ria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really they are too good today...
love them...they are really too cute...😉
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agam.tej stole the show and were having the time of their life watching Amrit in tension..😊

What acting by both esp precap scene ..i think its their last try to make Amrit revealed her true face to everyone..

Cant wait for tonight's epi..
SadhanaV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi

I thought it was the best one so far. Agam and Tej were the scene stealers. Everything they did was superb that Iforgot that they were both acting. The best part for me was when they saw  Amrit take out that haar to give to blackmailer and Tej spotting it and giving it to Nimrit. Not to mention the mehandi scene when they made Amrit write Agam's name on Nimrit's hand. I was enjoying it soo much that I kept laughing throughout  their antics. But have one ques when is the BIG SLAP coming.
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Tej n Agham were very naughty n cute. Even Agham's mom joined in their plan to make Amrit write Agham's name in Nimrit's hand. The peon is good too
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agam & Tej were just two cute getting their fun by putting Amrit thru real hell and in so much tension 😆 😆
the way they wud put their heads together and plan their next move was so naughty and cute... the expressions on their face was worth watching...

and loved to see Amrit running around trying to get out of the web Agam n Tej had wound around her...😆

hope they finally win and get her to confess her own crime
hirie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
agams expressions were the best! simply cute and crafty. his acting is improving massively i must say
Ise kahte hai sachhi dosti. Like "ye dosti ham nahi todenge". What a lovely planning and jasoosi did by agam and tej. They will definately going to win over amrit's evil plans soon.
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
  just supabbb Both agam just wow...👏