himanshu kohli is back in hhl

ananyakai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Himansh Kohli was playing the role of Raghav opposite Abigail Jain in Channel V Humse Hai Liife.

Himansh Kohli made his exit from the show last month and Varun Kapoor took his place in the show.

Varun Kapoor is seen as Kabir who is arrogant, smart and rich. It was reported that Varun Kapoor will be seen for four months in the show.

Now the buzz is that Himansh Kohli will be back in the show Humse Hai Life after four months and continue his character Raghav.

It is also heard that this time Himansh Kohli's character Raghav would be somewhat changed in behavior.
here is  d link
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Himansh-Kohli-Raghav-may-back-in-Humse-Hai-Liife-soon-Channel-V/18884
  m so happy dat he is back so now what baout kabir i too like. him i dont want him to leave hhl..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Metro Masti Always Gives Speculation News And Pls You Can't Rely On This News Cause They Provide Article Based On Assumption

But i Damnly Want Himansh Kohli Back they Didn't Mention Any Quotation Of Director Producer PH Nor Himansh

I Just Pray Himansh Kohli Comes Back
sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well cant say anything yet... I will always want him to come back...

but if he comes back...I will want the exact same Raghav and not any change of character
Neuron Anything Happens May Be His Character ll Be More Mature And Realistic Facing The Reality Understanding Reality But Let Him Come First i Just Want Him Back Rest ll Be Seen With Time

I WANT HIMANSH KOHLI TO COMEBACK AS RAGHAV IN HHL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE NOTHING ELSE RIGHT NOW
sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ya Upi...pehle wo aye to sahi...uske baad dekhenge

Exactly Let Himansh Kohli Come Back First
moonlitnisha thumbnail
i dnt want 2 believe in dis article even though i want i t 2 b true but until and unless TB confirms his return i dnt want 2 raise my hopes high par jo v ho i want Himansh back in HHL
Frootiie thumbnail
wow...its a great news desperately wnt himansh back... hhl is very uninterestin wdout him...Miss himansh to d power of infinity !!!!!
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
my reason for watching the show is no more there...

cant say if i will continue watching hhl or not even if himansh comes back.

bt i pray good for my fellows!
krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yayy!! <3 
as much as I like Kabir.. Raghav.. is awesome.. so attached to him :* !!
After he's gone I realize how imp he was !