Frequent Posters

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post as usual sweetie and apt title too ! 😊
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks all...i read all ur replies... its morning here...i cant reply till later...but i will reply n like each one of the replies...thanks...good night to the other side of the world, n gud morning to this side😆
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post again Faz!Really liked the way Khushi tried to be one step ahead of Shyam with the pendant thing,just hoping Shyam don't realize that quick that it's missing and starts suspecting Khushi.Poor Khushi!Kya kya karni par rahi hai uski Arnav ji ke liye...this time the plan better pay off!Akash/Payal scene was hillarious🤣...felt bad for Payal,instead getting her man closer to her,he's telling her to stay away🤣sab Jasmine oil ka kamal hai aur buaji ki sade hue ideas ki...🤣.What I don't understand is why don't Payal try confiding in Khushi for advice on her love life...that way we could get to see more of a stronger bonding between the sister's which has been lacking since all this time.Me also wondering what Arnav has written on the note for Khushi to know it's from him.My biggest guess is Laad governer or maybe raakshas😆.By the way loved the title of your post!Khushi sure did flatter before slaughtering!😆.
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
man i think i wont watch the serial instead just rely on your synopsis till arnav is rescued if he is rescued
kya kya papad belne pad rahein hain hamari khushi ko arnav ko chudaane ke liye aur agar arnav ne iss parr vishwaas nahin kiya naa tho usse ek do thappad marne ka jaroor mann karega mujhe
cheers for pm
see you tomorrow
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JasKaBarun

👏Awesome post thank u so much👏

thx...my pleasure 😳
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet24

Great post as always Fuzyy😉

🤗thanks my dear...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvia1999

loved ur post👍🏼.i think its gol gappa or swami😉.shyam mesmerizing on seeing khushi🤢🤢

lets see ...we will know tomorrow 😉
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: rimzu

flattering ...b4 slaughtering...

very true...

😊
Punkin22 thumbnail
Sensational post.  I smiled, laughed and had nausea!!

Smiled - ASR is working his brain to come up with something to get Khushi hot on his trail.

Laughed- Payal and Akash clueless.  There is no way these two people have had sex!!!

Nausea - Khushi putting on Pendent.  Nausea pills help...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soloperson

The only silver lining in today's episode was the plan by Khushi to outsmart Shyam...nicely done...Kudos to Khushi for entering into the lions den and outwitting him with his own weakness , the lust...One more thing Shyam is indeed the kidnapper bcos he also has his henchmen as dumb as he is...😆

Good analysis...Absolutely loved ur topic name , Flattering Shyam before Slaughtering..

u changed ur pic...tired of anjali already hahahhahaha😆 thx