Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehasya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
jsut too good just loved it and please keep writting why thge cvs have to create all bullshit when they can have such good twists which we will love to watch thanks for the lovely update please keep writting posting new things ,...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Siacutie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful and the surprise was to double gud ๐Ÿค—lovely os

love4raya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww!!!! how sweet!!! thnx 4 dis dis OS after d sad epi 2day dis bot a smile on my face.. ty for the PM:)
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yogeshj

Nice story...the way of ram give suprise to priya was awesome...

Thank you yogesh
luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: D4BALH

this is my 1st comment on any of fiction post. Actually i had read ur OS that u had posted as ur 1000th post. That was amazing post just couldn't comment on that post n appreciating in dis section.. N dis post is superb too. Actually i m loving ur post.. I don't follow every fiction story of dis forum but u have surely marked on my mind.. Keep on writing many more OS.. N thankx for entertaining us via ur fiction story.. Thankx...

Awww im so glad to hear that your first comment of fiction post ,that too on mine , im really honured yaar..thank you very much ,keep reading it , the comments are energy boosters for writers,it means alot to me thank you

luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehalparab

jsut too good just loved it and please keep writting why thge cvs have to create all bullshit when they can have such good twists which we will love to watch thanks for the lovely update please keep writting posting new things ,...๐Ÿ‘

hey sneha it's ekta maayi creativity ,we can't predict anything ,she will get back the death ones also in the show ,,,have to satisfy with Fictions only ..thank you very much dear ,im glad that you liked it

luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siacutie

wonderful and the surprise was to double gud ๐Ÿค—lovely os

Hiii sia ,thank you very much dear
luvsakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: love4raya

awww!!!! how sweet!!! thnx 4 dis dis OS after d sad epi 2day dis bot a smile on my face.. ty for the PM:)

Thank you dear , thats great to hear ,it made you smile ..keep smiling and hope for the best episodes in BALH
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: luvsakshi

<font color="#000000">
Awww im so glad to hear that your first comment of fiction post ,that too on mine , im really honured yaar..thank you very much ,keep reading it , the comments are energy boosters for writers,it means alot to me thank you
</font>

i m correcting my comment, this is my 1st comment on any of your fiction post. Your word missed somewhere while typing n knew only after reading ur reply.. N ya i m surely going to follow u in upcoming ur fiction post n will try to comment wid my boring word..
luvsakshi thumbnail

Thank you dear