OMG OMG OMG.. HE SHAVED !!

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG the morning bed scene was so friggin hot... AgNi burn my screen man.. and the next paathi scene Agam shaved.. even though he looks super cute with the stubble he looks A M A Z I N G clean shaven.. I love that look of his.. he was looking so good..UUUFFF...😍 I hope we get many more such hot Agam scenes.. Ik kiss tak nahi hui ab tak.. I don't consider hand kiss a kiss..πŸ˜† Soo damn adorable !!! AHHH

Lemme go watch it again πŸ˜†

☺️☺️☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking that too! He shaved and he looked more handsome! πŸ˜Ž I am drooling in AgNi! They are so adorable!
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved agam  with his stubble but clean shaven too he is sooo adorable..😍

Guess is it a hint we are getting the Big night ..SR next week?.our hero is all shaved may be nimrit might kiss him on his cheek..Oh no this guy is making me a bit besharam...😳

Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail

Originally posted by: saveeta24

i loved agam  with his stubble but clean shaven too he is sooo adorable..😍

Guess is it a hint we are getting the Big night ..SR next week?.our hero is all shaved may be nimrit might kiss him on his cheek..Oh no this guy is making me a bit besharam...😳

yu are not becoming besharam..  its very normal.. even im sailing on the same boat so i can understand πŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
so true we all sailing in same boat esp when i saw him shirtless..i was like this πŸ˜²..i was like am i seing right..very rarely we get to watch shirtless hero on screen  but no complaining as i was all drooling on him next..😍
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aye hayeee.. Saveeta bani all out and out naughty..πŸ˜† Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
shanaya28 thumbnail
Phulwasa not only me many have become naughty  and the list is growing more.😳

All fault goes to naughty naughty agamji..πŸ˜†haayyy shirtless that was unexpected.and a full like 5 mins scene..creatives did gave us such a nice treat..😍

Originally posted by: saveeta24

so true we all sailing in same boat esp when i saw him shirtless..i was like this😲..i was like am i seing right..very rarely we get to watch shirtless hero on screen but no complaining as i was all drooling on him next..😍

yes aisa kam hi hota hai ki we get to watch hero shirtless onscreen and u r not besharm at all savee. Sahi hai sab ek hi kashti me savar hai. He is very good looking . Waise nimrit bhi kuch kam beautiful nahi hai dhikhne me . Isiliye to agni perfect pair hai. Hai na?
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
hey gave us a real treat! and im so happy yesterday's episode was light and romantic πŸ˜›
NishrahKhalid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lmafoo! He looks cute either way shaved or not!