Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: FAN OF SOMEONE

i dont think thats true dont mind but u are the nly fan of rajeev in this worlld maybe that wasa fake emil n reply y wud he only give u his id n how did he come to know yu if u came to know eachother by email then from where u got his id n he got ur id

luk..hun...getting actor's email is not nething new...πŸ˜ƒ

and am not lyin...😑..πŸ˜ƒ..lots of ppl mail rajeev

s_labha thumbnail

Originally posted by: FAN OF SOMEONE

oh really i dont believe but if u r not lying then y dont u tell that how did u contact him
for the first time

arrree arree...if you got to hear IF interview of Rajeev..in which he has given his email id...n yep...n please she is ny lying..many of us mail Rajeev n he had replied to all the mails sweetly....hope this clear up..

BTW..Yasmin dear me so happy for you..πŸ˜ƒ..Congo.πŸ‘.for having reply from Rajeev..he is a sweetheart...n Thx so much for sharing with all of us...😳

Bebo_1 thumbnail
hey bluff_princess u r amazing yaar.... πŸ˜‰ 1st i wann 2 congratulate dat wooooow Rajeev ji reply u.....grl. πŸ‘ n thank u so much 4 sharing wid us.U r soooooooooooooooooo lucky. u said not 2ask sooooooooooooooooo its ok......i keep mum now πŸ₯±
Bebo_1 thumbnail
hey...... fan of some1 ..... donn say lyer 2 hr...... okay. 😑 here v all r true Rajeevians n v never speak lies abt our sweet , cool, dashin..................Rajeev. 😭 UNDERSTAND : sooooo plz plz .,.,.,.,.,.,donn call her dat she lies..... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ n not 2 disclose Rajeev's contact does not mean she lies,, u cant interfear ne bodies personal decision......kkkkk. hope u believe in yasmin n all of us @ diz forum.
i donn wann 2 hurt u bt i juss wann2 show u right path b'coz at diz forum she gave us somany things abt Rajeev n they all r right....plz donn mind n understand πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
p_khandelwalfan thumbnail
wow.u r so luky tht u got his reply...thxx for sharing πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok tell me fan Of someone....aap kiske fan ho lol...someone ke....Koi murkh nahi hai yaha pe kis ajanbai se baat kar ke...yaha baat rakhe....jara sambhalke baat kiya karo...warna ban ho javoge....between use...if u don't belive then don't post it.... 😑
syreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluff_princess

I don't have words to express my thanks and gratitude for liking me.....I know, i can't reciprocate the love and affection but i can surely wish that u get the best of everything in life....

Also hoping that all your dreams come true....

love
Rajeev

<*************************> wrote:
hey Rajeev,,,,
i am big fan of yours, and i am currently enjoying watching you in deal ya no deal, i must commend da naya approach you have instilled in deal ya no deal, you take the emotion out of the tense situation in dynd game show and make it fantastic viewing. i have been a regular viewer of deal ya no deal since it started in november of last year, but since you have appeared as anchor i never ever miss a single episode , i even watch the repeat telecasts.  the episode with anuj in the dynd 1.5000000 crore special was just gripping, and i just adore watching the real you, because in these last 3 years we have seen you in many kirdaas or avataars, that it is soo refreshing to see the man behind raj in khkh and sujal of kth. and i am lookin forward to the launch of your upcoming project left right left.

by the way i am a member of india-forums, and i regularly visit the kahiin to hoga and deal ya deal forum, and i only use your pictures as my avi and siggy cause i think there is no one like you on television, you are not just an actor or anchor for me, for me you stand for the ideology that that there is more to indian television than saa-bahu sagas on indian television, you make me believe that there can be and there are good logical television shows i.e deal ya no deal. thank you so much....btw, the concept of your show left right left sounds so refreshing and previously unheard of in television, i cant wait for it to air in india. unfortunately there is no Sab here in the uk, but still my duas and good wishes are always with you.....
love from your fan Yasmin...XXx

i want to show you the siggies i use @ india-forums, here is the link, please do have a look...

deal ya no deal siggy:
http://i5.tinypic.com/141l75z.gif

Left right Left siggy:
http://i6.tinypic.com/141l9io.gif

guys, i emailed Rajeev yesterday...πŸ˜ƒn above is da reply Rajeev sent me today, though this is something personal. (i hope rajeev dont mind)😳i still wanna share my email wiv u my frends ere @ dynd forum

p.s pls nobody pm me 4 rajeev's email coz rajeev gave me his email in confidence.πŸ˜ƒ

Thats greatπŸ˜›

U r so LUCKY YaarπŸ˜†

Congrats, congrates, congratesπŸ˜›

I am so happy 4 u. U r very Lucky😊

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princess1

Ok tell me fan Of someone....aap kiske fan ho lol...someone ke....Koi murkh nahi hai yaha pe kis ajanbai se baat kar ke...yaha baat rakhe....jara sambhalke baat kiya karo...warna ban ho javoge....between use...if u don't belive then don't post it.... 😑

pls guys dont get angry...πŸ˜ƒ.....wat fan of someone wrote..isseh mujhe koi fark nahin barte...so guys dont waste ur breath...i av faith in myslf...n wat some1 says abt me...cannot touch me coz i know my truth...thnx frends neway...πŸ˜ƒ

neelam pamnani thumbnail
thanx for sharing...lucky u....
plz...can't u juz gimme his email address...in personal...plz...i'll b very thankful to u...plz!!
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Wow yaar u r so lucky that he replied u bak . Your mail was really very nice πŸ˜›