Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha03

Thanks a lot for the detailed update Shanti.πŸ‘. Meenaxi's dress negates all her bhashans and nice to see Meenaxi knows all about Alan sirπŸ˜†. DC is a bad person right so why expect nice things for him , let him do all the wrong that is possible as others dont look doodh ke dhule either.πŸ˜‰

Not just her dress, but her leg split which revealed her innerwear.

I don't have a problem. But the show shouldn't have moralized and made it seem as if item numbers/item girls were something to be ashamed of. πŸ₯±

rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: likarsh

Not just her dress, but her leg split which revealed her innerwear.

I don't have a problem. But the show shouldn't have moralized and made it seem as if item numbers/item girls were something to be ashamed of. πŸ₯±

It looked more like Mahua is/was  ashamed of what she has become an item girl, wish they  would show what she will say now to Meenaxiji performance and dress. what karishma told Akshat showed the real girl inside Karishma, it shows there is both good and bad in everybody.😊
I wonder why they showed technical round instead of second gala when the show is about to end why waste timeπŸ˜•
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup, Karishma did good.  She said what needed to be said, and told Akshat to grow up. πŸ‘  She may have been bitchy, but he needed to hear that truth. No one else would've told him that. So πŸ‘
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update shanti.