Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Looks like signature will not match and that gives aditi a chance to stay back, but draw back that Kabir now more will not believe her she is aditi.

has some one taken aditi hostage??
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cosmogirl77

Phir se news & newsreader??

ya actually  sort of i cudnt fi8  for remote altght koi dekh nahin raha tha but still ab bro also there !!

@mimi plz  for 100th time  dnt call me chimpoo πŸ˜­ u can use udaiveer or vivian nt chimpoo :(
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Ritzi!!

ur situation remind me of my good old days 😍; even me n my dad used to fi8 fr the remote. poor remote it used to struggle in btw me n my dad's hands πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

i used to snatch it to see Kyunki n my dad for news. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

good luck to u πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

evonne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a funny episode!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Aditi's Tube-light started to flicker a bit :
It flickered for Aditi when she remember about Sarkar and her recent death experience but again went out with her fainting, dizzy drama. Tomorrow it could be wrong sign drama.

Kabir's Tube-light gone completely dead:

If Aditi wanted to run away in the night, then why did she scream?? πŸ€”

If Kabir feels that Aditi cannot make a fool out of him, then what was he from the starting of CSAM until Ikkis June? πŸ˜ƒ   (purely based on the fact that he is innocent)

The alarm clock scene was so funny... That too they both had such serious expression that made it even more comical.
πŸ€ͺ

Kabir should get"The Outstanding Carrier" Award. He keeps carrying Aditi now and then. But I was a bit scared wondering whether he might just throw her outside... ...she will definitely faint then. 🀣

Abhinav was less creepy today, but he definitely seemed more amused with the happenings. Wonder what he has in store for Aditi and us. 😲

Rani seemed very worried about Aditi. Maybe she knows about her husband's strange fixation on Aditi. πŸ˜’

ya dr at last adithis tublight started to flikerπŸ‘ bt ten now wat abt kabir???? wat haped to his senses he did all these planning and cant he understand this simple thing?πŸ˜‰and abt kabir carrying adthi i also thought the same πŸ˜† poor rani feeling sry 4 her
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: swethasyam08

@ Ritzi!!

ur situation remind me of my good old days 😍; even me n my dad used to fi8 fr the remote. poor remote it used to struggle in btw me n my dad's hands πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

i used to snatch it to see Kyunki n my dad for news. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

i dnt fi8 wid my dad coz he is strict  but i fi8 wid my bro and i dominate my mom hehehe!!!πŸ˜†
Mean.Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritzi12

res  todays episode gonna be xciting i cant watch sadly 

EDITED
aditi atlast thgt abt her killer and killer back in action  seems like pagal abhi is after aditi and ija after money !!!
havent watched epi yet but  kabir  ke back mein khud prob ho jayega if he continues to carry aditi here and there !! then he will have to go america for illaaj !!!πŸ˜†

hey Aditi has maintained her figure well.. so no need to feel bad for Kabir.. 

i m feeling sad thinking abt those heroes who hv to carry their vais like heroins.. πŸ€£

Mean.Girl thumbnail

ya actually  sort of i cudnt fi8  for remote altght koi dekh nahin raha tha but still ab bro also there !!

@mimi plz  for 100th time  dnt call me chimpoo πŸ˜­ u can use udaiveer or vivian nt chimpoo :(

q bhai?? ye to bahot pyari si naam hai.. as lovely as u.. u dnt lyk it??? Mimi is crying..😭😭

Mean.Girl thumbnail

i dnt fi8 wid my dad coz he is strict  but i fi8 wid my bro and i dominate my mom hehehe!!!πŸ˜†

i guess i m the luckiest 1.. i always get the remote.. though i watch TV very little..πŸ˜‰

Cosmo-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Mimi : True nothing will happen to Kabir as he is in good shape and so is Aditi.. But seriously he deserves an award for that perseverance...

Outstanding Carrier Award... πŸ‘
Mean.Girl thumbnail

Mimi : True nothing will happen to Kabir as he is in good shape and so is Aditi.. But seriously he deserves an award for that perseverance...

Outstanding Carrier Award... πŸ‘

no Sanju.. this award goes to one and only Gurmeet aka Maan Singh Khurana.. god knows how many times he had to carry his Geet.. n i used to love those scns.😳