KANDY FORUMS--->Episode 7th

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Taf: Hellllooooo everyone...I am back....after 3 weeks...with the 7th episode of Kandy Forums!!  I am so excited to be here with you all leking mujhse zyada Kandy excited hai.  Nahi nahi..aap logo ke saath milne ke liye nahi...celebs aur members ke band bajane ke liye excited hai.  3 weeks is a long time for her to keep her mouth shut na?!? Bechari.

Aaj kaal site admins bhi lazy hogaye hain.  Ek haafte se maine and some other members have requested for new forums to open.  Aur aaj tak koi fourm nahi khole. Not quite done yaar!πŸ˜›

Mujhe ek cheez abhi takh samajh mein nahi aaya.  Log hamesha ek hi forum pe yeh poll sawaal kyun poochte hai? "Which show is the best?" Arre yaar...we all know ke jis show ke forum pe yeh poll banaya gaya hai..only that show will walk away with the highest vote na!

Jimmybimmy in Kyunki Saas forum mein expressed his feeling about the 20 years leap.  Jimmy ka kehna hai ke Kyunki Saas leap ke pehele better tha...lekin leap ke baad boring hogaya kyunki Ekta has moved the story way too fast.  Jimmybimmy...haven't you heard of Balaji's moto "Balaji can do anything" yeh unke motto hai.

Meeraraxys in Kabhi To Nazar Milao forums wanted to know if Karun knows ke Sunaina andhi hai.  Wildblossom ne is sawal ko reply ki and her answer was "No...Karun doesn't know".  I don't beelive this...itne dino se he is seeing Sunaisa aur usse aaj tak nahi pata chala ke vo dekh nahi sakti.  Indian Television has gone nuts!!

Okay...aab main jata hoon for a couple of minutes...while you guys meet Kandy! See ya

Kandy: Hello, I am Kandy. Pure teen haftein ke baad mile hain hum.  Aur kya kaha Taf ne?  I am excited? Beleive me or not, it hasn't been even a week since Taf's girlfriend has gone for a vacation...aur yeh ladka aab openly flirt kar raha hai.  Taf...I just can't wait till July to expose your aasli rangeela rang to your girl buddy wait and watch.

2 weeks ago, Ekta Kapoor went to meet Sunita Menon and the two talked privatley for 20 minutes.  Aur kuch hi dino baad, Ekta faced the female protesters in her office regarding her soaps.  Kahin Sunita Menon ke visit is protest ke waja to nahi thi??

Sony is upset once again.  Vo log Rajeev Khandelwal ko lekar pareshan hai.  According to Sony, Rajeev has failed on  the TRPs chart on his first day of being the host for Deal Ya No Deal. Sony try and understand...some people are just not meant for some roles. Looks and popularity doesn't matter at times.

During TV Celeb special dance segment in Boogie Woogie, Amit Jain took off his jacket and threw it to the audience. According to him, he forgot the last step of the dance and to cover it up, usko jacket utarna pada.  Amit, kahin tumne yeh purposley to nahi kya na, just to show off your body? Well dude, India Forums mein half of the girls did not like this.

Someone please tell me, haar films Gujrat mein problem kyun karti hai?  Chand Bujh Gaya se lekar Fanaa tak that state had a problem.  And now, the Himsesh Reshmiya's Jhalak Deekhlaja is said to be liked by bhoots.........only in Gujrat.

I just can't wait for Karan Johar's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna.  First time a bold scene between Shahrukh and Rani oooohlalala.  Karan taking a different step from his original love stories and family dramas, very HS.  Aur haan, is film ke CDs kisi ne already internet pe upload kiya hai is what I heard.  It is said that someone from Sony BMG has leaked the CD out before it's release date.

Sunne mein aya hai ke Yash Chopra is making another love sotry between two people from two countries.  Lekin yeh film is based on a true story and the director has decided to cast Shahrukh and Priety in the role once again along with Amitabh Bacchan.

Okay guys....kaafi information di aaj maine...gotta go now bye.

Taf: Wah wah,,,kya information di Kandy ne...took half of my time. Anyways let's continue with our favorite face 2 face.  Aaj humarein saath hai Khoo aur Jasleen discussing about homosexuality in the planet. So lets see....

Same sex are a big "NO-NO" in all societies...chahe vo India ho ya USA..aap ko kya lagta hai...why do people over react on this issue?

*Jasleen*  Everything new is always opposed to at first.  A looooong time ago, the idea of women working was wrong not only in India, but also in the US.  Women were supposed to be just plain boring housewives.  This can be see in many movies, like Mona Lisa Smile.  Its the same with Same Sex.  People are thinking its awfully wrong because something like this was never out in the open first and also because some religions are against it. But, now everywher you go, you can probably find a same sex couple out in the open - i.e in malls, restaurants, etc.  I think in the coming 10 or so years, even same sex will be accepted and there will be no revolt. People just have to get "used to" the idea of seeing them everywhere.😊

Khoo: Well, comes to think about it, same sex is a controversial issue especially in India and Pakistan. Opinion wise, it is not that big of an issue in USA anymore, because US societies are made up of people that think of the future and look forward and are much modernized.  The people I have seen over reacting this issue are mostly desis, but even some American people don't like the issue of same sex. One reason is because this kind of thing is not allowed in most religions and the people who oppose this are either orthodox or fundamentalists, that's is why same sex is a big issue every where. Secondly, I would say that it affects others and might set an example for youngsters.

Some states in USA are allowing same sex marriages should other countries allow this?

Well, I think they should allow that, but some states that are on the base of fundamentalism, would never allow that because for the reason that in Christianity, same sex marriage is a sin and that goes for muslim religion as well. I would say that if a person is willing to live with the same sex, and want to marry that person, then it's their life, and they have the right to live; they are the one going against their religion, and they will pay for their sins;

I think they should and eventually they all will.  Not because politicians really care for human beings, its because they want votes.  And in any election, if a candidate says that they plan to make same sex legal, then they will definately gain vote from that community.  Other than that, they might have to becuase if they dont then people will just start moving to other states to make their relationship legal, so it is better if the government just makes it legal nationally.

How do you feel about people who likes the same sex and they get treated like dirt in society?  Is it fair to treat someone like dirt?

Its not fair to treat someone like dirt, not matter who they are! Everyone has a right as a human being to be with whoever they feel comfortable with.  If a man feels comfortable with a man, then forcing him to live with a woman is going to ruin his as well as the girl's life. And ridiculing him on the fact that he wants to be with a man is going against human rights.  As a human, he has a RIGHT to choose his life partner and we have to live with it.Absolutely not! No one is born gay now, it's just depends on the environment and society, but just because someone is gay or lesbian doesn't mean they should be treated like dirt bags. They have a self respect too, and other people should respect their opinion! If anyone of us were in their place, then you would feel the isolation from other and how much it really hurts to be treated like this. 

What kind of reactions do you expect from our desi audience if someone makes a film about same sex?  I know Deepa Mehta's life was hell after she made FIRE and the other film GIRLFRIEND made some males in India commit suicide.

O the reaction from desi people is quite huge on the issue of same sex. I actually know few Indian guys who are gay, but again, it also depends on how they are raised. Wow I didn't know some males commit suicide after watching GIRLFRIEND!! Lolzz!! Well I guess they think so low because it's time to move forward and not think about the orthodox values and beliefs created by our own society.

Males commited suicide??πŸ˜† Some people get soo dramatic!πŸ˜• Did committing suicide help anyone?? NO, instead those guys just lost their lives for nothing.  Definately, Indians will protest if more movies like Fire and Girlfriend release.  But why dont people understand that what these directors are showing in the movies is something that happens in the real world.  People in India want to live in a denial that nothing like that happens there. Same sex is still a taboo word in India.  I think they still have a looooong way to go before they get start accepting this idea.

I know Sonia Razdan is making a film based on gay love, lekin public kaise react karega if Karan Johar or Mahesh Bhatt jaise directors starts making such films?

I dont think its the directors that matter, its the movie content.  Deepa Mehta made the same sex movies and they were really protested against, not only in India, but everywhere.  But her Water has done really well around the world.  So even if KJ or MB make such movies, people will definately protest.  But if they come back to making their regular style movies after their same sex movies fail, then they will gain their fans back as well.Isn't Karan Johar also gay! Lolzz just asking! I got to say he can make good movies!! Well if these popular directors were to make these movies, they will actually will be sending a message to the people because people very much watch their movies.  I don't even think it is a big deal, because I've seen and read articles where a guy rapes another guy in India or Pakistan, so why even do the fake act of taking a stand against gay and lesbian issue. I think it's all part of politics in desi countries.

Can you name ONE actor/actress from Bollywood and from Tellywood who you think likes the same sex or bi?

hmmmmm ... ummm Govinda!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and from Tellywood ... Chetan HansrajπŸ˜†

Umm Karan Johar, even though he is a director now; I'm not sure if he's gay, but I think he is. I bet there are many other actors like this, but they wouldn't want to come in front of public because public will make a mockery out of them. It doesn't matter in Hollywood; I would say people who like same sex or are bi are normal people, but due to our treatment, we make them look so horrible. Ahh "Live and let live!"

Suppose ke if Ekta Kapoor decides to make a show on this issue since she likes "different" concepts....what do you think will happen in the show?  We can't have pregnencies there that's for sure!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Do you think she will loose her popularity?

Ekta ji is definately really "different" .. maybe too different.  Ekta is really good with convincing.  No matter how dumb or weird her shows are, people always watch them.  And you know never know TafsπŸ˜‰ ... Ekta can do anything! She will definately bring in pregnancy some way or the other ... if the population in the show doesnt increase, how will she carry on with the show for a kazillion years??πŸ˜†

Hahaha! Oye taffy nice jokes!! There will be definitely rapes in there; but same sex rapes!! Lolzz ! no offense man! Well, ekta, I don't think she is that stupid, because her market value will go down if she starts making shows like this, but I've seen Pakistani dramas that talk about gay issue, and they were really popular; I actually liked one of the recent dramas MOORAT from Pakistan! It was a very different and nice concept!

Last question..if you ever find out ke one of your friend is bi or likes the same sex, what will you do? Would you break the friendship? or would you accept it and stay friends?

I think, being a human being, I'll be a little awkward first.  But I dont think I would want to lose a good friend just over something silly like that.  Its all about getting used to the fact that she is a little differnt from me.  I will definately never break up my friendship over that reason!😊

Hey I have friends who are bisexual and I don't really care!! As long as I know that I'm straight, please nothing bothers me!! Lolzzz! Because I'm just not that type of girl that if my friend is bisexual, I wouldn't chill with them because that doesn't affect me at all. They are humans too, and we should treat them with the respect they deserve. 

Okay taffy nice issue u talked about there!! Well that was my opinion and I hope it didn't offend anyone!!

Taf: Nice answers the na?  I strongly agree with the "live and let live" part.  Anyways time for my HS, LS, and MS comments!!

Priyadarshan saying ke his film Chup Chup Ke will be better the Phir Hera Pheri, thats LS

Member rahman2005 telling people to stop watching STAR PLUS and watch SONY dramas...thats LS too.

Vijay making an animated story of how the India Forums started,,very HS!! Waise Vijay ek question...did you really go travelling in the desert vo bhi riding a camel to look for IF Family? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just joking!

A small Cartoon of Vijay, Directing to the History of India-Forums Post........ Now thats HS, But Vijay those Blue Sun Glasses.......... Thori nahian, Kafi LS.

Aish aur Abhishekh ka phir se ek hojane ka rumour are MS now days.

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi mein leap ke baad making Bhoomi and Manthan "bad"..thats very LS..didn't expect Tanya and Karan's son AND...Karan and Nandini's daughter to be like this!

Lekin Kasautii mein ek foreigner ko show me le ana..and making her play the badi bahu and also speaking good hindi..thats very HS. Nice job Ekta!!

Okay guys thats all the time I have for toaday...Good Night, take care, see you next time....Hastala Vista!

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice! I really enjoyed reading this Taf! Liked the ASTALA VISTA Babyee!!! πŸ˜‰
Pachu.P thumbnail

Nice Taffy!

Enjoyed it very much!
Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Welcome Bak Kandy and Taf jee!!

another zabardast Episode!!! πŸ‘

tooo goooood!!! πŸ˜†

I love the HS, MS and LS!!!! they are the best always!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†   πŸ‘
wildblossom thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Wow- this is the first time I read one of these! Great job! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
*Shona* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tafarruz

A small Cartoon of Vijay, Directing to the History of India-Forums Post........ Now thats HS, But Vijay those Blue Sun Glasses.......... Thori nahian, Kafi LS.

πŸ˜† omg tafs ur too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anywayz once again a great episode!! well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Jasleen*

πŸ˜† omg tafs ur too much πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

anywayz once again a great episode!! well doneπŸ‘πŸ‘

AHEM!!

THE CREDIT FOT THIS PART OF HS and LS goes to the "other" person!πŸ˜‰

*Shona* thumbnail
arey haan of course ... great work Kandy ji πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ ... as saba said the HS and LS part is alwayz the best πŸ˜ƒ and credit goes to kandy πŸ˜‰
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Jasleen*

arey haan of course ... great work Kandy ji πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰ ... as saba said the HS and LS part is alwayz the best πŸ˜ƒ and credit goes to kandy πŸ˜‰

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO u got it wroooooong

the credit goed to the 3rd person...........AHEM.....the EDITOR of Kandy πŸ˜‰

*Shona* thumbnail
ab woh kaun hai?? 😑
tafs ur makin me goo crazy! 😭