Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 4:

No idea what the other is to him/her but you can always get jealous right? I found Arnav cute and Khushi too much talkative for her own good. I loved the jealous and possessive Arnav and Khushi. They are always a treat 😃  
RizArshi thumbnail
Chapter 5:

It started with the grand entry of The ASR and ended with a concerned and worried Arnav. Khushi was very irritating I must say. So the ASR we know was bound to react the way he did. Though Khushi was irritating but felt bad for her when she was left alone. The later part reminded me of Diwali. But Khushi made it all funny. She was in pain and all she could think about was her prospects of being married Nice chapter. It has the flavour of the IPKKND initial days ðŸ˜³
RizArshi thumbnail
Chapter 6:

Jaha Khushi ho waha pagalpan aur madness to hoga hi. This dialogue fits perfectly here ðŸ˜† It all began with Khushi having a problem and both of them trying to solve it. Now Khushi's problem has been transferred to Arnav and Khushi is daydreaming of Arnav. But now it seems they don't consider it as a problem. Lovely update. 
RizArshi thumbnail
Chapter 7:
A very cute chapter with a complete gentleman Arnav and a tongue tied Khushi. Khushi wants Arnav to fail but does she really want that to happen? And we all know that Arnav Singh Raizada never fails. I am amazed at the level of patience Arnav is showing. He really deserves a standing ovation for that.
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RizArshi

Chapter 5:

It started with the grand entry of The ASR and ended with a concerned and worried Arnav. Khushi was very irritating I must say. So the ASR we know was bound to react the way he did. Though Khushi was irritating but felt bad for her when she was left alone. The later part reminded me of Diwali. But Khushi made it all funny. She was in pain and all she could think about was her prospects of being married Nice chapter. It has the flavour of the IPKKND initial days ðŸ˜³

7 done already!!

Only a few more chapters, it will no longer resemble innocent IPK. ðŸ˜³ Waiting eagerly to see your reaction! ðŸ¤”
Edited by Omoraboti - 10 years ago
RizArshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

7 done already!!

Only a few more chapters, it will no longer resemble innocent IPK. ðŸ˜³ Waiting eagerly to see your reaction! ðŸ¤”

Let me see how deep in the gutter your mind resides 😉 Starting the slightly mature chapter 8 ðŸ˜† 
Omoraboti thumbnail

Let me see how deep in the gutter your mind resides 😉 Starting the slightly mature chapter 8 ðŸ˜† 

These are just teasers!! ðŸ˜†
RizArshi thumbnail
Chapter 8:

If that was a teaser then your teaser left my mouth open like this ðŸ˜²

That was very very gripping., very passionate and so very much like Arnav and Khushi. I was completely spellbound. Very well written chapter apu ðŸ˜³

On a side note:

I always thought that Khushi was as bold and as passionate as Arnav. She is not naive and understands what she needs and what Arnav needs from her. She might have been shy but never the one to back out. She was very practical about this side of their relationship. The only thing that made her stop Arnav the first time was the lack of the religious seal that would bound them as husband and wife. But once he confessed, I think if Arnav didn't leave, she would not have stopped him. Do tell me what u feel about this side of Khushi. I would like to know. Sorry if I am being too much besharam ðŸ˜³
Omoraboti thumbnail

Chapter 8:

If that was a teaser then your teaser left my mouth open like this ðŸ˜²

That was very very gripping., very passionate and so very much like Arnav and Khushi. I was completely spellbound. Very well written chapter apu ðŸ˜³

On a side note:

I always thought that Khushi was as bold and as passionate as Arnav. She is not naive and understands what she needs and what Arnav needs from her. She might have been shy but never the one to back out. She was very practical about this side of their relationship. The only thing that made her stop Arnav the first time was the lack of the religious seal that would bound them as husband and wife. But once he confessed, I think if Arnav didn't leave, she would not have stopped him. Do tell me what u feel about this side of Khushi. I would like to know. Sorry if I am being too much besharam ðŸ˜³

We are on the same boat sweetie! :) We are both besharam! ðŸ˜†

As you will read more, you will see I have let her take charge .. Because I too have always felt that Khushi too had felt the same pull, she too was burning ... We, in crooner, always had discussed that Khushi was comfortable with her sexuality and she was ASR's perfect match!! We so wanted a scene where Khushi will pounce on him ... 😆 
RizArshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omoraboti

We are on the same boat sweetie! :) We are both besharam! ðŸ˜†

As you will read more, you will see I have let her take charge .. Because I too have always felt that Khushi too had felt the same pull, she too was burning ... We, in crooner, always had discussed that Khushi was comfortable with her sexuality and she was ASR's perfect match!! We so wanted a scene where Khushi will pounce on him ... 😆 

😆 Glad that I am not the only passenger of the boat. I can't wait to read more ðŸ˜ƒ