ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
its so nice.. please continue soon.. 
meera06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved this chapter!!
Khushi is a drama queen and I love her for that:)
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loved it. Thanks for crediting me for the idea. It was such a ArHi moment when the doctor mistook them to be Husband and Wife. I was laughing all through the update. Now looking forward to the dinner date. Hopefully Khushi doesn't irritate Arnav more further. 
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesum
Nw i feel Arnav will ask Khushi for her tym
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

Loved it. Thanks for crediting me for the idea. It was such a ArHi moment when the doctor mistook them to be Husband and Wife. I was laughing all through the update. Now looking forward to the dinner date. Hopefully Khushi doesn't irritate Arnav more further.

My pleasure dear! That spouse thingy really did not cross my mind .. All credit gies to you. 😊 keep your suggestions coming.

I am happy i could make you laugh. :)
SiMaR.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG! i get credit for lol...nothing? i re-read my comment n i was like...i nvr sed anythng special n still i m gttng credit! Oh wow! the writer is pretty gud! ðŸ˜† n okay...wat do v hv cmng on r way nxt...? a dinner? So nw since the credit thing, my brain is running hay-wire in all the directions, drawing silly conclusions n imagining even sillier things! So wat is in store for us now? a sizzling dance? flirty arnav? drunk khushi? Naughty khushi? or wait...jealous khushi? i mean some girl giving arnav full-too attention, n khushi gets jealous! She starts dancing...no no slow dancing...with arnav, arnav gets flirty...khushi being her mischievous self also teaches that girl a lesson n dats a cute end to an eventful day! LOOOL!!! I noe i hv gone nuts...i shudn't intrude in yr ff but after watching 2days super depressing episode i jst can't help it! i m inserting arhi romance every where...the CVs are master-draggers. I expected anjali to be strong, u noe sumthng like jeevika. Like an inside-out coconut..soft frm d outside, hard frm the inside...but shes not the coco, just the nut. idiot. There is a flood alert in Raizada mansion. Every1 has nthng else 2 do other than crying. Even poor HP. 

Such ffs give my stressed self a break. The update was real cute. Continue soon. n thanx for the PM.
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiMaR.cool

OMG! i get credit for lol...nothing? i re-read my comment n i was like...i nvr sed anythng special n still i m gttng credit! Oh wow! the writer is pretty gud!😆n okay...wat do v hv cmng on r way nxt...? a dinner? So nw since the credit thing, my brain is running hay-wire in all the directions, drawing silly conclusions n imagining evensillierthings! So wat is in store for us now? a sizzling dance? flirty arnav? drunk khushi? Naughty khushi? or wait...jealous khushi? i mean some girl giving arnav full-too attention, n khushi gets jealous! She starts dancing...no no slow dancing...with arnav, arnav gets flirty...khushi being hermischievousself also teaches that girl a lesson n dats a cute end to an eventful day! LOOOL!!! I noe i hv gone nuts...i shudn't intrude in yr ff but after watching 2days super depressing episode i jst can't help it! i m inserting arhi romance every where...the CVs are master-draggers. I expected anjali to be strong, u noe sumthng like jeevika. Like an inside-out coconut..soft frm d outside, hard frm the inside...but shes not the coco, just the nut. idiot. There is a flood alert in Raizada mansion. Every1 has nthng else 2 do other than crying. Even poor HP.

Such ffs give my stressed self a break. The update was real cute. Continue soon. n thanx for the PM.

Haha! You are really frustrated, arent you? Dont worry! They will slowly pick up on the romance. I love to see ASR cry .. So it was a pretty treat. The last 5 minutes and the prcap were promising.

You have been credited for your intuition, darling! Keep it coming!! Keep your antenna alert! 😃
Awesome work! i never thought they would continue to spend time.. THANKS TO THE TWISTS.. thanks for the pm!
Omoraboti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raisin

Awesome work! i never thought they would continue to spend time.. THANKS TO THE TWISTS.. thanks for the pm!

Thanks Nafee! I am not very fond of separation 😆