Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabhdeep thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I just hope, whatever happens between them, in the end, they come back together.
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I prefer Sugni with Vikram but I still do not trust Vikram

Like today when Sugni went home and told her family that Vikram will marry her and when Gulabia asked what exactly did Vikram say and Sugni said he promised to marry her one day.

"One day" is the key word as Gulabia remarked.

I fail to understand when Vikram stood up to the family for Sugni and he stood up to other Thakurs in the village for Sugni, what shubh muhurat is he waiting for? How can he not realize that now that everyone knows about Sugni and him, delaying the wedding will only confirm that he does not intend to marry her. People will continue to taunt her and think of her as his keep. How can he just watch her being humiliated?

He openly wants to admit his love for her, he almost tried to become intimate with her, so why wait for the wedding?
Prabhdeep thumbnail
Well realistically, when you find someone you love, you wouldn't marry them right away. You would wait a while, no matter how much you want to be with that person. Vikram has been through a rough marriage from what we know. We can't blame him for not being able to marry her. 

Another reason I don't think he's bad is because when Sugni found out about his wife, remember he told her that he loved her and they had their good times. But when his sister brought it up, he told her: Aap ki marzi se shadi ke thi humne aur us shadi mein kitne sukh boge the humne woh aap bhi jante hain (I married a girl of your choice and you know as well as I do, how happy I was in that marriage *Sarcastically*). This shows that he was unhappy in his marriage but he didn't badmouth his wife to Sugni. He could've and gained sympathy from her but he choose not to because that's not what he's looking for. If he were the bad guy, I'm sure he wouldn't give in an opportunity like that.
daffodil81 thumbnail

I am sure now that Vikram will remain positive. If he had to turn grey it eould have been within 10 epis not after 50 epis.

The future track will be how these two will overcome the objections of both the families there may come a lot of mis understandings or someone may try to separate them but these two will remain positive. The cvs cannot show vikram as negative after all these episodes of positivity goodness nobleness and the way he has openly admitted his love in front of his jiji adi amrita gulabia and promised to marry sugni.
Edited by ash_arti - 11 years ago
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope Vikram does stay positive, but again, Cvs ka koi bharosa nahin.

Regarding a character turning negative after 50 episodes, they did do that in Bidaai Sapna Babul ka when they suddenly showed a very positive character (choti maa) negative and totally ruined it for a lot of people
Edited by suresh555 - 11 years ago
Prabhdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: ash_arti

I am sure now that Vikram will remain positive. If he had to turn grey it eould have been within 10 epis not after 50 epis.

The future track will be how these two will overcome the objections of both the families there may come a lot of mis understandings or someone may try to separate them but these two will remain positive. The cvs cannot show vikram as negative after all these episodes of positivity goodness nobleness and the way he has openly admitted his love in front of his jiji adi amrita gulabia and promised to marry sugni.

Yupp. I hope they stay together through everything and their relationship matures in the process.
Prabhdeep thumbnail

Originally posted by: suresh555

I hope Vikram does stay positive, but again, Cvs ka koi bharosa nahin.

Regarding a character turning negative after 50 episodes, they did do that in Bidaai Sapna Babul ka when they suddenly showed a very positive character (choti maa) negative and totally ruined it for a lot of people

I hope they don't do that. It'll be like a sick joke...😡
daffodil81 thumbnail

Suresh i am sure cvs would know about this show sapno ke bhawar mein and how it didnt work out with the audience. So they wont repeat it here. Initially their plan would have been the same but after seeing varun's calibre and audience living sugvi they cant deviate or the trp will plummet.
devraniharish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agar Vikram Negative bhi nahi toh wo postive bhi nahi hain. Sugni ki shadi Adi se hi hogi it's confirm chahe jitna shor machalo
nainakkk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devraniharish

Agar Vikram Negative bhi nahi toh wo postive bhi nahi hain. Sugni ki shadi Adi se hi hogi it's confirm chahe jitna shor machalo

how did you know? can you post the link where they said she WILL marry adi?