Tia Bajpai moves out of Vikram Bhatt's camp

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Tia Bajpai moves out of Vikram Bhatt's camp

Home > Bollywood > Titbits
< Prev  Next >  

The reality show winner and telly actress was launched by the filmmaker in the horror flick Haunted

She later went on to do some more films made by his production house with one opposite Aftab Shivdasani that is yet to release Tia will now be seen in Rahat Kazmi's upcoming film that features her with Raghuvir Yadav and Saurabh Shukla. The mahurat of the film was held over the weekend.

Says a source, "Though her film with Aftab has been completed months ago, it has yet to see light of day. Vikram was busy with his other project starring Bipasha Basu and Emraan Hashmi. So she did not want to hang around and decided to take on other projects."

About her reason to move on, Vikram says, "She was never under contract with us." While Tia explains that she took on another film outside his banner because, "earlier I had no time."

Courtesy: Mid-Day.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
She was good in GKLB and KSBKBT.She should not have changed her name.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: .tanya91.

If I am not wrong, is she that TWINKLE BAJPAI who appeared and won the reality show "kaun jeetay gaa bollywood ka ticket"  ?
She won the show and it was declared that she and her partner  will appear in a mega budget 70 CRORE film of Bollywood via balaji telefilms...that NEVER happened yet (even after 3 years of that show)
and her male partner has NEVER offered even a single film even after that show.

anyone know is she that same twinkle bajpai?

Yes same Twinkle Bajpai.She was a contestant of SAREGAMAPA.And then she did two Hindi sopas.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

If I am not wrong, is she that TWINKLE BAJPAI who appeared and won the reality show "kaun jeetay gaa bollywood ka ticket"  ?
She won the show and it was declared that she and her partner  will appear in a mega budget 70 CRORE film of Bollywood via balaji telefilms...that NEVER happened yet (even after 3 years of that show)
and her male partner has NEVER offered even a single film even after that show.

anyone know is she that same twinkle bajpai?

yeah Tanya she is same twinkle but just to set feet in Bollywood due to some superstition she changed her name however she failed to get what she wanted . when she used to be in Sare ga ma pa i really loved her just  for her singing and beauty...
Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

She was good in GKLB and KSBKBT.She should not have changed her name.

yeah she was good Enough in kksbkbt but i did not like that guy who had come as Lakshay for her in place of Pulkit Samrat...😭
😭
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail

thnx... well I never saw either saregamapa or her soaps (not a fan of soaps) ... but yeah I saw her reality show of acting talent "kaun jeetay gaa bollywood ka ticket" the judges where shabana azmi, zeenatv aman and mahesh manjrekar.
Dont know what happened to her partner who also won the show and was promised that he will be casted in a 70 cr bollywood movie as a price for winning that reality show.
Neither Twinkle nor her partner got that movie...

i recall she had featured as a singer in Sarega ma pa in 2006 but got eliminated at 6/7 number coming up in top 14  and later she got opportunity to come in another reality singing show based on Jodi on Zee Tv , she still got eliminated .. these singing shows' CVs are selfish what they say to do for Singers , never do ... though Twinkle  has got many movies to do but her partner disappeared like she never featured in singing reality shows.
Edited by ~Attractive~ - 11 years ago
cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think she was good in her debut movie (horror film with Mithun's son Mahakshay/Memo)

dont remember the name... was first 3d Bollywood horror movie 

really!?

she ws torture!

HAUNTED. half an hour haunts me till now.