Bhanu Goswami not Bhanu Uday Pratap Singh

san24 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Here's the proof......

Bhanu Goswami selected to National School of Drama

Excelsior Correspondent

JAMMU, July 1: Mr Bhanu Goswami was felicitated by Mr Balwant Thakur, Secretary J&K Academy of Art, Culture and Languages in a function organised by Natrang to honour him on his selection to the prestigious National School of Drama, New Delhi.

As per a release, Mr Bhanu Goswami has brought laurels not only for J&K State but for Natrang as well.

Speaking on the occasion, Mr Balwant Thakur informed that the tough contest one has to face for selection to the NSD, New Delhi. He told that every year over 20,000 aspirants apply for admission to National School of Drama. After first scrutiny about 10,000 are invited to appear for personal interview at Delhi, Mumbai, Chenani and Kolkata and after this twenty students from each centre, eight in total are selected for final workshop-cum-selection.

After seven days of rigorous workshop this year only 19 students have been selected and Mr Bhanu Goswami is one among the best five selected for the prestigious three year degree course in dramatics.

Mr Bhanu is the third Natrang artists who has made it to the National School of Drama. The first artist Mr Harish Khanna is undergoing advanced theatre training at Royal Academy of Dramatics Arts, London, the second who got selected for NSD was Neelu Dogra and the third one is Bhanu Goswami.

Son of Mr Anil Goswami, Divisional Commissioner, Jammu, Mr Bhanu Goswami got encouragement from his childhood days from his parents and began his theatre career in 1990 in Natrang's play.

Mr Balwant Thakur while congratulating Mr Bhanu Goswami expressed confidence that the budding star will surely scale heights of success and bring laurels to J&K State.

Source: http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/01july02/state.htm#13

Thanks to dhekun of DTV

Edited by san24 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

praveenam thumbnail
thnx a lot.
but 1 thing s 4 sure,Uday s surely dre.
coz dats how he s non.so????
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no this is not related to bhanu, the actor...
praveenam thumbnail
r u sure?
den s dis not apna Bhanu?
widluv2aryan thumbnail
yeah....evn i had fgound this article on the net....long ago....i was soooooooooooooooooooo proud of him!!! i mean....he desrves an award like this......
but even i doubt this is apna bhanu......maybe he is....but the name is a huge confusion.....even in the credits of the serial....it is shown as bhanu uday.... 😕
praveenam thumbnail
i no. ilike d way d names r shown.letters in betwn in capital like
bhAnu udAy.
sumthin of dis sort
widluv2aryan thumbnail
hmmm....i have noticed....its a very different and unconventional way of showin them.....and the olive green background of the entire song is beautiful......and the letters in orange....dont relly match....but now have seen it so long that it seems to blend perfectly!! 😊
praveenam thumbnail
ya dey can make even d worst combination look beautiful.