Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azk92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: PunyaS

res

Thanks for the OS Amby. Its a balm on the wounded heart. seriously, the way things are progressing.. I feel like banging my head on the wall.

Loved the angry Priya.. how she held him by his collar and told him that they are indeed held together by their heartbeats. Their convo was so apt. Thank you for writing this.

P.S. - Precap looks good. By that I mean, leads in same frame. and having a convo. Prolly sharing a touch too. atlast a Raya scene before that damn accident and all the non-sense.

Awww ðŸ¤—
Seriously, i am in deep depression right now.. you dont even understand...

Really? Same frame? Didnt look like it! She was standing far from the bars like she does when they're in separate frames! I really hope same frame, and a proper convo!! I mean im tired of these damn apologies for nothing.. I feel like PK's trying to be ok will push RK deeper into the hole... I hope its a good RaYa scene. i jsut want them to break down with each other man! Like what the heck is this bakwaas?  

this pining is way too much...i cant take it anymore... This was NOT what i expected... especially in jail.. i can handle away in different cities.. but not in the same city, in jail... 

Ok now im gna go cry in a corner.. 
azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PunyaS

I almost thrashed my lappy in frustration Nandy, coz of twitter not opening up. Dead, you say? Hmmm.. bechara, couldn't take up the load of hurt, angry and frustrated BALH fans' cribbings!!
I cant believe it.. i swear we're bringing down the damn social network!! 
Yes.. we all are crying. It was heartbreaking to see Priya cry and Ram so helpless and broken! Damn the current track! Why can't things be happy/ Why shall we jhelofy this negativity and rona dhona. I was watching the old eps today.. badly missed the that charm and feel good factor. And today, when they showed the Ram-Priya parantha FB, I felt sooo bloody heart-broken. Those were the days... sigh!
I cant take it anymore!!!!! This is tooo much!!!!!!!! Im going into depression cuz of fictional characters!! do you know how stupid that sounds???? 
ohmygod im beyond heart-broken man! 
This pining is tooo muchhh!!!!! 

azk92 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaparikh1

Wow... That was grt... Made up for todays episode... It was superb...

Thanks! glad you liked it! 
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is wat i wanna see in da serial too but no cv.s r not as creative as you are i really love da way u write da emotional parts...keep writing
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

Awww ðŸ¤—
Seriously, i am in deep depression right now.. you dont even understand...

Really? Same frame? Didnt look like it! She was standing far from the bars like she does when they're in separate frames! I really hope same frame, and a proper convo!! I mean im tired of these damn apologies for nothing.. I feel like PK's trying to be ok will push RK deeper into the hole... I hope its a good RaYa scene. i jsut want them to break down with each other man! Like what the heck is this bakwaas?  

this pining is way too much...i cant take it anymore... This was NOT what i expected... especially in jail.. i can handle away in different cities.. but not in the same city, in jail... 

Ok now im gna go cry in a corner.. 

You know what Amby, I thought I was done with the show and don't give a damn about it after Monday's ep.. BUt now I feel like a fool!!!! I have been so utterly frustrated by the current track that I feel crappy all the time! I take out all my frustration on my family.. thank god dad's not at home or else I would have been kicked out!

IDK, it looked like same frame to me... hope it IS! Is it too much to ask for??? Yes.. same here.. I am so damn irritated by these apologies, guilt and all.. I want a proper convo.. where they hold each other and cry their hearts out!

What is this bakwaas with similar jail scenes and dialogues.. day after day.. they have spent 2 whole weeks like this!! Bloody losers! I feel so aaargh!

And seeing Sakshi cry that bitterly is sooo damn heart breaking. Upar se Ram's helpless expressions.. I am gonna go insane!!
PunyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azk92

I cant take it anymore!!!!! This is tooo much!!!!!!!! Im going into depression cuz of fictional characters!! do you know how stupid that sounds???? 
ohmygod im beyond heart-broken man! 
This pining is tooo muchhh!!!!! 

I know!!!! Same here girl. My sis has declared me mental coz of my constant mutterings and rantings!!! My fam thinks I have gone mad! All this coz of this show! Feel so crappy! Just like world's biggest fool!

And I dont wanna watch the constant pinning too! As you said, it is sooo beyond heart breaking!
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very touchy marvellous as usual amby🤗
love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ambar.. emotinal agn!! aww!! and wat a co-inci.. was reading ur os the part wer raya hug and sob and her my cell rang balh tone.. it was almost like am watching an epi which i really wanted to watch today but what we got was a waste of time.. thnx ambar for the os amd PM.. :)
viny_queen thumbnail
aaj kal  when i watch the show i feel😭😭😭😭😭😭😭even os too but it is good i love it😃
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very beautifuly and wonderfuly written Amby.. No more words to express..