lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks for sharing both of these articles guys
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
No problem

Apparently Tuushar has 7 releases this year, cant wait for a Tusshar filled year 😉 😳
Lennie thumbnail
"I am both anxious and excited about my 4 releases" - Tusshar Kapoor
Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz - March 31, 2007

It's one of those phases in an actor's career which he never plans, but just happens: multiple releases in a quick span of time.

Tusshar Kapoor is experiencing one of the most nailbiting phases of his career - with as many as four heavyweight films due in two months...

... Between May and June, Tusshar has Subhash Ghai's Good Boy Bad Boy, Sanjay Gupta's multistarrer Shootout At Lokhandwala, and Priyadarshan's Dhol. Ask Tusshar and he laughs, "You'll see me turn into a bundle of nerves over the next two months!" He adds, "I am both anxious and excited about all my releases because each of them sees me essaying completely different characters...
Lennie thumbnail
SHOOTOUT AT LOKHANDWALA confirmed in May

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------
By Joginder Tuteja, Bollywood Trade News Network

Sanjay Dutt can heave a sigh of relief.

After back to back dated releases in the form of NEHLLE PE DEHLLA and SARHAD PAAR, he would finally be having a new film of his arrive at theaters.

Produced by Sanjay Gupta and Dutt himself, SHOOTOUT AT LOKHANDWALA coming under the banner of White Feather Films has been confirmed for a May 25 release.

A multi-starrer with a men-heavy starcast, this Apoorva Lakhia film has a massive cast which comprises of Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Abhishek Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, Vivek Oberoi, Tusshar Kapoor, Arbaaz Khan and Rohit Roy.

http://www.glamsham.com/movies/scoops/07/m...lokhandwala.asp Edited by Lennie - 17 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
A real shootout tape for Shootout At Lokhandwala

By IndiaFM News Bureau, November 17, 2006 - 07:16 IST

Director Apoorva Lakhia is leaving no stone unturned to see to it that his forthcoming film Shootout at Lokhandwala is nothing short of realistic. The film is based on the encounter between the Mumbai police and Dawood Ibrahim's men in 1992. Apoorva has apparently sourced materials related to the encounter from Madhu Trehan's news agency News Track. Exclusive clippings of the incident will be shown to the cast of the film so that the actors get a proper feel and the movie will be as realistic as ever. Apoorva said that he wants to make the film as realistic as ever but it is also dramatized a bit to suit the medium.

The film stars a hoard of actors including Amitabh Bachchan, Sanjay Dutt, Abhishek Bachchan, Arjun Rampal, Viveik Oberoi, Tusshar Kapoor.
Lennie thumbnail
Live chat: Tusshar Kapoor on April 6 at 1600 hrs IST

By IndiaFM News Bureau, April 3, 2007 - 06:57 IST

Tusshar Kappor is no longer known as son of the veteran actor Jeetendra. Rather he has created his own identity in Bollywood. In his last film Golmaal, he gave an amazing comic performance which proved how talented and dedicated actor he is.

Tusshar will now be seen in Lovely Singh's Kya Love Story Hai. The film also stars Ayesha Takia and newcomer Karan Hukku. He is also playing a vital role in Apoorva Lakhiya's Shootout At Lokhandwala.

Tusshar Kapoor will be coming live on IndiaFM for celeb chat. So, grab this opportunity to talk with Tusshar on Friday, April 6 at 1600 hrs IST only on Indiafm.com.

Lennie thumbnail

Can you guess who they are? Well the man in the picture is Jeetendra as you might have guessed, but the little sweet kid is none other than Tusshar Kapoor. And the other kid is his sister Ekta Kapoor, who's ruling the small screen today with her tearjerkers. The kids are along with their mother Shobha Kapoor.

The picture was clicked in Srinagar during the shoot of the movie Apnapan. Tusshar Kapoor has fond memories of going for outdoor shoots with dad and this certainly is one of them. This family moment of the whole Kapoor family has been captured in this still and Tusshar feels nostalgic about the same.

Well talk about being A PICTURE PERFECT FAMILY.
Lennie thumbnail
KYA LOVE STORY HAI - PRESS MEET

Lennie thumbnail
Tusshar Kapoor in pursuit of versatility
Arpana, Earth Times - April 6, 2007

After being labeled a comic actor, Tusshar Kapoor was looking for variety and a chance to prove his versatility. And now he is happy that his forthcoming films will present him in various new avatars.

'I don't want to be typecast. I don't want people to say that I was a good comedian or a good romantic hero. I want people to remember me as a good actor. I want them to say that I could do all kinds of roles,' Tusshar told IANS...

... Right now he is eagerly looking forward to the release of Lovely Singh's 'Kya Love Story Hai', opening April 20.

'I am really excited about it because it is directed by my friend. It's a triangular love story. I play a boy called Arjun who is laidback and doesn't like doing anything. His parents have left enough money for him. Then he falls in love and things change in his life'...
Lennie thumbnail
Mini Promo - Good Boy Bad Boy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VP9GmP5Cwc

Website coming soon -  http://www.muktaarts.com/newsite/goodboybadboy.asp Edited by Lennie - 17 years ago