Kunal and Aakanksha Unplugged on Rangmunch-Video

sia1976 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Guys!!!

We at Rangmunch thought of bringing to you this unplugged interview of Kunal Karan Kapoor and Aakanksha Singh. Hope you enjoy watching this duo respond to our random questions. 

Please do leave your comments on the site and let us know how you liked the interview. 

Hope this makes your weekend even better!!!

Edited by sia1976 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOL! It seems Swati I beat you to posting your own stuff πŸ˜† Will get RD/Fivr to close the other thread as soon as they can =) 

ps: Thanks for the segment - downloading now, cause I'm sure it's gonna be one of those "for keeps" KA thing! πŸ˜ƒ

xx
JZ
sia1976 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: without-fathom

LOL! It seems Swati I beat you to posting your own stuff πŸ˜† Will get RD/Fivr to close the other thread as soon as they can =) 

ps: Thanks for the segment - downloading now, cause I'm sure it's gonna be one of those "for keeps" KA thing! πŸ˜ƒ

xx
JZ

Jazz will eagerly wait to hear from you on this one for sure :)))))))))))
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Swati- TY so much 4 this RM rocksπŸ€—

@Jzee- Tell Anu to make Avi's plsss on this one when she gets time😳
Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Swati - might be only when you wake up now - the downloader got stuck and I had to shut off and restart - my laptop is just throwing a tantrum over a change of router and connection I suppose! Off for an hour setting up some kitchen cabinets, and be back after. But thanks for uploading in advance! I just know this will be a treat! β˜ΊοΈ And all the delay is my loss... 

RD - Yaar tum toh aise bolri ho jaise Nur meri command mein hai πŸ˜† Ya phir she wont listen to you if you ask her! Besides, if there ANY kind of KA random-awesomeness in here - which MUST be - woh KHUD hi bana daalegi dhero πŸ˜† DOncha know her? πŸ˜›
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: without-fathom

Swati - might be only when you wake up now - the downloader got stuck and I had to shut off and restart - my laptop is just throwing a tantrum over a change of router and connection I suppose! Off for an hour setting up some kitchen cabinets, and be back after. But thanks for uploading in advance! I just know this will be a treat! β˜ΊοΈ And all the delay is my loss... 

RD - Yaar tum toh aise bolri ho jaise Nur meri command mein hai πŸ˜† Ya phir she wont listen to you if you ask her! Besides, if there ANY kind of KA random-awesomeness in here - which MUST be - woh KHUD hi bana daalegi dhero πŸ˜† DOncha know her? πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†Arre I am just saying if u catch up with her bfore i do  then ask her πŸ˜† and I no she will nehow but still πŸ˜† Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot Swati πŸ€—

KK and AS interview is always so much fun and it's all your doing guys!! They always appear so relax and themselves in RM interviews while others, they just are very formal and all reserved.

Love you guys for this treat and it sure has made my weekend special.

Love RM!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Swati! Love you for this! πŸ€— Just finished watching it and I can't stop smiling! πŸ˜ƒ 
Micron thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Swati for giving us a lovely interview...brought a huge smile on my face on a quite and dull Saturday.πŸ˜ƒ

KA and KK are such kids...kitnaa nautanki kartey hain yeh dono and  competition over who gets more chocolates πŸ˜†.

Kunal's Rangmunch chocolate add was hilarious πŸ˜† and he seemed so excited to become the brand ambassador of Rangmunch chocolates and get free chocolates...seriously these two are beyond cute.
Edited by booosi - 11 years ago
qwaszx1209 thumbnail
thanks a ton Swati - lowed the interview. 

What I like most about your interviews is how relaxed and at home these two feel with you guys. And of course love your questions and the nok jhonk that it always brings up. The chocolates is such an excellent idea - brings out the child in them and what lovely people these two are... Rung 'Munch' chocolates - Kunal is really quick on some of them and some others he just doesn't  feel like trying - bahut ho gaya  kinds ...

Thanks once again and keep up the good work 

- nbt pankhi
Edited by qwaszx1209 - 11 years ago