Nimrit love for Agam..

shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have watched the confession Epi unlimited times ..

Definitely its a worth watching one..both confessed their love for each other..

Agam always kept saying he is not worth nimrit's love..the differences between them she is a princess..educated  so pure hearted and he married her just to get revenge with amrit..he was guilt conscious somehow but still he lost his heart to her and his depth of love we got to watch it in the Epi.

What captured the attention is Nimrit intensity of love for Agam..its amazing..her confession has really touched my heart ...when she said i love you so much and to think life without you it really scares me..if it happens i will embrace death..

The day she married Agam he was her lifepartner ..she loves him with his flaws.. goodness.. anger everything..he is her world and life..we can say Agam is really lucky and Rab sent him an angel in his life to love him so much..

All  i want to say Rab just blesses this jodi as their love for each other is so genuine..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The confession episode is the best AM episode..
thanks to Nimrit who for once did not allow Amrit to just drag her away with out getting her answers... It was her insistence which finally made Agam reveal his feelings ... and though he did not expect Nimrit to love him as well ...he got the biggest surprise gift when she said she too had fallen in love with him... poor guy😲 was amazed and wanted her to repeat it later in the privacy of their room...πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†

Agam is really lucky to have made the right choice that night of their marriage... She not only brought him out of his dark hell but also taught him to love and love how😳 he said Nimritji mein aapse behadd pyaar karta hoon... there is no boundaries to his love and she too wud prefer to embrace death rather bthan live without him... awww this couple is magnificent... with the overwhelming effect of their love ❀️... bless them
Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
charu i so agree with you..i just took a sigh of relief when i saw Nimrit taking the upperhand for once but not Amrit,,her insistence to make Agam revealed his feelings was amazing..she was fighting for her love .her life who is Agam..

Later i had a big smile when nimrit said to amrit how much she loves Agam and her life is in this house..

Agam could not believe it nimrit loves him so much as he never expected love to come in his life like this..he was overwhelmed hearing nimrit saying  i love you aghamji...😊

They  love each other beyond limits ...  God blesses them and no more evil shadow on their love ..
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I had a big smile on my face seeing them finally confess their love for each other ... awww they were so cute...

but AgNi confessing in front of Amrit was the icing on the cake... that gave such a feeling of content...😊

when Amrit heard Agam and Nimrit tell each other that they loved each other so deeply that they cud not live without each other ..Amrit burned with jealousy and rage... her failure hit her like a tight slap on her face... the woman did not have words to say ... even her BG music , mein dhanush hoon ... which played in the background when tej threw her out, did not have the usual force in itπŸ˜†

thankfully mahi Mallik was also not around... hope he does not return the entire next week...
πŸ˜†and next week will bring ur lots n lots of AgNi romantic moments.. stolen moments of love 😳
Edited by cjs369 - 11 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Savz, hav I told u how much I love Amrit? Rofl...Havn't I always maintained that amrit succeeding is gona speed up agni relation? every attempt she has made to bridge a gap, create misunderstanding,  separate agni. each n every situation has mde them closer, n their bond grow stronger. b4 agam's mums accident they were so shy in professing their love n nw this 2nd separation is not bearable to them, since the hav faced the point of no return with the divorce.  Nw I'm waiting for Amrit's exposure n Nimrits response.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post Savee...πŸ‘

The CT's gave us best confession of AgNi ,the love they had for each other beautifully enacted by both . πŸ‘πŸΌ

I was very happy when nimrit wanted agam to open his heart and say he loves her.πŸ‘πŸΌ
sameera_ori thumbnail
YeahhhπŸ˜›πŸ˜›...u guys said it all.πŸ˜›...Agni's love confession scene was the best of all😳😳😳...Poor Agam even though he loves her so much couldnt say itπŸ˜•πŸ˜• coz in his heart he thought he is not worth her..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...he was feeling guilty because he had forced her to marry him.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...but the moment he heard Nimrit saying I Love You Agam" 😳😳awww...his facial expression was worth watching 😳😳it was like he couldnt belive his  ears😲...and wen Nimrit said "even thinking about living without u scares me and if that happens ever she will die"😳😳...Agam hugs her with a force and intensity that too crying and saying😳😳 "Nahi Nimrit ji" shows he cant even bear to listen her mentioning about anything that wud harm her or separate them.😳😳...he almost crushed her in his arms wen he was hugging her as if he wud never let go😳😳...awww...😳...God bless them and hope that witch never succeeds in her evil plans... πŸ˜ƒ