Jeeman Os:always for you<3

..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Once again hi to all!!!!! My boredom has made me write an Os the beautiful sisters. Sorry for not being up to the mark!!

Maanvi had been growing weak day by day as her treatment proceeded. Jeevika was there by her side taking full charge. That night Maanvi's blood count had been decreased as she became more anemic.

She was rushed to hospital sooner. Jeevika rushed to buy the prescribed medicines. Her heart beat raced higher to see Maanvi in such pathetic condition. The whole night she was sitting beside Maanvi holding her hands.

Next morning, Maanvi opened her tiny eyes and witnessed her di sitting on the sofa near by reading the reports. Jeevika was seriously going through the reports on Maanvi's condition. She held back her tears as she got knew how Maanvi was growing sick day by day.

Maanvi tried to call out her di. Jeevika closed the reports and found Maanvi was awake. She neared her in excitement"Maanu tu ut gayi ,chal brush kar ke aaja ,mein tume aapni nashtha kilavogi ."Jeevika tried to make Maanvi sit straight. She made her very comfort and feeded the breakfast. Maanvi still had her body aches but she felt heavenly as she saw her di smiling and feeding her. Jeevika said"Maanu ab mei  tere liye juice le kar aathi hoon. "Maanvi holded Jeevika hand and prevented her from getting up "di , aise bagthi rahogi tho aapne aap ko kab dek bal karogi, mein jaanthi aap ne bahut se thek se soothe bi nahi ,Mujse zyada aap kamzoori dik rahi hai"

Jeevika shaked her head to show her disapproval "Nahi Maanu , aisa kuch nahi hai , mei bilkul tik hoon , vaiise bi is hospital ki vaje se tume ye sab lag raha hai."

Maanvi said " nahi di , meri dekbal aur meri saath dene waje se aap bahut taklif mein hai, eh sab meri wajey se hai ."

Jeevika put her hands on Maanvi's Mouth " kya duniya mein kuch aisa chiz hoga ki meri kui taklif Meri Maanu ke vajez se ho raha hai , Nahi muje bahut taklif lagega ki jab meri Maanu koi musibat mei ho , usske mu mei muskurahat na ho , samji , aaj se lek ka raise bathin math karo tik he"

Maanvi was moved to tears as she heard these words.

Jeevika started "aacha Maanu hamari thisri behen, Dabbu ne kal na…" she started narrating Dabbu's story to change Maanvi's mood.

Maanvi smiled and started thinking "muje hazase ke liye aap muje kahani zona rahe ho , aapki ek muskurathi chehre dekthi mere chehara fat ta kil jayigi ."

In evening Doctor gave the detail Maanvi's health condition and gave diet list in order to avoid further anaemia conditions.

Maanvi made her steps faster as she was relived that she was out to her home. She suddenly slipped away as she lost her balance .Jeevika Prevented Maanvi from moving further "Manu dere se …"

Maanvi said " aap tho hai muje pakdne ke liye "Jeevika gave a pat on Maanvi's head "tu na kabi kabi aise bade logo ki tarah bathe karrthe ho "

Holding the reports Jeevika and Maanvi sat in a taxi .As they neared ganga ghat Maanvi peeped out of the window " Baiya stop karo "she said.

Jeevika started "kya hua Maanvi, sab kuch teek hai na"

Maanvi opened the door and sliped away "Kuch nahi di , yehan pe aah ke bahut din ho gaya , aachanak muje aane ki bahut Maan kar rahi hai "

Both of them hold their hands together and walked towards the ghat and sat there peacefully.

Maanvi started "di , yehaan pe hamari sare ke sare aanmol paal chipa hua hai na"Jeevika started in tone of happiness " haan Maanu , hamari jo bi paal hamney yahan bithya hai chahe vo chooti ya badi , ye saab hamare zindagi mein bahut badi kushiyaan laut kar aayegi , hamare zindagi itna kuch badal gaya ki , kabi kabi iss chote choote paal ko yaad dillane ke liye ham yahaan aah ne ka halat ho gaya hai "

Maanvi nodded her head and rested her head on Jeevika's shoulder. Both of them closed their eyes for silent prayers. Jeevika" Hey bagvan meri Maanu ko iss bimar se ladne ka sakthi de do, vu kuch bi nahi zoochegi aur hamesha ke hasthi hoyi iss bimari ko ladthi rahegi"

Maanvi "Hey bagvan meri di sari shathi mile, vu mere bare mein suchthey aapne aap ko mushkil mein nahi pahuch dena chahiya, unki meri health condition ko positive se ladne ka sakthi de do , kabhi bi di mere bare mein suchkar nahi tootna hai. "

I am sorry for boring you people. Comments and criticism are most welcomed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can't believe I am first one to comment,
C'mon man boring????? It was outstanding
Remember behnas can never be boring, let alone with ur writing. Perfect piece. Plz give a go to some SS or FF . OS are wonderful and always welcome but i never get enough of ur writing@@@@@
   Nice ending to an unpeaceful day. All thanks to u
  & thanks for pm
-Pj- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was lovely Jess. These are the scenes we need. Jeevika and Maanvi together- at ganga ghat, at the hospital. Trying to do all :D 
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
where was the thing "Boring" here.. mili hi nai😊
Jahan jeeman ho wahan emotions na ho...IMPOSSIBLE
Loveddd it..it reminded me our Old JeeMan😊
Good Job Jessie..u should  make a continuation of this...

😊Edited by Neha.K. - 11 years ago
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i miss this jeeman!..
like seriously..wonderful os...loved it!
i jst hate the j onscreen nw!..
2day lso..the entire n8 she wasnt home yaar..ok i knw this is fr ur work so wnt strt!
boring??..r u kiddin me..tat was beuatiful!
loved it!!😊
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Such a heart touching OS .❤️

Awesome my sweet sister.👏👏👏

Reading each line I was having some beautiful feeling , though it was a sad moment on JeeMan's life , the love these sisters have for each other just heart touching.❤️

My most fav being , Jeevika" Hey bagvan meri Maanu ko iss bimar se ladne ka sakthi de do, vu kuch bi nahi zoochegi aur hamesha ke hasthi hoyi iss bimari ko ladthi rahegi"
Maanvi "Hey bagvan meri di sari shathi mile, vu mere bare mein suchthey aapne aap ko mushkil mein nahi pahuch dena chahiya, unki meri health condition ko positive se ladne ka sakthi de do , kabhi bi di mere bare mein suchkar nahi tootna hai. "  how beautiful both praying for each other ❤️

shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was not at all boring rather i loved it...i wanted to read more...but it was amazing...
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Jess <3 first of all you didnt disturbed nor bored me :D.. Like i told Pooja, i have nothing to do with my lfie for the time being😆 (till next week) so SS and FF are always pleasing to read, especially when the the show is doing rubbish😆!! 

I loved it
" my fav part :

Maanvi started "di , yehaan pe hamari sare ke sare aanmol paal chipa hua hai na"Jeevika started in tone of happiness " haan Maanu , hamari jo bi paal hamney yahan bithya hai chahe vo chooti ya badi , ye saab hamare zindagi mein bahut badi kushiyaan laut kar aayegi , hamare zindagi itna kuch badal gaya ki , kabi kabi iss chote choote paal ko yaad dillane ke liye ham yahaan aah ne ka halat ho gaya hai "

I wish and hope that we get to see these kinda moments with the sisters<3
ita_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey jess...
i must thank u for taking the sisters back to rishikesh...i miss that place..
lovely work😊
NinaArief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wish we could have more of such behnas scenes as compared to the couple scenes - missing the old magic, loved it..
if your boredom made you do this, you should be sitting around getting bored all day long so we can get more treats..
Edited by NinaArief - 11 years ago