Views

Users

Frequent Posters

didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
great
loved it
n ur note, thanks fr clearing all doubts:)
Thanks fr pm:)
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hello! 6 months and 4 updates later, I am finally here. Told you I am never gonna quit on your FFs either. I've been reading it from mid of book 2 again since the past few days and it's good to see I have another update now.

Anyway, I always wanted Kol to be this good guy in TVD because Nathaneil was, well, hot. But that never happened. However, I get to see that here and that makes me superhappy!

Okay so we have Ragini's look-alike in the picture which means Ragini is still dead and never coming back? Uff, this Mohini. I think she is THE villain in your FF. Others will come and go but not she is SHE. I don't know, every time I feel i have Mohini figured out, about what exactly she wants, you prove me wrong. Haha.

And I am fangirling over Pia. Not only did I love how she managed to become Abhay's lawyer despite his oppositions but she's made a jolly good one. Chalo, uski LLB kaam aa gayi. So now Kol sees what made Abhay so attracted towards Pia. I mean she is one feisty woman! I know you won't let victory come too easily to AbhIya but the latest update made me happy. It was sad seeing them so lovelorn without each other. When their other half is separated from them, they're bound to feel hollow. But i could picture the glow on their faces when Pia took the witnesses down. Yes, they're glowing with hope again.

Argh, my Aryan. I still feel so sad about what you did to him But he knows he has to be strong for his children and more than anything, for his brother who needs his strength right now. Oh, and you need to give us more Armaan-Amber too.

I am done playing guess-games in your FFs. I'll just wait till your next update to see what happens with Ragini. But more than that, I am looking forward to Mohini-Pia confrontation. The former also seems intrigued by what Pia is made of.
AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...grt updt...thnks for pm.
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Again, like Mandy said, I am defo sticking by this- it's one of by fav FFs by one of my fav authors, so there's no question of me leaving it. Also hats off to your dedication.

Coming to the update.
I love the song u chose for Mohini and I wonder what more she will do now?
As for 'Ragini' she is losing- that too to a human, so I think the guilt trip is probably the best bet where she is concerned but God I hope it doesn't ever work.
Haila AbhIya kissing in front of everyone- bet their eyes almost popped out, I can so totally imagine it.!
As for the precap, I guess Abhay will start feeling guilty- I could be wrong. And yes I am very excited for Mohini's meeting with Pia.
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
i can not wait for the next part  of your story
thanks for the pm
atul.488 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey its a great update and i really enjoy a lot on reading your works.it is one of best ff, i read on forum
please go ahead with your own speed and don't be in a hurry to finish it.
take your time and update it as soon as possible and do send pm whenever you update.

I AM EAGERLY WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE...๐Ÿ˜Š
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fabulous update tanzie...tanzie please yar it was not boring at all...please don't finish the trials in 1/2 updates...I am enjoying reading it...
oh I loved how pia took down Roys๐Ÿ˜› Poor mohini ek aur plan flop...lets see aage kya hai...
oh and yar i ransacked my brain ki abhay aur ragini aka pamola ke bich kya hua hoga...bt kuch samajh nai aya...ok last try...was ragini...i mean pamola throwing herself at abhay????๐Ÿ˜ฒ I mean mohini ne kaha hoga ki aisa karna...like.."abhay how could u do this to me?u married a human...and back then it was ur fault due to which I died...blah blah blah..."
oh yes I forget one more thing...kol was totally right about whatever he said...*sigh* bt un becharon ko sach kahan pata hai...wo to hum readers ko pta hai na๐Ÿ˜† Please update soon...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Asyalover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
aww..it was a incredible update ...i m so in love with it
EVIIL thumbnail

aaammmaaazing, just luved ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธit plz update the next chp asap its so hard to wait...

MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After sooo long time wonderful update dear..Wowww Pia soo sweetly failed Paroma aka Ragini's plan...Hope Aryan quickly feel for Alina...Hope Pia save Abhay tht false Ragini trapped...continue soon dear๐Ÿ˜Š