Article!!Barun to play big fan of Salman in movie!

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Barun Sobti to play big fan of Salman Khan in Main Aur Mr.Right

Heartthrob of Television industry Barun Sobti is going to make his Bollywood debut with the movie Main Aur Mr.Right.

Main Aur Mr Right is a funny-romantic film depicting a story of a young girl  who searches a Mr.Right for her. Barun Sobti is playing a big fan of Bollywood actor Salman Khan in the movie.

He will be seen taking commitment like Salman Khan in the movie. Barun Sobti said that it a big challenge to start a new phase of his career.

He found his character very promising in the movie. Barun Sobti is a big fan of Aamir Khan in his real life.

Barun Sobti is presently playing the role of Arnav Singh Raizada in daily soap Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon.

Actress Shenaz Treasurywala will be playing opposite Barun Sobti in the movie.

Link:- http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Barun-Sobti-to-play-big-fan-of-Salman-Khan-in-Main-Aur-MrRight/18851

Edited by sweetgal19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tfs😉
Areey wah...now dis is called connection between ArHi bod r salman fans in diff worlds!!😃

I wil only watch it for Barun!! I dont lyk dat actress...omg her tantrums...shish!!🤢 She thinks herself to be sum kareena or katrina of bollywood...

Neverthelss, Barun Sobti rocks!!👏

Edit:
I cant see Barun romancing wid dat tantrum-girl😭
I can only see him romancing wid our princess, our barbie doll, our Sanaya!!

And forgot to mention, my blood boils on seeing Shehnaz standing right in front of Barun trying to show her face in every frame...
Still i will handle her for our Barun!!🤔
Edited by Tiashaa - 11 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiashaa

Tfs
Areey wah...now dis is called connection between ArHi bod r salman fans in diff worlds!!

I wil only watch it for Barun!! I dont lyk dat actress...omg her tantrums...shish!! She thinks herself to be sum kareena or katrina of bollywood...

Neverthelss, Barun Sobti rocks!!

Haha totally !! She really thinks too much of herself !!🤢 Lol thats luuvvv you know😃 Arshi are such a made for each other couple !!😃 Inshallah😛

Originally posted by: sweetgal19

Haha totally !! She really thinks too much of herself !!🤢 Lol thats luuvvv you know😃 Arshi are such a made for each other couple !!😃 Inshallah😛

Exactly...love...haye😍
arshi r just as u sed inshallah!!
gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
he definitely gonna rockzzz n B'wood tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Barun u rockzzz...
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Isn't it so cool that Barun is officially known as the "Heartthrob" of Telly in articles these days. ?

As or MAMR - well, I too will watch it for Barun. But will have a hard time watching him romancing this girl. I m sure these scenes are not as tame as the ones he does with Sanaya. After all this is Bollywood and its about a young couple. I just don't dig that Shenaz.. or whtever,.. girl.

Good luck to Barun.. he deserves it. Such a down to earth, cool guy, ⭐️
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pacsun

Isn't it so cool that Barun is officially known as the "Heartthrob" of Telly in articles these days. ?

As or MAMR - well, I too will watch it for Barun. But will have a hard time watching him romancing this girl. I m sure these scenes are not as tame as the ones he does with Sanaya. After all this is Bollywood and its about a young couple. I just don't dig that Shenaz.. or whtever,.. girl.

Good luck to Barun.. he deserves it. Such a down to earth, cool guy, ⭐️

Originally posted by: pacsun

Totally !! Amen to that 👏😃 It goes without saying that Barun is the heartthrob of the telly industry !! 😃 Even i'm gonna watch the movie for Barun only !! He is the most humble and such a down to earth guy !! We love you so much Barun 👏❤️Shehnaz...well its better not to talk about her lol !

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Love Barun and will watch Main Aur Mr Right! I agree with the others on this thread... have no real "Impression" of Shenaaz T! I will tolerate her for Barun!

I hope I dont feel akward watching Barun's love scenes with Shenaaz! (I am sure if rumours of her "Attitude" are to be beleived, then Barun probably didnt have a GREAT time shooting with her!)... After acting with someone as talented as Sanaya, a "No talent" co star must be a tough adjustement!

I hope some movie maker takes Kajol's advice and pair up BS and SI in a movie! That would be an Instant Money maker! :)
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetgal19

I dunno but y my blood boils on seeing Shehnaz cuming in front of Barun in every frame...😡

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiashaa

OMG very true dear !! I dunno because of the way she looks or carries herself,i really feel like punching her or something ! Dunno why !! Also she thinks too much of herself which is downright irritating !😡