Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Deetha dey r nt ol bahut busy hai woh.told kal commnet kar denge...

GoldenLuna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just read all ur updates...
its fab...plz update asap n plz pm me...
sapnaarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Demand completed

plz update
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Guys aks mannu lovely 7010 and Ridz
 rIDhid3rox  to comment.Update wil be done.

gud nit
-FrozenRain- thumbnail

rey : dude yeh sab aap ke waja se hua ?

amy : wat rey y me ive been chucked out to u know common guys lets go and have some fun

vicky: haha dude fun keliye rehne ki jaga chihiye?

arjun: no prob amy got guest house round the corner well jus go there

the boys shift there with thier luggage strooling away

rey to swayam : dude how will i see my baat cutter now this is gonna be even more hard yaar? ( fakily crying)

swayam : dude even im in same place aur jaha tak teri baat hai u waited for her for 1 year just wait for another 3 days mar nahi jayega

rey glares at him finally they reach the guest house and the boys settel in

on the other hand kriya and the girls were well excited

kriya : guys lets do something tomoroow after all rids ki shaadi hai kuch maza toh hona chihye yaar party to banti hai boss

arohi : haa par kriya kaha?

they all sitting there thinking

vishaka: DISCO !( shouting standing up)

girls : wat ?!

vishaka: itll be so much fun we will go out have fun masti dance, ect ect

kriya : nice idea so wat say girls ?

and they all agree to it same hapened with the boys

amy : dude comon guys lets have a party yaar we away from the girls thodi shaanti mil jayegi?

vicky: wow dude nyc idea lets go to a disco club wat say guys

nilesh: wow dude awsome idea aur waha toh u know looking at vicky and they both hi5 eachother

rey : due well go but vicky nilesh no pranks or jokes there specially drinks ke saath nahi i mean it !

vicky : ok ok no prob nahi karenge hum masti keliye jayenge cool winking at nilesh

boys : COOL!

Next day it went as normal everyone was preparing for the wedding but they were also excited about the party tonight on the boy side rey was feeling really down cuz he hadnt seen hi baatcutter and obviously our swayam realised this

swayam : rey i know wat you thinking but chill dude youll see her tomoorw yaar stop sitting lyk dat tu accha nahi lagta hugging him from the side

rey : i know dude but it feels like my life is gone again yaar i reaally wanna go and see her gettng up from his seat

swayam pullled him back down : abbe bhait yaaha ok lets enjoy yaar today is the night for us dude chal yaar smile now

rey smiled at him

swayam : pata hai when you smile you look really nice and by mistake our vicky heared this

vicky : eeh dude yeh tu kya bolraha hai i thought u and sharon were together tu aur rey kabse ? dude man you guys are freaky

rey and swayam gave eachother a look and got up and started to hit vicky amy came and stopped the fight : party mein nehi jana kya y u hitting him for? pointing at vicky

rey : cause iske dimaag mein gandagi ke elawa aur kuch nahi hai

Before anothe fight could start amy : stop it !shut up guys wat u lot doing party remember? jaldi tayyar hojoa go! ( ordering them )

and they all went and got changed on the other side the girls had already reached the party  vishaka: wow dude this is awsomme!

kriya : rids trust me man this is the last night u can spend freely phir uske baaad god feel sorry for you haha

rids laughed: so guys let the party begin!

Sharon – was wearing the one sleeve dress ( black )

Kriya – black and white booob tube( strapless)

Rids: black strap one

And arohi : the white one

the boys had planned to go to the newly opened bar buzz , one of the swankiest in town( same as girls). the music seemed so catchy that it it compelled you to come and dance and all the boys immediately hit the floor, well all except rey. for probably the first time in his life he didnt feel like dancing. he missed his baatcutter like crazy and couldnt get over the hug she had shared with arjun. he looked towards the dancefloor where arjun and the other guys were dancing like there was no tommorow and he felt jealousy well up inside him.

rey- kya hai yaar is arjun ki problem, ise meri hi baatcutter mili thi kya like karne ke liye? kaise use hug kar raha tha aur ab dekho kitne maze se dance kar raha hai!

the guys called out to him but he politly refused stating he wasnt feeling too well. he decided he should just leave and not spoil this night for the others so he started to leave. he was so upset that he wasnt looking where he was going and banged into kriya who fell into his arms(llhh)

rey-kriya tum yahan?

kriya- haan,mein toh yahan hoon par aap yahan kya kar rahe hain?

rey and kriya was still in that postion

rey : kriya tum yahan kya karhahi ho?

kriya : pehle sawaal mein ne poocha aap yaha kya kareho ho ? (straightening herself)

rey : woh woh.. but before ho could say anything arohi cums

arohi : kriya chalo yaha kya karahi ho she dosent even see rey and drags kriya with him

rey : ahhh sab mere pyaaar ke dushman kyun hai jo bhi dekho kriya ko hi lejata hai unko aur koyi nahi milta sirf meri baatcutter hi milti hai ?

arohi takes kriya to rids and the girls

rids: kriya lagta hai tu mujhse pyar nahi karti isliliye baar baar chali jati hai?

kriya: rids aisa kuch nahi hai yeh tu kya bolrahi hai?

arohi : i agree yaar right girls?

all the girls : yess

kriya gets an idea : rids im sorry i promise i wont go anywhere tere saath hi rahngi saye ki tara  holding her ears ( aww kriya looks well cute when she does that aww)

rids : ok promise( taking her hand out)

kriya : promise an they both hug eachoder

ridz- now thats like a good girl, waise bhi tu mana karti toh mein tereko pakad ke yahan rakhti!

kriya- pata hai mujhe tu kaisi hai! kahin nahin jaa rahi mein!

ridz- acha , aaj meri bachelor party hai toh tujhe meri ek baat maanni padegi! tujhe yeh shots peene padenge!

kriya- no way ridz, mein nahin piyungi, tujhe peena hai tu pee, mein aise hi thik hoon!

arohi- chod na ridz, kriya ko shots maarne se darr lagta hai!

kriya- shutup arohi, aisi koi baat nahin hai, mein darti nahin, mera bas man nahin hai!

ridz- oh toh tu nahin darti, right? toh tu mere saath bet lagaa, agar next 1 minute mein tune zyaadi shots pee, toh tu jeeti, nahin toh mein theek hai!

arohi- maan jaa na kriya, party hai enjoy kar!

kriya- okay fine, im ready

rids : umm sharon y dont u join us 2 itll be fun?

kriya : i dont think shell be able to do it she dont have guts

sharon : jus shut up ok tum janti nahi hoon mein kaun hoon?

kriya : pata hai pata hai SHARON RAI PRAKASH and her and neha and vishaka start laughng

sharon : you! pointing at kriya

rids: kriya do u 2 know eachother from b4 aise lagta hai janam janam ki dushmani hai

sharon : ok i bet u ill beat both of u ?

kriya : you bet ?

sharon : bring it on kriya

and they went to the counter they ordered shots one after another the poor server was getting tyred to sharon had drank 12 in 1 minute

rids had drank 13 and kriya had drank 15 in 1 minute

kriyaa: in her talli mode haha mein tum dono se jeet gayii haha i won the bet

rids: watver kriya it was just luck ok

and kriya sarted to laugh more all the girls were laughng like crazy they moved to the middle of the dance floor and the lights went off and the spot light came on the girls..

Music
kria , rids , sharon moving here and there balancing themselves and feeling heavy haeded...
trio suddenly vanishes from there all started searching them...

You say that I'm messin' with your head
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Kria comes, from behind a boy running her hand through his hair, towards the centre of disc
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Sharon steps up from between a couple who were busy kissing making them irritated...

Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Rids shows up pointing towards a boy drinking heavily...
I can't stop, 'cause I'm having too much fun
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Arohi feeling left out goes to centre and starts dancing

You're on your knees, beggin' please "stay with me"
But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy
Then all the girls coming towards the centre doing some hip hop

All my life I've been good but now
Ooohhh
I'm thinking "What the hell? "
All I want is to mess around, and I don't really care about
If you love me, if you hate me
You can't save me, baby, baby
All my life I've been good but now whoa "What the hell? "
All the girls in the center start doing some seductive hip hop moves...
What, What, What, What the hell?
?
So what if I go out on a million dates?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Rids comes near armaan and start dancing around him...
You never call or listen to me anyway
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Arohi dances with other girls totaly ignoring that the boys were their...
I'd rather rage than sit around and wait all day
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Sharon dancing crazily to herself pick a shot and drinks it...
Don't get me wrong, I just need some time to play
(Yeah)
Kria turns around and pulls a boy towards herself , he is just cms away from her lips ...

You're on your knees, beggin' please "stay with me" (Va fan!)
But honestly, I just need to be a little crazy (Crazy!)
He tries to kiss her, kria seductively rans her finger down his face and then pushes him with full force...

?

La la la la la la la la whoa whoa 
La la la la la la la la whoa whoa
Kria then saw rey and got lost in his eyes... then came our famous LLHH... She starts stepping backward withput breaking the eyelock...
(La la la la la la la la)
You say that I'm messing with your head
Boy, I like messing in your bed
(La la la la la la la la)
Yeah, I am messing with your head
When I'm messing with you in bed
She then smirks, takes a drink from the counter and starts going towards girls...

Ooohhh
Ooohhh
The girls dance crazily and with full enthusiasm and passion...

La, la,
La la la la la,
La,
La la la la la, la 
Then slowly slowly they stops dancing as they were again feeling heavy headed...

rey could see kriya flirting with those guys and it was getting on his nerves, he stepped forward to go and stop kriya but just then, arjun stepped forward. he had the same tortured look on his face as rey had.

rey- man, ek toh kriya drunk hai, upar se yeh uske paas jayega, cant believe it!

but to his surprise he goes upto arohi instaed and drags her off

arohi- arjun, kya hai, mazaa kyun kharab kar rahe ho? jealous ho rahe ho kya?

arjun- aarohi, tumhaara dimaag kharab ho gaya hai, really, ab yeh sab chodo aur ghar chalo

they both leave

rey- yeh arjun kriya ko like nahin karta kya?

armaan- kriya ko? no way dude, woh toh uske behen ke jaisi hai, arjun toh likes aarohi, tumhein pata nahin tha kya?

rey- nahin

armaan- acha i see, par ek baat bataao is sab se tumhein kya farak padta hai?

rey- farak padta hai. i love her

armaan- what? are you serious, tu kriya se pyaar karta hai? but tu toh use barely jaanta hai na?

rey- nahin yaar, mein use bohot pehle se jaanta hoon.

rey tells the story to armaan.

armaan- no worries, kriya meri behen hai isliye mein teri help karoonga. afterall kriya ne bhi meri itni madad ki yaar warna ridz ko patate patate toh saal lag jaate!

They all went back to kriya house poor boys were tyred in dragging their drunked girls home and listening to their bakwaas they had enough the boys went and got some water and chuked it on the girls faces so they can have a bit of sense

Girls:WTH GUYS WAT WAS THAT FOR ?!

Rey : tumlogon ne itni pi rakhi thi ke tum logo ko hosh bhi nahi tha ke tum log kar kya karahi thi aur toh aur un idiot boys ke saath aise dance karahi thi u guys are disgusting yaar

Sharon : wth rey were not disgusting we just went out for fn man like you guys

Swayam : yeh but we controlled ourself agar tum log itna handle nahi karsakte toh itna piti kyun ho yeh to acha hai ke hum waha the warna pata nah

Amy: rids i never expected this from you?

Rids: amy it was kriya fault she said lets go and have some fun

Kriya : what ! accha maze kiski karna tha all the girls pointed at rids aur shots kisse pini this all the girls again pointed at rids auuur bet kisne lagayi thi all the girls again pointed at rids EXACTLY see bhai it wass rids and shes blaming it on me

Arjun: arohi i cant believe it mein yeh tak soch nahi sakta ke tum itna peeti ho

Kriya: sory guys sorry aynde se hum kabhi aisi gakti nahi karenge it took along tym to ask for forgivness from boys but atlast the girls were forgiven

Amy : o go to you room now kal se wedding prep shru horahi hai go and sleep now the girls nodded their head and went off to their rooms and went straiht hitting themselves in bed

Amy: waise rey ready to propose to kriya

Rey: obviously yaar i cant wait finaaly am getting my kriya back

Vicky: WAT ! you still want kriya back rey but y?

Rey : yh obviously I do but y u asking just then he rememberes the rest never knew the truth and he told the gang everything

Arjun : wow rey am so happy you getting kriya back and i know woh tera saath bohot khush rahegi and i cant believe you thought me and kitty were in a relationship and the boys start to laugh except rey

Rey : haa par tujhe kaise pata

Amy: putting his hand up i told hm and they all started to laugh again

Arjun: rey so for the confession well help you right guys

Boys: RIGHT! And they all went in a group hug

next part wil also be updated soon...

Roxxy47 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb part 👏...
All the girls Talli 😆...
The song sequence was Amazing 😉...
Finally boys ko sach pata chal gaya ...
Waiting for Kriyansh's confession 😳...
Continue soon 😊.
Edited by Roxxy47 - 11 years ago
-Vaish- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...

loved it...
Himu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Girls drunk nice

dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awesome...all the girls are drunk...and boys going to help rey...thanks 4 the pm...waiting eagerly 4 next update...
moon_cupcake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome awesome wala update tha