Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the excellent updates ⭐️

From the entire part one, only 2 thing was rightly spoken by him.. telling Thulasi she is not born to give others difficulties... It was correctly said that nature did not want Thulasi to do the pavam of chasing Bhuvana and second when he suspect about the cancer thing. But Thulasi being Thulasi, seem to be more confused with her act and i am really hoping sundari would knock some senses on her. 

So everyone is heading to the cancer center? Could B have found out much earlier that Kannagu was going to give donations there? I would not be surprise if she had plan this too ..🤔

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubba

Will Bhuvana eat the food served from kanagu restaurant? lol will her pana thimir let her do that? lets see what her reaction if at all they meet face to face...

T, as usual...it was expected but was grr...😡...

multi million dollor kostin idhu subha 😛

Shemmo thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

Will Bhuvana eat the food served from kanagu restaurant? lol will her pana thimir let her do that? lets see what her reaction if at all they meet face to face...

Vera vazhi illa ka she has to eat..Approm food ku enna pannuvanga?? Hahaha see how much my 7th sense is working nu🤣🤣 It would be great if someone put in the food what Bhuv is eating koncham diarrhea syrup..It will work very good🤣
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you TTFan for the excellent updates!

It was a good episode, hope the week continues with more focus on Tamil and Tulasi rather than the 2 usual tracks.

Hmmm...Bhuvana is convincing...don't know what to say about her.

Lol MM doesn't care one bit about Bhuvana or what she does but Tamil and Tulasi are starting to feel for her now.

Tulasi and Deepa looked really nice today...if only it was a green saree Shamz it would have been better.

Kanagu's restaurant opening scenes also good...VR was very happy.  Unexpected that Kanagu will first serve for the place where Bhuvana is...hope there will be good interesting scenes there like Tulasi and Bhuvana conversation. 
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update dear Bhaghi😃🤗 (Yovvv Bhaghiii😛🤣)

Looks like madam B is on her sympathy seeking mission😕...grr.... i will hate if anyone seek sympathy using their sickness...whether they r good or bad doesn't matter...seeking sympathy using some illness is just a very bad attitude😕...hope B hides herself from T and others who knows her 😕 as i don't want to see L/B reunion🤢...what if their reunion beats N/L's😲...poor us.

Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhargavi for the nice update.

As MM and TPS are predicting, Bhuvana could be faking cancer. I have one question. It is said the ashram in which Bhuvana has gone to stay is full of cancer patients. Does any doctor come there to treat the patients? It can't be said anymore cancer is incurable. Even Dr: Laxman treats cancer as we know. Wasn't he the doctor who treated Deepa's dad out of cancer?

The story moving fast because already we have seen set-up which will find Bhuvana. But Bhuvana can hide when people come there.

@Tanu: As you say, seeking sympathy is always a bad attitude. Why can't anyone strive to take charge of life instead of seeking sympathy? This applies to laxman, Bhu and even MM.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shamz.

Vera vazhi illa ka she has to eat..Approm food ku enna pannuvanga?? Hahaha see how much my 7th sense is working nu🤣🤣 It would be great if someone put in the food what Bhuv is eating koncham diarrhea syrup..It will work very good🤣

oh shammy...
she got bank balance...if she can pay for her stay there, why not for food then? i asked that way..😛
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the lovely update!!!👏

Originally posted by: Shamz.

For the first time in Thendral History Thamil and Thulasi took photo together 😆 Hope they hang it in their house 😍

It was such a natural scene ... husband and wife taking photo during a function ... They looked so cute together ... Can't resist putting it here!!!❤️🤗

Kanagu and Deeps cute romance was entertaining to watch!!!😉

Joseph looked like a typical friend ... happily clicking away photos ... of just about everything!!!!😆

You are right Bhagi, after a long time T is behaving like herself ... childlike ... confused ... and talking to her patti ... hope Patti helps her and guides her in the right path ...👍🏼

I wonder whether Bhu is really acting 😡... from what MM says ... she appears to be a real chameleon ... but can anyone act so well with everyone ... from the doctors to the person in the ashram ... anyway before going away she has sowed the seeds of suspicion in Lax's mind ... and the seeds of guilt in T's mind ... and now no one is at peace!!!🤢
Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks bhagi for the update..
a good start to the week...

MM's outburst was def a result of all that he has undergone, thanks to her...his feelings wud hv bn shared by anyone in his place but he openly wishing her bad a little difficult to digest fromhim but all through, TT's expressions as MM was letting off his steam - a treat to watch...T unable to accept MM's explanation and TA openly expressing his unhappiness over MM's feelings again matched...but MM was right in one thing - assessing Bhu' s capability to fake anything to gain her ground...one waits to see how this drama will unfold..patti being prayed to--great feel...
all the same linking kanakku's hotel inauguration and lunch at the ashram--a good move to be appreciated...
photo session -too good and thanks esther for posting the same here...
waiting for today..

Shalins thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha2us

Thanks Bhargavi for the nice update.

As MM and TPS are predicting, Bhuvana could be faking cancer. I have one question. It is said the ashram in which Bhuvana has gone to stay is full of cancer patients. Does any doctor come there to treat the patients? It can't be said anymore cancer is incurable. Even Dr: Laxman treats cancer as we know. Wasn't he the doctor who treated Deepa's dad out of cancer?

Thanks Bhagi for the update!
If Lax has treated Deepa's dad and other Cancer patients, then why did he say "Cancer is incurable and Bhu can live for only 6 months" to Prabha...he was soo confident to say its incurable even when that doctor was giving high hopes... u can cure it with medicines nu??😕😕

Edited by babylissLady - 11 years ago