Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kaks0211

Tanu dear - so sorry - Iam in my own world dreaming of Ashni today that I forgot to thank u for the lovely detailed and quick update. You dont miss even a single detail of what happened in the episode.

Thankooo me is 100% AshNi dewani πŸ˜ love the epi... gonna watch repeats on YT.. woohoo! 
shalini.malik72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh yes @tanu  a lovely episode this what love is all about 
diff bet Nidhi and mallika,she has sunk so low and Nidhi has set her stand high in front of her family,her husband and baba also not to forget HM she ready to help him too...
how can a best friend stoop so low come on mallika be a true friend and be happy for Ashu can't she see how happy he is with Nidhi..
I think today Ashu is also having doubts about mallika the way he looked at her...
show stoppers SK and Kk fantastic performance...what a way to express your love to your wife don't need to say I love you all the time small gestures matter a lot...
as for the precap we know mallika is going to remove all the tricks from her book to keep them away ...
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Tanu for the update...looks like KPji has got into Operation Redeem Ashutosh with full force...πŸ˜†...will watch the Ashni bits in the epi today...sorry I can even take hair combing but not Mallika's fire games...witches are not my cup of tea...except if they are called Wendy, the Good Little Witch!
niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotipia

I was expecting disastorous , disturbing episode ..where ashu spend whole night sitting beside that chudail..but what a surprise ,episode was very good instead we saw something so beutiful...😊...i superliked todays episode...

Mallu tho jal ke rakh ho gayeeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...but whatver nautanki she do , she can never b ndhi .

Am i the only one who felt ashu became supisious abt mallu's bahaviour today? or it is just my wild imagination ??? πŸ˜•

It was good indeed very good episode ..Thank you for WU πŸ˜›

no no i too felt ashu felt something fishy abt mallu's behaviour...nidhi to is deffo suspecting...
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome Epi..I am jumping in Happiness..My show is Backkk...πŸ₯³

everybody Rocked today..HK Baba..Nidhi Mallu Anji but above All Ashu...

last mein Kyaa sixer Maara hai..Malu ki Bolti Bandh..Je Baat...

Nidhi looked Hot in red dress..

Mallu ke Dimaag mein itne ideas Aate kahaan se hai..Mentos Khati hai Kyaa??

Saree bhi Jala Diya...😑

Ab Jaggu Papaji Jaldi Aao aur Mallu Mata Ke kaarnaame Ashu ke saamne lao..aur usse Alag Karo AshNi ke life se...

P.S-Ashu Nidhi smiling each other and Mallu standing behind them...depicts the old Bench banner where Ashni were sitting close..does it Mean..Mallu will be kaamyaab in creating MU between ashNi as shown now in new Bench Banner Ashni sitting Apart with Mallu smirk on her face..

Armu4eva thumbnail
Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dont know what to expect on Monday's epi - but we still can look forward for the cake cutting which has not been shown today - so will have a nice weekend for that and dont know how many times I am going to watch the recording of today's episode.πŸ˜‰. Wish I could personally meet SK and KK and congratulate them on thier performance today ...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: kaks0211

After a long time a truly lovely episode. Just loved Ashu today. Wow the dialogues were just lovely what he told Nidhi. And so sweet of him to call up Anji and how he expressed his worry for Nidhi's sadness to her . And Nidhi was rocking today. Loved the way Ashu told Nidhi that he feels like marrying her once again. Wow Wow aaj to main double fida ho gayi on both Ashni

But how can some one be so wicked. Mallika is the limit of devilishness. Nidhi cancelled all her plans just for her ' and look at her. She is planning to push Nidhi from the place where Ashu has put her up.

But friends pata nahi mujhe na bahut tension ho rahi hain ki kya hone wala hain. After such a romantic dialogue by Ashu ' I don't want anything bad to happen ' but Mallika is going to plan something bad this time and I am having an ajeeb gabrahat...I really hope this Mallika track ends soon.

i happen to agree with you...it happens in lot of movies...they show one awesome family song and uske baad family bikhar jaati hain...they show a lovely duet between married couple then they split or one of them dies..(i don't mean to say any dying is involved here) but this scene today had the same ring to it. anyway monday ki baat monday dekhi jaayegi...kam se kam weekend toh achcha guzarega na!!
Sujatha.rao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is not a critique of this epi in particular but am finding this whole gaon ki chori track rather offensive...it is ridiculing rural folk...which woman from rural India will go and stay with her prospective in-laws this way...and Nidhi, who is going through her own personal agony on account of another woman's entry into her married life, would hardly want to make a fool out of a fellow woman the way she is...I know it is a soap and not meant to be taken seriously...better still, this is supposed to be a comic track...so all the more reason to not take it seriosuly...but does humour have to be in such bad taste?
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awww ashuuu β€οΈπŸ˜­..the ashni scene☺️...how can she not see how much her best friend loves his wife...he is crazy abt her and so is she...mallika just crawl back into the deepest pit yaar ...gayab ho jaa..